Constitutional Emergency

EARLY WARNING! - ACTION COMING!
THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL - A PRE-ACTION ALERT! A MAJOR CALL TO ACTION IS IMMINENT...

Due to the horrific condition of our country at present, we never have any choice but to work very quietly in very small tight circles until we arrive at a point when we are ready for a CALL TO ACTION to support what we have spent weeks setting up, quietly.

We cannot disclose the related facts yet.... But will in the next few days.....

PREPARE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND CONTACT ALL HOUSE REPUBLICANS ON SHORT NOTICE....

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOURS 

Be ready to TAKE ACTION on very short notice!
To keep us on the move, please support TNALC.org with your contributions! (Use link below)

THIS IS A PRELIMINARY ORDER OF IMPENDING ACTION

A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF A CRITICAL ACTION IS IMMINENT, WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

OUR TASK AT THIS POINT IS TO BE LEANING FORWARD, AWAIT THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT, AND BE READY TO SUPPORT THE "ACTION ORDERS"

THERE WILL BE NO OPTION OF SHRINKING BACK.  COURAGE AND COMMITMENT FROM ALL PATRIOTS MUST ENERGIZE.

ACTION ORDERS WILL BE MADE PUBLIC THROUGH VARIOUS SOURCES TO INCLUDE THIS SITE.

SHARE THIS ALERT FAR AND WIDE.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 3541

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

If Trump is not nominated, Then the revolution will stert before the fall. People will wait to see if such a bold move like electing Trump can make our country Great again. If the establishment do a number on this, Then Patriots will have had enough...This is how I see it. And this is how I feel about things.

I wholeheartly agree... To show you how far we have shifted away from protecting our constitutional rights we've went to protecting the rights of illegal aliens ( who actually have no right) now you cant even use the term in some areas, to protecting gay and transgender rights while taking away people's religious rights, to banning flags that are apart of our nations history while protecting the burning of our nations flag which so many have died to defend. When I was in the military I was trained to not even let the flag hit the ground let alone stomp on it and deface it. We've went from demanding the Truth in others to blindly accepting the lie, by passing legislation without even reading it!!! And this was actually allowed and done. We've went from praising our nation and her accomplishments to allowing our President to travel the world apologizing for our accomplishments. We've went from protecting our citizens property rights to allowing our leaders to take their property and sell it to foriegn governments. We have went from stopping foriegn aggression to actually creating and helping terrorists groups who have killed tens of thousands and them brushed them off as a JV team. We have capitulated and caved in to terrorist nations, giving them tens of billions of dollars and are allowing them to become a nuclear superpower while lying to the ametican people's face and saying otherwise. And to top it off our own American businesses are more concerned and are threatening not to build or do businesses where they don't think gay and transgenders are being treated fairly. Are you freeking kidding me!!! This is the mindset of the American people, the government and business and does anyone wonder why America is in decline. We are moral, socially and politically bankrupt folks. Those of us who are holding on to our founders beliefs and Godly principles are in the vast minority.
All you have to do is look at what's being blasted on the TV 24/7 to see the garbage people are putting into their conscienceness. How are we gonna turn back not just this tide but this Tsunami of lies and perversion??

Indeed Michael, I do so agree.  To turn the tide, we ourselves must see and fully comprehend the entire problem.  We must know all of it, to fight it.  There is still much to be known and verified.  If we do not take the effort to do this, we are the ones who may be surprised.  There is corruption we don't even know about.  For example this just broke big time April 4, 2016, only lame stream media, for some reason, doesn't want to tell us about it...:

Panama Papers: Leaks spur global investigations - BBC News

Iceland's Prime Minister Steps Aside Amid Panama Papers Scandal : T...

2.6 terabytes, 11.5 million documents, and 214,000 shell companies: The Panama Papers are the largest data leak journalists have ever worked with.

ROBERT as to whether this lady's solution is now a valid starting point or not I don't know.  Joyce Rosenwald was a valiant warrior during her life against government corruption.  she was a tireless researcher and judicial scholar.  I spoke with Joyce many times a few years back before she died.  She like many of us seniors told me that she was battling for her grandchildren's country.  Attached is one of the last things she sent along to me.   Her observation was that in order to get to crooked politicians, first you have to get to a judge who will convict them. And this was what she saw as the viable lever to make that happen. 

