Constitutional Emergency

EARLY WARNING! - ACTION COMING!
THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL - A PRE-ACTION ALERT! A MAJOR CALL TO ACTION IS IMMINENT...

Due to the horrific condition of our country at present, we never have any choice but to work very quietly in very small tight circles until we arrive at a point when we are ready for a CALL TO ACTION to support what we have spent weeks setting up, quietly.

We cannot disclose the related facts yet.... But will in the next few days.....

PREPARE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND CONTACT ALL HOUSE REPUBLICANS ON SHORT NOTICE....

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOURS 

Be ready to TAKE ACTION on very short notice!
To keep us on the move, please support TNALC.org with your contributions! (Use link below)

THIS IS A PRELIMINARY ORDER OF IMPENDING ACTION

A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF A CRITICAL ACTION IS IMMINENT, WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

OUR TASK AT THIS POINT IS TO BE LEANING FORWARD, AWAIT THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT, AND BE READY TO SUPPORT THE "ACTION ORDERS"

THERE WILL BE NO OPTION OF SHRINKING BACK.  COURAGE AND COMMITMENT FROM ALL PATRIOTS MUST ENERGIZE.

ACTION ORDERS WILL BE MADE PUBLIC THROUGH VARIOUS SOURCES TO INCLUDE THIS SITE.

SHARE THIS ALERT FAR AND WIDE.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 3516

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

one of and i say one is HOW NO ONE SEEMS TO GIVE A BLEEP THAT ILLEGALS AND O/NON CITIZENS VOTE, EXCEPT US OF COURSE.    

THIS IS ONE OF OHITLERS MAIN IDEAS CREATE ONE DEM NATION AND HE LEADER OF ALL.     

ERASE THE HISTORY OF AMERICA;

RID US OF WEALTH AND INDIVIDUALITY

TOO MANY TO LIST BUT NO ONE OF OUR REPS SEEMS TO GIVE A RATS A**.     IF WE DO NOT FIND A WAY TO PUT IN TO THE WH WHOM WE WANT WE ARE SCREWED.

PS...WE ALL KNOW THERE IS ZERO HELP AT THE BORDER W/OHITLER TELLING THEM NOT TO DO ANYTHING IGNORE THE LAW.........................................

Written by me in 2013, and it has only gotten worse!! look we gave the republicans both houses and all they have done is give obama rat allhe wanted!!!

Both parties and all 3 branches of this enemy government has declared war against We American Citizens!!! Every new law they pass is against us, not the illegal invaders from south of the border!! Not the muslims obama has been importing on our tax dollars!! NO, against we American Citizens !!! Period!!!

Both parties passed the NDAA, Homeland Security, the Patriot act, HR 347 (obamacare by democrats only!) and more... This all started with Bush and then obama rat signing these into law.. The supreme court of the U.S. said obamacare was legal and said DOMA was not... So, you tell me, who is not our enemies???

Pastor Guy St.Onge

I have an idea I would like to bounce off all of you. If there is someone here who is good at putting our ideas into words that could write a petition that we could all sign and then email and call with to our reps and senators.

Basic ideas such as impeachment, term limits, Illegal immigrants being sipped back where they come from, building the wall which I understand has been previously passed through congress.

We can all place these letters on our facebook pages. Post on other blogs. Maybe we can find away to start a youtube page where members can post discussions. This is how to reach and engage the younger people. We need the younger people. From what I see these younger people are being reached by the government in these ways already. We must combat that in its same fashion. 

ex parte Milligan

Look it up.

the President of the United States of American can be impeached by the Congress.

the current occupant is the CEO of the corporation acting in color of law. permitted by the congress that is not convened as Congress since 1860.

We must do it or it will not get done. we are the last ones standing. All the rest are criminals.

Why hasn't Barack Hussein Obama been impeached yet?

So many people call for obama rats impeachment... Heck, obama rat is not even an American!!! How do you go about to impeach someone that is not a citizen? Now, I will tell you why no one has attempted it and why they never will!!! First off, it takes the house to file impeachment proceedings, and the senate has the trial...and can give sentences...

That being said, All 3 branches and both parties are all on the same team, and it is not the same team as We American Citizens...

Now, lets ask ourselves this question. who passed the Patriot act, the NDAA, Obamacare, Homeland Security, the TSA, HR 347?? The answer would have to be "both" parties, right??? That would be the legislative branch...Who signed these into law, The "president, or the appointed one", that would be the excutive branch, right?
Now,who upheld obamacare to be Constitutionallly legal, who said DOMA was not Constitutional, who let prop 8 in California ride??? That would be the Judicial branch, right???

So, there you have is, in a nutshell... Both parties in the legilative branch, the Both parties in the executive branch, (started with the Bush Jr.)and the Judicial branch... Can ANYONE remember the very last time this enemy government has listened to We The American Citizens???? I bet it is way back when!!!

You can call me crazy if you want, I don't care, you can call me wrong if you want, I don't care!! These are the facts laid out right in front of all of us to see!! Either you see it now, or you may never see it!!!! All I ask is add it all up together and what do we get????

