Constitutional Emergency

EARLY WARNING! - ACTION COMING!
THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL - A PRE-ACTION ALERT! A MAJOR CALL TO ACTION IS IMMINENT...

Due to the horrific condition of our country at present, we never have any choice but to work very quietly in very small tight circles until we arrive at a point when we are ready for a CALL TO ACTION to support what we have spent weeks setting up, quietly.

We cannot disclose the related facts yet.... But will in the next few days.....

PREPARE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND CONTACT ALL HOUSE REPUBLICANS ON SHORT NOTICE....

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOURS 

Be ready to TAKE ACTION on very short notice!
To keep us on the move, please support TNALC.org with your contributions! (Use link below)

THIS IS A PRELIMINARY ORDER OF IMPENDING ACTION

A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF A CRITICAL ACTION IS IMMINENT, WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

OUR TASK AT THIS POINT IS TO BE LEANING FORWARD, AWAIT THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT, AND BE READY TO SUPPORT THE "ACTION ORDERS"

THERE WILL BE NO OPTION OF SHRINKING BACK.  COURAGE AND COMMITMENT FROM ALL PATRIOTS MUST ENERGIZE.

ACTION ORDERS WILL BE MADE PUBLIC THROUGH VARIOUS SOURCES TO INCLUDE THIS SITE.

SHARE THIS ALERT FAR AND WIDE.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 3534

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Gentlemen; aren't we missing another aspect here in this argument and again seemingly not likely due to who BHO has hired and fired.  But as "COMMANDER and CHIEF" this present reprobate is also military.  Many in our military would love to see the Provost Marshall dragging him off in chains.  As a military member he should be subject to COURT MARTIAL. Of course in the military as out here in the civillian world there probably are a plethora of judges huddling under the umbrella of the C.Y.A. mode.  In a sense it seems inconceivable that we all have not signed on to a civil suit against Obama even if it would be only to show our loathing for what he has done. 

the NLA is a good place to learn. Do not join! Use the website at no charge. Rooster you need some close supervision on your education. You have a huge bully pulpit that needs to be looking at the action picture "we and one of the people can take."

I am not the one to educate you on this however their are many teachers available for those past NLA. Action is what we need not more talk. There are papers written and ready to be filed. For those with the gonads to do it. I have filed 5 papers in Federal District court on civil rights, due process and RICO violations.

No one in government is going to do it for us, they talk and string one along and do not act in our behalf. I see nothing in your writing about color of law and detailing what it is.

Several of us out here, (very few of us), signed prepared complaints to our local FBI offices out here against Obama. I partnered along with several retired military officers to send e-mails nationwide on this action. Probably at least a thousand got sent out. My guess is that two of the folks who I communicate with personally and myself maybe comprised a group of a dozen people who actually went in to our local FBI offices, met with an agent and delivered our complaint.  Also, not to brag, but to show the degree of disappointment I might manifest but don't . I also joined with that first group of  Military officers and NCOs  signing Dr. Orly Taitz' initiative, ( with a forwarded copy of my military I.D. card ), to have him removed back in 2009.  And the attached items show that there were a number of us worlking our Bxxxs off to get something to work.  If I did not have a wife and family my lawful actions against this flamboyant , shameless traitor would have been a thousand times more aggressive.

It is pretty amazing, to even read the debate of those debating impeachment provisions,1787, and Madison's take on it. " In the case of the Executive Magistracy which was to be administered by a single man, loss of capacity or corruption was more within the compass of probable events, and either of them might be fatal to the Republic." While too, his warning fits in perfectly, with one party system being forced upon us, U.S., today, with an administrative state, has explained in the Heritage link I posted earlier, under Guy's comment, post. http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/impeach/constitution....

So tell us what we can file or do so we can do it. If you can show me how; I will do it. I want to throw all of them out personally. I believe it is beyond our ability to fix. It is time. As for myself and my family; We stand for and with Christ. We will not bow to the NWO and their god Baal. We also will not bow and bend the knee for islam. Allah and Baal are one and the same. Liberty or death. I wont die cheap.

