bb082f53-7f70-4bbb-98b2-c46b0fef98c3.jpg
spacer.gif
EARLY WARNING! - ACTION COMING!
THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL - A PRE-ACTION ALERT! A MAJOR CALL TO ACTION IS IMMINENT...

Due to the horrific condition of our country at present, we never have any choice but to work very quietly in very small tight circles until we arrive at a point when we are ready for a CALL TO ACTION to support what we have spent weeks setting up, quietly.

We cannot disclose the related facts yet.... But will in the next few days.....

PREPARE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND CONTACT ALL HOUSE REPUBLICANS ON SHORT NOTICE....

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOURS 

Be ready to TAKE ACTION on very short notice!
To keep us on the move, please support TNALC.org with your contributions! (Use link below)

THIS IS A PRELIMINARY ORDER OF IMPENDING ACTION

A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF A CRITICAL ACTION IS IMMINENT, WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

OUR TASK AT THIS POINT IS TO BE LEANING FORWARD, AWAIT THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT, AND BE READY TO SUPPORT THE "ACTION ORDERS"

THERE WILL BE NO OPTION OF SHRINKING BACK.  COURAGE AND COMMITMENT FROM ALL PATRIOTS MUST ENERGIZE.

ACTION ORDERS WILL BE MADE PUBLIC THROUGH VARIOUS SOURCES TO INCLUDE THIS SITE.

SHARE THIS ALERT FAR AND WIDE.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• doo-da-doo-da-doo???

• Could you be alluding to a counter-protest in DC to blunt the Soros-NAACP protest scheduled for this month? Wondering out loud.
    • i'd love that give them a real run for their money.  

• I hope it is that we are going to prove that Cruz, Rubio, and Obama are not Natural Born Citizens and are all perpetrating fraud on the people by attacking our election process. 

• Nope I do not believe that is it either.
      Me personally; I want Colonel Riley for president

• I'd love to see Col Allen West run for President. Total military man, black, well educated and all military action. He lives somewhere in south Florida I believe. Great guy. Super conservative and well trained in military maneuvers! No one could be better than he is already!!!

• I agree whole heartedly!

• YES COL .ALLEN WEST  would be great !!!

• Wendy, he is great and would be wonderful.. BUT, don't you think its a little late?

• Wendy, he is great and would be wonderful.. BUT, don't you think its a little late?

This reply was deleted.