Constitutional Emergency

EARLY WARNING! - ACTION COMING!
THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL - A PRE-ACTION ALERT! A MAJOR CALL TO ACTION IS IMMINENT...

Due to the horrific condition of our country at present, we never have any choice but to work very quietly in very small tight circles until we arrive at a point when we are ready for a CALL TO ACTION to support what we have spent weeks setting up, quietly.

We cannot disclose the related facts yet.... But will in the next few days.....

PREPARE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND CONTACT ALL HOUSE REPUBLICANS ON SHORT NOTICE....

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOURS 

Be ready to TAKE ACTION on very short notice!
To keep us on the move, please support TNALC.org with your contributions! (Use link below)

THIS IS A PRELIMINARY ORDER OF IMPENDING ACTION

A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF A CRITICAL ACTION IS IMMINENT, WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

OUR TASK AT THIS POINT IS TO BE LEANING FORWARD, AWAIT THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT, AND BE READY TO SUPPORT THE "ACTION ORDERS"

THERE WILL BE NO OPTION OF SHRINKING BACK.  COURAGE AND COMMITMENT FROM ALL PATRIOTS MUST ENERGIZE.

ACTION ORDERS WILL BE MADE PUBLIC THROUGH VARIOUS SOURCES TO INCLUDE THIS SITE.

SHARE THIS ALERT FAR AND WIDE.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 3536

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Here... waiting for further orders !   God says that Vengeance IS His, but i still think these Traitors should Swing ! ! ! God Help U.S.A.ll ! ! !

My Congressional Representative held a one-hour telephone conference call here last evening, I did get a chance to talk to him. I was (am) concerned about the BLM and Gov land Grab. But someone else on that call did ask the question of a possible impeachment, (I didn't get the time to ask it).
The representatives answer - It will never happen. Congress will never take it up because there is no way they could ever get support in the Senate.......

Yes - This rep is a republican,, Note my use of caps - or not............

He hasn't heard the last from me yet.

http://flores.house.gov/

That is what many of them say as a "rationalization" but it's really no excuse - the Senate cannot do anything if the House doesn't impeach.  Only then, can the Senate conduct a trial and vote on whether or not to remove Obama from office.  The House members should not be allowed to justify their inaction based on a presumption of the Senate's possible inaction.  That's just some more of their double talking efforts to pull the wool over the eyes of the voters.  We can't begin to hold the Senate accountable if the House doesn't do their duty and impeach, and if impeachment DOES happen, I think we'll be hard pressed to find a conservative Senator who won't vote to remove Obama from office, because they would be voted out of office or could be charged with misprision of treason.

Why can't we the people charge them like a class action lawsuit?

Nice idea - don't know if it's possible, but it would take money...

I might add that this is one more reason why the 17th amendment should be repealed, so that the Senators would return to the original method of selection set forth in the Constitution, i.e. elected by each state's Legislature to represent their state's government and people.  If each State Legislature elected the two State Senators charged with representing their state in the U.S. Senate, it would make it easier for those Senators to be voted out when they failed to do the people's bidding.  As it is now, the states actually have no direct relationship to the federal government and no say in what Congress does or doesn't do, which I find to be reprehensible, and the 2 Senators act like they're not responsible to anybody except themselves. 

CONSIDER also that seemingly our elected Senators and Representatives don't possess any direct control over all of the dictatorial garbage that is emanating from the many Federal Agencies like B.L.M., (Can we remember The BUNDYS ! ! ! ) , who might just come and claim they have a right to our land tomorrow.  

Why hasn't Barack Hussein Obama been impeached yet?

So many people call for obama rats impeachment... Heck, obama rat is not even an American!!! How do you go about to impeach someone that is not a citizen? Now, I will tell you why no one has attempted it and why they never will!!! First off, it takes the house to file impeachment proceedings, and the senate has the trial...and can give sentences...

That being said, All 3 branches and both parties are all on the same team, and it is not the same team as We American Citizens...

Now, lets ask ourselves this question. who passed the Patriot act, the NDAA, Obamacare, Homeland Security, the TSA, HR 347?? The answer would have to be "both" parties, right??? That would be the legislative branch...Who signed these into law, The "president, or the appointed one", that would be the excutive branch, right?
Now,who upheld obamacare to be Constitutionallly legal, who said DOMA was not Constitutional, who let prop 8 in California ride??? That would be the Judicial branch, right???

So, there you have is, in a nutshell... Both parties in the legilative branch, the Both parties in the executive branch, (started with the Bush Jr.)and the Judicial branch... Can ANYONE remember the very last time this enemy government has listened to We The American Citizens???? I bet it is way back when!!!

You can call me crazy if you want, I don't care, you can call me wrong if you want, I don't care!! These are the facts laid out right in front of all of us to see!! Either you see it now, or you may never see it!!!! All I ask is add it all up together and what do we get????

Oh, it doesn't have to be the armed forces or Law enforcement either, since we the American Citizens are suppose to be the power of this country and not the government!!!

Can't really do the treason thing either!!!
If obama rat is not an American Citizen, how can we get him for Treason???? Seems to me, obama rat is just a terrorist who conned and bribed his way to where he is today, with the help of so many traitors in this government!!

Pastor St.Onge, find me on youtube and facebook

BINGO!  You are so right.  We have a ONE Party System in DC Corp.  And just an FYI, I stumbled across a woman who after my research I feel is being truthful.  She was in HS with O's mother who at the age of 15 was in a relationship with Jim T. Parks in Topeka, KS.  Jim was murdered in March of 1961  which is a cold case.  O's grandfather was in Africa and is the one who chose Baroque (Barack) Obama (Sr.) who was a friend of his to enter the U.S. to marry his daughter and take his name.  He was born at Forbes Air Force Base.  You can do your own investigation I will give the link to the site.  The name of the woman is lindajoyadams in the comment section.  I discovered that she is 71 years old.  If you click on her name you can find more info.  I also searched on FB and found her.  She does come out and mention that O's grandparents in Hawaii worked for the intelligence community.   https://consciouslyenlightened.com/breaking-news-msnbc-releases-oba...

There is a plethora of legal scholars who say you're wrong - it doesn't matter whether he's a citizen or not, he can - and should - still be charged with the many treasonable acts that he has committed.  One other option is to arrest him for falsification of the many records that he has falsified, including his name and birthplace, and misrepresentation of his eligibility for the office.

You know what would be good (but all the American voters would have to be aware of it and they arnt) is since they won't act and won't go for term limits is that we vote everyone of them out after two terms maximum, no excuses. That would keep them from becoming entrenched and corrupted.

I have done that myself for the last 8 years, but unfortunately, my representative always runs unopposed.  I guess I'll have to vote for a Democrat to get the Republican out of office...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service