Yes, Robert, myself, family, friends, and neighbors, all of the Christian, God serving majority, in this nation, and probably around the world. Even having, personally, individually dividing themselves behind walls of servicing servants, while having all of the God Loving Spirit, and fully Armed of its talents, possessions of Love, but they just can't seem to unite of its secured Providence. Those walls will, they are falling, while we begin seeing the wheat serve, of its freely planted seed, being grown to supply One's, serving, the serving, while the tares do bundle, and pile themselves, to be "left" without. And outside the peoples congress, congregated, they will burn, thirsting for that being Given, of, by, for, One Serving.

Robert you lost me at "Yes Robert", you really did. But let me see if I can expand on part of your stat ement where you said "They just can't seem to unite". Its going to take not a million man march but a million people's Patriot take it to the street protest around the Capitol to draw National attention to the unconstitutional actions of our leaders in government. EMails and letter writing will not work as the paper shredder is too close to the copy machine. Until we can figure out to get that amount of people off their asses we will be crying in the wind. If we can figure out how to awaken the American people out of the daydream their like Trump is attempting to do we might be on to something. When people awake like after 9/11 it is a powerful, immovable force that cannot be stopped. That's what it's going to take to wake our leaders and this liberal press to wake up and take notice. So what's it gonna take? The Minority groups did it without s 9/11, so why can't we? Is it going to take our cities being overrun like Dearborne with Muslims before people wake up? Is it going to take suicide bombers in our streets before people mass together in protest? Personally I think it is since they show no desire for taking to the streets so fat. The left is way ahead of the right in the area of protests and putting groups together to attack the staus quo. Safe zones, words you arnt allowed to say, images you are not allowed to display, ideologies your not allowed to speak against. Hell, Springsteen cancelled his concert because transgenders were told to use bathrooms of their birth sex!!! Are you getting the picture yet! We're being out maneuvered at every turn and the right just bends over and takes it. What a sad state of affairs.

Michael M. Regan - I so completely agree with your comments.  Short of being featured on Dancing with the Stars, or winning American Idol, I have no idea how to rattle the cages of the complacent American public.  It is a worrisome situation.  Trump has all the attributes of a great leader, but even his best efforts seem not to be enough to stir the masses to action. His rallies are awe-inspiring, but as large as they are, they are a drop in the bucket needed for a national impact.  It takes an effort on the part of the viewer to locate a live screening.  Even then the camera stays tightly focused on the speaker.  
I continue to watch and wait, knowing that each day wasted is a day lost forever.  It is demoralizing.  I don't want to believe that our American experiment is failing, but there seems to be nothing else, at this point, to believe.

"ANN MARIE:" I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION AND FEELINGS OF HELPLESSNESS AS I SHARE THEM. THERE IS SO VERY MUCH JUST WRONG WITH THIS ADMINISTRATION AND THE ENTIRE WASHINGTON "ESTABLISHMENT," THAT WE NEED A CLEAR CHANGE IN BOTH GOVERNMENT AND THE WAY IT IS CONDUCTED ; A RETURN TO CONSTITUTIONAL COMPLIANCE AND WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS FOR ANYTHING AS IT WAS INTENDED TO BE AND TO BE FOLLOWED FOR THE MUTUAL BENEFIT IN IDEALISM  OF ALL. NOTHING IS IDEAL BUT, THE CONSTTUTION HAS PROVIDED THIS COUNTRY THE CLOSEST THING TO IT SINCE HUMANITY DEVELOPED AND WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE ALLOWED IT TO BE SO CORRUPTED AS IS THE CASE TODAY. OUR MILITARY COMMAND OFFICERS; ALL OF THEM, HAVE JUST BEEN HANDED A GAG ORDER OVER FOREIGN POLICY TOWARD CHINA BY OBAMA AND SUSAN RICE, REMEBER HER OF THE STAND DOWN ORDER INFAMY AT BENGHAZI THROUGH THEN SECRETARY OF STATE KILLARY CLINTON?

