Constitutional Emergency

EARLY WARNING! - ACTION COMING!
THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL - A PRE-ACTION ALERT! A MAJOR CALL TO ACTION IS IMMINENT...

Due to the horrific condition of our country at present, we never have any choice but to work very quietly in very small tight circles until we arrive at a point when we are ready for a CALL TO ACTION to support what we have spent weeks setting up, quietly.

We cannot disclose the related facts yet.... But will in the next few days.....

PREPARE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND CONTACT ALL HOUSE REPUBLICANS ON SHORT NOTICE....

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOURS 

Be ready to TAKE ACTION on very short notice!
To keep us on the move, please support TNALC.org with your contributions! (Use link below)

THIS IS A PRELIMINARY ORDER OF IMPENDING ACTION

A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF A CRITICAL ACTION IS IMMINENT, WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

OUR TASK AT THIS POINT IS TO BE LEANING FORWARD, AWAIT THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT, AND BE READY TO SUPPORT THE "ACTION ORDERS"

THERE WILL BE NO OPTION OF SHRINKING BACK.  COURAGE AND COMMITMENT FROM ALL PATRIOTS MUST ENERGIZE.

ACTION ORDERS WILL BE MADE PUBLIC THROUGH VARIOUS SOURCES TO INCLUDE THIS SITE.

SHARE THIS ALERT FAR AND WIDE.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Views: 3536

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Trump is a Presbyterian for his mother was Scottish.

It's interesting that you say that about the Roman Catholic Church.  JFK was a Roman Catholic, and he was murdered by the criminal cabal of globalists because he was going to expose them.  Many people believe that had he completed his presidency, we would not be under the shadow government that we have been under for decades.

Exactly right brother.. The pope and the top Immah is already joining together as chrislam..

If you want answers to any questions you have about Trump and can't find what you're looking for, I would suggest you write to Kelleigh Nelson, who has written many articles about Trump including this one:  http://www.newswithviews.com/Nelson/kelleigh295.htm  ("Of course Donald Trump Isn't Perfect")  Her email address is at the bottom of all of her articles.  I believe she knows everything there is to know about Trump, and she has been around a  L O N G  time...

Ty Linda.  

Many Blessngs...

I prayed, as many of my family did, long and hard about these very things, about who to vote for.  I do not live near my family as they are spread around the country and both my boys are Captains in the service and thus move around.  So we do not influence each other so much.  However, when I was praying about Trump and Cruz one day, a song popped in my head in answer to the question.  "and they'll know we are Christians by our love by our  Love, and they'll know we are Christians by our love."  Christ told us that we would produce fruit, that those who belonged to him would be known by their fruit and their love-not by pictures of his family praying, not by belonging to a church and knowing Pastors all over different cities.  In fact, he stated that that most hypocrites liked to appear in public demonstrating to all how religious they were.  The most godly people I have known in my life have been people who are not religious, but are generous and kind with their time, their words, and their resources.  The funny thing was that most in my family have come to the same conclusion without us discussing it.  We all decided on Trump.  We may be wrong.  Trump is loud, and proud.  But in this age and time, there are certain people that are more useful because of that.  What I trust in is that The Lord choses all leaders and can chose whomever He will.  What I am also aware of is that if it is too late, because He is coming soon, and things are falling into place for the NWO and antichrist beast, than I am not the least worried. For I know in whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him until that day.  In the meantime, I am praying for Trump, this country, fellow Christians, patriots, constitutionalists, Vets and our military and for those in particular places who are just and moral and stubborn that they are kept safe and protected under the shadow of Father God's Wing.  I have got my armor on daily and am prepared to Stand.

Sandra, hear me LOUD AND CLEAR, The Roman Catholic Church is in league with the NWO.  That's why my question.  I like Trump too, but I am careful.  When he appeared everyone jumped on the Trump wagon, I don't do that.  When people blindly jump on a wagon, the way everyone did with Trump, I ask questions....  These are very dangerous and perilous times.  Am I wrong to take such care?  

I jumped on the Trump train because he's self funded and an outsider and says the things I agree with. I know for a fact the others are establishment filling their pockets with our money and on board with the Obama train.  I think a lot of people voted for him for the same reason as I but yet are watching very closely to see any sign of traitorism. So far I have not. He has said some things off hat that I think he wasn't familiar enough with at the time such as the abortion issue which I didn't understand why it was an issue now since it is a law already. Finally he did say just that though and it was basically dropped. I'm still watching and listening but for sure I'm going back to independent as soon as this is over. I only changed to GOP because of Trump.

This is another announcement from the North American Law Center regarding their radio broadcast tomorrow and also the one on April 17th:  http://us10.campaign-archive2.com/?u=5bff9dcc0f89e4d073c58b94a&...  We all need to support them - they're doing a yeoman's job attempting to get Obama impeached, and exposing Cruz' non-citizen status.

I am in federal court in Boston going after Cruz and Rubio, if we prove they are not qualified the same laws apply to Obama. I need help I don't have money I am a disabled vet. I need a pro bono lawyer

wfreadejr@Comcast.net

William I'm in Las Vegas sorry. Maybe some PFA members in your area know someone. Thanks for taking up the cause and may God speed.

My security says not to visit this radio station.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service