Constitutional Emergency

EARLY WARNING! - ACTION COMING!
THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL - A PRE-ACTION ALERT! A MAJOR CALL TO ACTION IS IMMINENT...

Due to the horrific condition of our country at present, we never have any choice but to work very quietly in very small tight circles until we arrive at a point when we are ready for a CALL TO ACTION to support what we have spent weeks setting up, quietly.

We cannot disclose the related facts yet.... But will in the next few days.....

PREPARE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND CONTACT ALL HOUSE REPUBLICANS ON SHORT NOTICE....

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOURS 

Be ready to TAKE ACTION on very short notice!
To keep us on the move, please support TNALC.org with your contributions! (Use link below)

THIS IS A PRELIMINARY ORDER OF IMPENDING ACTION

A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF A CRITICAL ACTION IS IMMINENT, WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

OUR TASK AT THIS POINT IS TO BE LEANING FORWARD, AWAIT THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT, AND BE READY TO SUPPORT THE "ACTION ORDERS"

THERE WILL BE NO OPTION OF SHRINKING BACK.  COURAGE AND COMMITMENT FROM ALL PATRIOTS MUST ENERGIZE.

ACTION ORDERS WILL BE MADE PUBLIC THROUGH VARIOUS SOURCES TO INCLUDE THIS SITE.

SHARE THIS ALERT FAR AND WIDE.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 3388

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Splint it.  You can still participate........even if in a wheelchair.  Be no problem finding a brother to help push you along.

how do you share on this sight ? i clicked on like and there was no word for send to face book or post. ????

DON'T LET ANYONE TAKE YOUR GUNS OR ANY OTHER WEAPONS!!
DEFEND YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY!! GET A GUN AND LEARN HOW TO USE IT!! TRAIN WITH IT! THINGS WILL CONTINUE TO GET WORSE!!

The True God has no room for submission, He wants men to be free!!!

When the time comes to fight AGAINST OTHER HUMAN BEINGS!!

Remember when you must kill or be killed, remember these words::::

You are not only fighting to defend your land, but fighting to defend your faith!!

You will be defending your wives and children!! Your sisters, brothers and your Moms and Dads!!

Because if the Unite States of America falls, well, there is no place else to go!!!

All who remain will be a slave and that is not the kind of free God wants us to be!!!

Defend your Faith!!!

So that your children may be free to worship God!! Free to love Christ Jesus!
Free, because you have fought to keep what Jesus gave us!!! Free will, freedom for all is what The Lord wants...

This verse is not just about Food, Water, a roof, but also about all things a family needs, this includes safety, for us to make sure they are safe and secure from the attacks of evil ones!!

1 Timothy 5:8
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel

What is the first word used in this post? "DEFEND", THAT MEANS TO FIGHT AGAINST AN ATTACKER, NOT GOING OUT AND ATTACKING ANYONE..

Take this verse for example,

1 Timothy 5:8
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel

Are we not to "provide" for out own families? Does provide end at food, water, and a roof? Does it end at just food? No, God provides all we need, He even keeps us safe to an extent, (remember, we all have free will, ALWAYS) to do what ever we want...

Let us say this, if I decide to get drunk and drive, and I kill someone, what did God have to do with that?? Nothing, it all happened because of my choices, not God's..
So keeping our loved ones safe to any extent is right to do, What would you do if a Muslim, or any other race, came up and said I will rape your children and your wife, and then I am going to kill them.. What will you do, let them do what ever they want?? Where is the love of God in you if you just stand and watch??

Servant, Brother, Minister, Guy St Onge

I am waiting.

amen Sir we are w/u all the way

Keep hearing this crap and then nothing is done. 47 patriots have been arrested and the Pacific pussy militia did nadda.

If we're going to guns, let's get it over with. Where are the military leaders to lead the way????

That is their oath!

wish col.allen west was running forpotus ,now that's a guy we can trust

A few years back, several Obama birthers including guys working for Sheriff Joe sought his support, he turned his back on them even after they presented strong evidence of the forged birth cert. Not sure how he rolls.

I am thrilled to see people awake and paying attention here.... I am also enjoying the speculation. We have no choice but to operate on a "need to know" basis. Within the next few days, every red blooded American will have a "need to know" and when that moment arrives, all the speculation will end and the action must begin.... Thank you!

Excellent points...but the internet, telephone & social media means to contact "Congress & Senate members" have little or no effect...besides a means to "vent".  So I hope that the call to action we are to expect from Harry has more meaning.

Our so called representatives...responses are pre-planned and mostly automated...and I have talked to some of the staffers who tell me that on many issues, records of opinions & input are not even kept or accounted for...and are thereby meaningless because by the time issues get to that point, decisions & backroom deals have already been made.  Has anyone EVER received a letter, call or whatever from an elected official, asking for your specific input when a proposed idea or legislation was in the conceptual or draft stages...so they can represent the will of the electorate????   NOT in many, years or decades....when regular telephone or snail mail were only contact we had...office workers actual did something meaningful with the input.

I have spent many days in the Senate & House office buildings, meeting with staffers and have come to know how things are done...or not done.   Most staffers are just hired to payback political donors, families & friends...have little knowledge, etc (they are many individual exceptions, but not the majority).

Standing by.........

I don't see the Generals arresting anyone, Dungord and Ham. It was suppose to take place on Feb

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service