ALERT!!!! Machine gun fire from military helicopters flying over downtown Miami Fl.

Views: 995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is called "CONDITIONING".  

It is like training dogs to fearful or to ignore a particular sound.  I'm surprised you folks are not aware of this tactic.  It is also a method of mental 'programming' for humans. 

BS on the need to pratice and account for equipment and plan. Hiliary Clinton could not account for lack of support in Benghazi-how much lying will this admin do?

Excuse me? training exercise for what? You got to be kidding...is this a preparation for an expected invasion? Chinese, Russian?

The the Authors of the second amendment warned us that the real purpose of the verbiage in the 2nd Amendment is to allows us to repel attacks from without and within (emphasis on the latter)..

[3] In McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025 (2010), the Court ruled that the Second
Amendment limits state and local governments to the same extent that it limits
the federal government.[4]

How can this be misunderstood, it doesn't limit us to muskets or dis-allow tanks. "Shall not be infringed" means DON"T MESS WITH IT!

Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

My husband just called Miami police dept, and they told him it was Homeland Security conducting training excercises.  Get ready folks!!

Sure, along with another sip of Kool aid, They were just practicing for activities oveseas, BS.  Of couurse the other issue of them purchasing additional Assault Weapons.  Russia tried all of the same garbage on the Afgans, and lost their fannies.

There are more assets here, than in Afghanistan, and if I were setting this up, I would consider myself a fool not to understand what it will cost someone to really piss an American off... 

Joint military and police drill to partly prepare the military for overseas drills and to make sure their weapons are functioning??? What a load of horse pucky!! There is absolutely no need to take it to a civilian city. It is nothing more than a ploy to get people used to these scenarios as being normal.

It's coming to a head . Watch out for a breakdown in communications go out and buy a good CB radio .

Depends on what you want to spend. I've used Cobras and Midlands when I was a long haul driver. I have a Wilson now on my pickup but am not too impressed with it. It doesn't have but about 2 mile range and starts getting staticy about 1.25 miles. It does what I want it to (I'll admit, I speed over the limit, cause I'm usually running late).

http://www.rightchannelradios.com/cb-radio-resources.html  This site will teach you about CBs, what to select for your needs, etc.

Don’t mind the helicopters, it’s just practice, Miami-Dade police say

dmoskovitz@MiamiHerald.com

If you see military helicopters buzzing through your neighborhood sometime soon, don’t freak out. It’s probably a military training exercise.

Miami-Dade police sent out a warning Monday that multiple police agencies would be providing support for a joint military training exercise somewhere over Miami and elsewhere in the county. The exercise will include the use of military helicopters.

When and where will this happen? Police didn’t say.

The police statement said the training locations and times “were carefully selected to minimize negatively impacting the citizens of the City of Miami/Miami-Dade County and their daily routines.”

But it also acknowledged that there would be some impact on residents.

“This is routine training conducted by military personnel designed to ensure the military’s ability to operate in urban environments, prepare forces for upcoming overseas deployments, and meet mandatory training certification requirement,” the police statement said.

This isn’t the first time such training has been done in Miami. In April 2011, military helicopters buzzed through Brickell, leading to sleepless nights for some people and a lot of griping on social media about it.

Iis
I hope this site is not censoring comments

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service