Attachments:

As much as I hate to admit it = I can't absorb the intent of the "last trick in the Book".  Could someone give a "Dummies" accounting for me?  I am eager to see some new input into the many discussions.  Thanks from an old lady who is not yet beat down (but getting closer each new fraud!)

Anne - I don't really understand it, either.  I do know that it has been used by Karen Hudes (the lady who is working on the project that will return to humanity the world's gold that is currently stored in the Global Debt Facility, and has been since the end of WWII.  She served a commercial lien on Obama and a number of other noteworthy people in the world (https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/Hudes%2C+Karen_World+bank+agents%2C...)  She is on facebook as Karen Hudes Whistleblower and is also on Twitter.  She also has a web site (kahudes.net) and you can contact her there, as well.  Hers is a fascinating story, and she usually will respond to questions, but if she thinks you're a part of the "enemy," she will cut you off.  (She has been severely abused by the world cabal, so I can understand that her paranoia is based on reality.)   I would suggest that you take a look at her facebook page - if so, be prepared to spend the rest of the day...  it's absolutely fascinating.

Actually I believe Foreign Agent is a better charge for Obama and some of his crew. I believe that carries a possible death penalty?..

As far as Donald Trump, I can say this, because I check them all out, anyone running for office, especially POTUS, one must dig deep into their history to see what their former actions say about them. As a candidate, they will always put their best foot forward, and hide anything that could be used against them. What you see in the debates and rally’s is not necessarily the real person, so become a detective. If there is something to find, find it! With that all in mind, as I did my homework on Donald Trump I was also watching all the debates and rally’s to keep up with things. This one night as the candidates were leaving the stage, the man asking the questions, asked each candidate what religion they were. When he came to Donald, Donald said, Presbyterian. I don’t care what religion Donald is, but I do want you to note two things….When you look at Donalds history it usually lists that he entered the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, as Wharton then offered one of the few real estate studies departments in U.S. academia. While there, he worked at his father’s company, Elizabeth Trump & Son. Trump graduated from Wharton in 1968 with a bachelor’s degree in economics. However the following is usually left out about his educational history: Trump attended Fordham University in the Bronx for two years. Fordham is a Jesuit University and the Jesuits are known for their covert activities, they are the Military arm of the Roman Catholic Church. Pope Francis is the first Jesuit Pope in history. Spend some time on Youtube researching Pope Francis, you will be surprised. Ok, so he went to a Jesuit University for two years, and that’s that. I find that questionable, considering the scoop on Pope Francis and the Agenda of the Roman Catholic Church. At the time I learned this, I didn’t quite know what to think of it, and thinking surely there was nothing to be concerned about until that following Sunday, I see this in the news: [Trump Honors Tradition by Attending Church Mass on Christmas Eve - ... ]. So, what do we have here? Did Trump lie about being Presbyterian? Is he Roman Catholic? Obviously it was in his history, seeing that the title of the article says “trump honors tradition attending church mass christmas eve.” If he is Roman Catholic, this could be very bad. Spend some time on Youtube finding out the agenda for the Roman Catholic Church for it is the same, NWO. Please understand I like Trump and will vote for him, after I find out what this connection is. Believe me, the Roman Catholic Church has one hell of an agenda right now, and it is not good. Take the time while you can before the elections. We could be jumping from the pan into the fire.

The only thing I learned from reading this, is you do not think very highly of Catholics

Agreed, Kevin - I am not in the least concerned with this.  He also went to military school.  So?  One of the things I like the most about Trump is that he is NOT an idealogue - I think that is very clear - and he exhibits the ability to be flexible.  In spite of what some would say, it is not a case of "my way or the highway" with Trump.

He is not a member of the BAR, not a politician, has been both a democrat and a republican. He is Constitutionally acceptable unlike obozo, cruz and rubio. I spell Trump with a capitol letter. I have voted in every presidential election from 1960 to now and yet to vote for POTUS. 

Kevin, we learn what we can comprehend.  In this sort of association, especially political, there is a lot of assumption.  First of all, note I said Roman Catholics.  That is not all Catholics.  Please do understand, I hold no love for the Roman Catholic Church.  If you care to take the time, spend some time studying that Institution. Especially Youtube, it is great for learning what is going on in almost any subject.  I am a scholar, and spend countless hours in research.  I do believe, if you took the time to research the Roman Catholic Church, the Vatican, and Pope Francis...in the aspect of what's going on in the world today, you would be very surprised, for one example, they are all for, the One World Order.  

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service