Constitutional Emergency

EARLY WARNING! - ACTION COMING!
THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL - A PRE-ACTION ALERT! A MAJOR CALL TO ACTION IS IMMINENT...

Due to the horrific condition of our country at present, we never have any choice but to work very quietly in very small tight circles until we arrive at a point when we are ready for a CALL TO ACTION to support what we have spent weeks setting up, quietly.

We cannot disclose the related facts yet.... But will in the next few days.....

PREPARE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND CONTACT ALL HOUSE REPUBLICANS ON SHORT NOTICE....

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOURS 

Be ready to TAKE ACTION on very short notice!
To keep us on the move, please support TNALC.org with your contributions! (Use link below)

THIS IS A PRELIMINARY ORDER OF IMPENDING ACTION

A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF A CRITICAL ACTION IS IMMINENT, WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

OUR TASK AT THIS POINT IS TO BE LEANING FORWARD, AWAIT THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT, AND BE READY TO SUPPORT THE "ACTION ORDERS"

THERE WILL BE NO OPTION OF SHRINKING BACK.  COURAGE AND COMMITMENT FROM ALL PATRIOTS MUST ENERGIZE.

ACTION ORDERS WILL BE MADE PUBLIC THROUGH VARIOUS SOURCES TO INCLUDE THIS SITE.

SHARE THIS ALERT FAR AND WIDE.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 3516

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

How do you like Pope Francis', Thrown of Bones?  Or how about this thrown...

The great whore of Babylon is going to be the Roman Catholic and Islam, for they are already in the process of coming together in the one world religion called "Chrislam".. They both also have the Mark 666 Some would say, how can that be, Islam hates all Christians, and that is true, but the Roman Catholic Church is owned and operated by Satan Himself!!That is the false Christianity, so they will and can and are coming together.....

Attachments:
Michael many various denominations of Christianity hold Christmas Eve services. As far as his religious background goes, many Christians have attended differant denominational churches in their search for Truth myself included. For many it's part of their evolution of Faith in search of the Truth. Two of my sons for example attended a very prestigious Catholic school and attended weekly Mass but neither are Catholic. I can also tell you from personal experience that a lot of Catholics do not know of all the Tennants of Catholicisum. I have attended Catholic Masses with family members yet I am a Baptist. Personally I take Trump at his word that he is currently a Presbyterian. Personally I think there are bigger issues to consider than his Denominational preference. Just my personal opinion.

Michael, I do agree about attending different churches, I have also done this myself.  I have nothing against that.  I wouldn't be this way about Faith as an issue, if we had not just been, and still are, held hostage by one whose religion has become a sore apon the world.  We still are not sure we will become free of him.  Most won't feel sure until they see him walk out of that WH for good!  Now for me to be a little clearer,  some of the greatest scholars, feel very sure these are the end times.  Hebrew scholars can show you in the Torah, things that would convince anyone we are there.  That being the case, I myself, as a Rosicrucian Priest have studied this entire subject, for the past 20 years.  Jesus said to watch for the signs, did he not?  He also said to not sleep, stay awake, and alert...did he not?  This why anything that seems out of place, needs to be considered, not swept under the rug.  I guess it's because for too many years now, we have been dealing with lies and deception, with false flag events, the constant assault on the American citizen has taught me to be wary.  I don't know about you.  Things are getting very serious.  So yes, I will look at all things.  I hope and pray it was just a coincidence that Trump went to Mass.  But I seriously want to ask you, do you see how that little piece of information could be really important.  Take ALL things into consideration Michael.  Blessings.

We are no longer able to worship the supreme Being in a way or manner that was to be our inheritance the political correct have twisted our constitution and laws excorised our rights and prostituted our constitutions to the point that athiests now rule and we will be imprisoned for denying them the right to persecute us. I say the devil take the athiests and politically correct and condem them to hades forever let the Christian and Hebrews clense this world and return it to GOD who gave it.

Michael... Just a few points of suggestion if I might. The Bride of Christ is always expecting the Bridegrom to return. The Apostiles said " The coming of the Lord is at hand" two thousand years ago.
It is true the believers will know the season, but not even the Son knows the time but the a Father alone Jesus said. Even if and when you see "All" these things the Scriptures says the end is not yet. We are admonished not to be consumed with the Times but in seeing our Lamps are full, our wedding garments are clean. In other words having our eyes focused on the Lord, making sure we are living a life pleasing to him, and being a witness for Him. And when you see antichrists arise realize that during the founding of the early church the Apostiles said " many antichrists had arisen even in their day. One thing is for sure His return grows nearer everyday, make sure you consentrate more on doing His will than on looking for signs. Just a suggestion from Gods Word.