Oh, it doesn't have to be the armed forces or Law enforcement either, since we the American Citizens are suppose to be the power of this country and not the government!!!

Can't really do the treason thing either!!!
If obama rat is not an American Citizen, how can we get him for Treason???? Seems to me, obama rat is just a terrorist who conned and bribed his way to where he is today, with the help of so many traitors in this government!!

Pastor St.Onge, you can find me on youtube @ this link: https://www.youtube.com/user/laidback5252

Of the administrative, state of governing, this Heritage report, helps explain a lot, Guy, while too, I think, providing info, examples, we can all draw on, use, while rallying the public, republic.

"the administrative state violates the principle of the separation of powers by breaking down the divisions between the constitutional branches of government. Power is transferred from Congress to agencies and departments, which are then influenced by all three branches of government but not directly accountable to any, and the effect of checks and balances is reversed. All of the branches work together to control the unwieldy administrative apparatus that often combines all three powers of government—legislative, executive, and judicial..... the problem of the administrative state is straightforward. Whether the regulatory agencies are“executive agencies,” “executive departments,” “federal departments,” or“independent regulatory commissions” is irrelevant. In whatever form they may take, the myriad agencies and departments that make up this administrative state operate as a“fourth branch” of government that typically combines the powers of the other three and makes policy with little regard for the rights and opinions of citizens."  http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2012/12/from-administrativ...

Pastor Guy we now realize the astounding degree of "dirty laundry" now backed up like simmering sewage in Washington.  All these career politicians are beholden to one another so these mutually bound sinners all cuddling together in our capitol wouldn't dare expose their "satanic leader" B.H.O.  But in eternal terms this is almost "undivine comedy" if you can see this in your minds eye like a T.V. sitcom with all of them on the same descending elevator together and their true master waiting with his red hot glistening pitchfork and cheering demons on the "ground floor " 

FIRST the corrupt judges then the legislators.  Like the mother buzzard said to her baby who was getting kicked for munching on a live cow's hind end:  " First the eyeballs son, then the banquet" Grand Juries will have no effect on such things till some of these "GRAND BARRISTERS" are not knocked off their high horse.  Do we really think that Ted Cruz would dispute the legality of all that BHO has done based on the validity of  BHO's status as a  citizen?  So we ask ourselves what is the "natural" course of events from here on out.  GOD Help AMERICA.....

Attachments:

Robert, May I suggest an even better idea?  Aol has great chatrooms, the owner of the room gets a bolt, in case someone is a problem, the owner can boot that person out for 24 hrs.  The rooms fit up to 36 people.  Everyone can talk.  You can also do presentations there.  You can also have a private room, not open to the public.  Aol is free, I think you just need to have a email addy there.  The beauty of it, is that if you create the room yourself, you get to name it.  I hosted a room for 10 years and taught Rosicrucia out of it.  It was great for talking with people, as it is listed, and outsiders can come in.  Excellent contact spot.  I did an average over 3 years, I averaged talking to 5000 people a year.  Not bad for unknown Rosicrucia.  This made me the first, one and only, Evangelical Rosicrucian Priest in history!  Anyway...just an idea.

The TX/US Rep that held the tele-conference call said that the problem with our Constitution is that it gives Congress no real way to force the President to do what he is charged to do. The Government is set up as three separate branches; The Congressional, the Judicial, and the Executive branches. The roll of the executive branch (The President) is to insure that the laws of the country are implemented as passed. But if and when the president chooses not to implement but ignore those laws then there is no way for Congress to force him to do so. Congress has no power other than the purse strings and the power to make more laws. All they can do is sue him, (which takes forever). And if the Judicial Branch refuses to act then there's nothing Congress can do about it. And THAT right there is why Washington is so afraid of the Common Law system. It IS just as Justice Scalia stated; the Common Law and Citizen's Grand Jury system IS in effect the Forth Branch of Government. The Common Law is the Power of the People. THAT is why the Justice Department wrote it out of the books back in 1949.

The Founders gave us the tools necessary to enforce the Constitution, but We-The-People now need to learn how to use and implement those tools.

The National Liberty Alliance is NOT the only place to learn these rules. But We-The-People need to how to use them and also how to implement and enforce them.

Old Rooster.., I'm sorry but I'm just not buying what your Represenative is selling. There is a procedure for impeachment snd congress does have the power as was stated correctly in the video that was posted the other day. If what this guy is saying is really true Nixon would of never feared what was coming down the pike and voluntarily resigned. The President is not above the law. The whole reason for him swearing an oath is to hold him accountable for failing to uphold it. He would of been more honest if he said look, were really all on the same page and we're slowly working to take your constitutional rights and freedoms away. This saying they only have control of the purse strings is bullshit as I read the law. I do agree that the Common Law and the Common Law Grand jury is needed. But it wasn't seeped away to the President could be above the law, it was done to take away judicial power from the people and but in solely in the hands of a corrupt De Facto legal system. This finger pointing to the other guy and saying we don't have the power is BS in my opinion. The power, the rules of congress and the Senate are there and any excuse not to inforse them and make the President accountable for his unconstitutional acts is not because they can't in Truth it's because they WONT. I hope your not buying into this line of crap....

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service