UNFORTUNATELY, THESE OFFICERS ARE SEETHING AND BOILING MAD AND THERE IS, I  BELIEVE, A CHANCE  RETIRED GENERAL JOHN MATTIS WHO, IF THE CONVENTION IS BROKERED MAY BE NAMED AS A PRESIDENTAL CANDIDATE WITH THE IDEA WE NEED A MILITARY COMMANDER AS PRESIDENT AND AFTER THE LAST 8 YEARS; IT IS AN ATTRACTIVE, IF SOMEWHAT DANGEROUS PRECEDENT. ON THE OTHER HAND: " FOLKS DOES WHAT OUGHT TO BE DID MR. DILLON!" WE HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME CONFRONTING THE ENEMY WITHIN AND WE KNOW IT. HOWEVER, YOUR POINTS AT THE CONCLUSION OF YOURCOMMENT SAYS PRETTY MUCH JUST HOW TRULY IMPORTANT IT IS THAT WE FIND SOME MEASURE TO TAKE AND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO PROTECT OURSELVES AS THE ONE THING WE KNOW FOR SURE; IS THAT OUR TIME TO TAKE SUCH ACTION IS DEFINITIVELY WANING AND SO IS THE LIKELIHOOD THAT WE CAN RETAIN OUR FREEDOMS AND CHOICES IF WE DO NOT ACT RATHER THAN TALK AND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. LET US HOPE THATGOD SEES IT THE SAME WAY AND AT LEAST GIVES US THE OPPORTUNITY TO STRIKE BACK AGAINST THOSE WHO WILL TAKE EVERYTHING FROM US, FAMILY, FREEDOM, CHOICES AND PROPERTY IF WE LET THEM. THERE IS STLL TIME BUT WE DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH OR IF IT WILL BE ENOUGH AND THAT IN ITSELF, IS A PRETTY SOBERING THOUGHT. THE GREATEST SINGLE QUESTION IN MY MIND IS: DO WE HAVE SUFFICIENT UNITY OF PURPOSE AS A PEOPLE TO ACCOMPLISH THE GOAL? A FEW YEARS BACK I'D HAVE SAID YES, BUT AFTER THE LAST 8 YEARS AND THE USELESSNESS OF OUR OWN MILLENIALS WITH PRECONDITIONING FOR ACCEPTANCE OF THE STATUS QUO AND NO DESIRE OR CONVICTION TO EVER QUESTION "AUTHORITY," I AM NOT SO SURE. GOD HAD BETTER HELP US OUT HERE FOR I FEAR, THOUGH IT BE POLITICALLY INCORRECT TO STATE SO, THAT HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN!

America is slowly being sucked into communism and most don't even realize it. We are in the last stages of the takeover now and if we don't do something soon it will not be pretty. We still have a chance if we act and stay alert all around us. Thee is new information available now of what's happening at the closed Walmart stores. I don't mean the conspiracy stuff. I'm talking about people trying to tell us who are working on these stores. They have to change clothes and shoes and go through x ray machines before they can enter the premises. they aren't told anything as they do whatever job they are instructed to do. Now they have come to the point of building towers at the corners of fenced in property with razor wire and cameras all the way around the buildings. Obviously these are prisons of some sort. sound familiar? there are pics of the outside of some but not allowed inside. One man reported working on rows and rows of machines that read and collect data of electronic computer chips. These people are breaking their contracts trying to warn us. I have read and watched the usual conspiracy videos but this is different. There are no videos. Just people tying to warn us. I'm listening Is anybody else?

I am diligently listening Lynn, as well as educating myself on all the aspects, indeed.

Our time to take action is not waned yet.  It is not time to take action now but to plan and get people together.  I see what they are doing and it has been so obvious that the Administration is trying to keep us distracted.  Watch and wait for this election is going to tell the story....  Focus on the schools for what children learn in school becomes the government of the future.  Harvard is a bad selection for a University now.  Surely no one will sell their child due to money they can earn - or thought they could earn for so many have lost their jobs.  Never count on making a good living by going to a university esp. the expensive ones.  They are full of Communists professors.  We need to stop these assults on our children by "named Univesities" for with the examples I have seen so far "what are the really learning".  If you send them to those Universities understand who is sending them up there to learn Communism... YOU for your PRIDE!!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service