Michael, Thank you for your kind and caring words.  I do agree with you in all points, please don't think I am only focused on this.  However, it is very important to me, especially right now with the election coming up.  But not the center of my focus, which is on the Divine always.  I was schooled at Fraternitas Rosicrucia...soul.org

I invite you to visit and like my Facebook page:  FB- Wisdom of the Rosy Cross

Michael may I ask which branch of Rosicrucianism do you belong: The Esoteric Christian Rosicurucian, the Masonic Rosicrucian or the Societas Rosicrucian Order?

If this is all that your extensive research revealed about the young adulthood of Trump, I would surmise that Trump was, and is, squeaky lean in the world of political wrongdoing.  I too, have a tradition of attending a Christmas Eve church service.  Sometimes it is mass, sometimes it is Protestant.  It's my, and my families, way of reinforcing the meaning of the Christmas season.  
To reiterate -  In comparison to the antics of other candidates in all aspects of their lives, not just political. Trump excels in all areas.  He has gained success as a parent, as a business owner, as a negotiator, as an author.  In all endeavors both public and private Trump has held himself above the fray generally associated with a public servant.  Now, I suggest that you do some research on cruz.  His association with the Bush dynasty, his status (or non-status) as a US citizen, his deep involvement with the GOPe, his personal life, his penchant for telling total non-truths, the viciousness and illegality with which he has run his campaign for beginners.  Research into any of those areas will eventually lead to negative dealings and encounters in other areas.  When you have researched enough to make a lengthy report similar to this one re: Trump, let us know how things are going and share your findings.  Looking forward to reading that.  Oh, any extra time you have may be spent checking out Ryan, Mc Connell, Hillary and/or Bernie.

Personally, I cannot comprehend in a Muslim Madness descending upon us like a biblical plague, why it is that Trump's choice of Christian Tradition in Compliance with the intent of our Founding Fathers should be questioned at all. That he is not a professional prevaricator, parasite or thief as are most of the "Establishment, " which to me is ALL pols currently in Washington, and the fact he has put forth some very reasonable potential solutions for issues the "establishment," refuses to deal with says to me that of ALL the protozoa other than himself who infest OUR HOUSES, HE and He alone is the only Fit candidate and I'll go further to state Unequivocally: I think we as a people; meaning ALL Constitutionally loyal AMERICAN CITIZENS, ( no one else should counts at all including unvetted refugees at this point,) should vote AGAINST every incumbent candidate in office in BOTH parties for the next 3 elective cycles. If you are unhappy with what we have been enduring, ( and , who but illegals and inimical scum are not?) then realize that while you may sacrifice a few moral and good reps, the balance of them are inimical to us all by their performance records and ARE the source of ALL our problems. Therefore, if we rid ourselves of them , how much worse off can we be ? Even with inexperienced neophyte candidates, the mistakes made will be HONEST ones and not be designed to destroy individual liberties moral conventions, traditional values and will also likely END the attacks on our 1st and 2nd amendment rights. Since the current terns are 2  years for a member of the House, 4 for a president and 6 for A Senator, we need to go through all 3 cycles to eliminate all the problems IF we had the unity to do so. And, if we did: we could change the terms to an equal time, ALL of them and limit the terms to only two. We could perhaps try too, to make it illegal for ANY donations for campaigns. If we ceased all foreign aid and were judicious about welfare we could begin a contingency fund FOR elections and, anyone qualifying would get a predetermined EQUAL amount of money to run their campaigns based on MERIT, not who had the biggest special interest backing! That would level the playing field, prevent eternal parasitism , take special interest influence out of the equation to a large degree and give us a more honorable and Constitutionally compliant government than we have had for a very long time. We could also END forever payments of Congressional benefits; providing them ONLY when in active service and discontinued when the office is left. After all: none of us who WORK for what we have ever get what these bums do and WHY should THEY when they do NOT live up to their duties and obligations to US!? Trump is not a perfect candidate; NO ONE IS! But for what is needed in THIS country at this time; it is hard to see in the field of candidates  anyone better qualified to Restore what once we had, and who has a seemingly sincere DESIRE to straighten out the mess Obama in particular and his predecessors have set upon us the past fifty years, in particular. It has to stop sometime or be stopped and that time is NOW. I see no other real alternative unless of course, you prefer to throw in the towel and accept a U.N. Agenda 21 New World Order. I'd rather die than comply and fight on my feet than live in submission on my knees in a world devoid of every value and tradition under which I was raised and the end of liberty and individual choice. HOW ABOUT YOU?

Brian, Exactly...you see the Roman Catholic Church is in the NWO agenda.  They even hold a seat at the UN.  I am all for Trump, unless he IS Roman Catholic.  Then I'd say, no!  They are the very ones behind most of that.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service