Replies

• Never have heard of anything like this before.

• With Obama anything is possible.

• They did the same kind of things here in Los Angels about 9mths to a year ago.  Really have to wonder what they are REALLY up to

• Well, the local cops participated, so someone knows what's going on. What did they have to say? I assume there was no advance public notice, which is highly suspect. If the military sides with Obama, we might as well pray for Jesus to come soon(er), or die in a pile of empty brass, as the saying goes.

• hey Marine.....did ya notice how some of the firing points are ABOVE the flight path?  Last I checked, the gang-bangers and anybody else in Civilianland usually don't pay the exuberant price for tracers.....lot of firingpoints from those skyscrapers........a wall of lead with the only locator, the "flash".....just my observation.......Semper Fi Warfighter........

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis

• A drill in America-what the hell for

• This is called "CONDITIONING".  

It is like training dogs to fearful or to ignore a particular sound.  I'm surprised you folks are not aware of this tactic.  It is also a method of mental 'programming' for humans. 

• BS on the need to pratice and account for equipment and plan. Hiliary Clinton could not account for lack of support in Benghazi-how much lying will this admin do?

• Excuse me? training exercise for what? You got to be kidding...is this a preparation for an expected invasion? Chinese, Russian?

• The the Authors of the second amendment warned us that the real purpose of the verbiage in the 2nd Amendment is to allows us to repel attacks from without and within (emphasis on the latter)..

[3] In McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025 (2010), the Court ruled that the Second
      Amendment limits state and local governments to the same extent that it limits
      the federal government.[4]

How can this be misunderstood, it doesn't limit us to muskets or dis-allow tanks. "Shall not be infringed" means DON"T MESS WITH IT!

Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

This reply was deleted.