Constitutional Emergency

ALERT!!!! Machine gun fire from military helicopters flying over downtown Miami Fl.

Views: 994

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It would be nice to know when this started in the US. I was in disaster services and attended many drills held on very large military bases, and one was done on a fairground away from the public. They were very real, and even though I knew they were drills, my heart beat very fast as I watched them take over the fake terrorist. I have never seen anything like this, not surprised that it is in large population areas because they know they can easily dumb them down, when you get to the rural areas they might have some trouble. I think I will do some research to see how many of these have happened, where they were and when. Just seems awful strange to me.

Special Operations Forces Conduct Hostage Rescue Training in Miami, FL

Navy-SEALs-sofrep-night-raid

Night Raids
On May 8th, Special Operations Soldiers fast roped from Black Hawk helicopters onto the balconies of the abandoned Grand Bay Hotel in Miami, Florida.  The training mission simulation a hostage rescue operation asCBS reports:

According to police sources, this is what came down in the mock anti-terror operation: Helicopters dropped Special Operations teams on the Grand Bay to rescue “hostages.”  The freed hostages were spirited to nearby Peacock Park where more helicopters delivered them to safety at an undisclosed location.

While the commando raid was going on at the hotel, fighter jets strafed a “terrorist missile site” that had been established at Miami City Hall, across Bayshore Drive.

From the Miami Herald:

“It was quite a shocking experience,” said Jane Muir, who was awakened around 1:45 a.m. by the sound of military choppers that later dropped rappelling soldiers onto the Grand Bay’s rooftop. “It was kind of that bizarre feeling that you were surrounded by wind.”

From her third-floor balcony, Muir then watched the soldiers fire off flares and smoke bombs before searching floor by floor through the darkened hotel, their paths marked by flashlights and the pop-pop-pop of gunshots. “The show of force was so overwhelming,” she said.

The maneuvers were part of a “realistic urban training” exercise for about 100 military personnel, and organized by the U.S. Special Operations Command, said Maj. Michael Burns, a U.S. Army spokesman. The exercise also included three military helicopters, and the use of simulated explosions and gunfire to mimic real-life military scenarios.

Read more: http://sofrep.com/6814/special-operations-forces-conduct-hostage-re...

http://www.startribune.com/video/167860145.html#/167860145/video/1/

BLACK HAWK HELICOPTERS OVER MINNEAPOLIS - VIDEO

DATE: AUGUST 2012

Conditioning Americans to become accustomed to military activity in our civilian neighborhoods.

Over seas?  My fat azz!  Obama is now only appointing the higher up military who say they WILL FIRE ON AMERICAN CITIZENS!  Homeland security has ordered 7000 assault weapons.  They are preparing for American citizens if a civil war breaks out!  This training is all for us!  They are figuring out how to kill  and subdue American citizens!  Beware people, they are planning  a war on we the people!  Hussein knows that we will not tolerate much more of his tryanny!  He is giving our natural resources to China, ie, oil drilling in the gulf when he won't let us drill for it ourselves!  He is giving land to the Chinese for  settlement and letting them take over American businesses and to bring their people over here to run these "cities"!  Hussein has been arranging this since 2009!    PREPARE!

Time to know what troops are for us and which ones will go against us. Contact all your sheriffs and find out where they stand. It is time to know our enemies local and state. The Military should not be training with the police. The military is for defense against our foreign enemies and should be stationed along our borders and at sea. Time to really hold the corrupt government accountable.

The fact that the military is doing this sort of training over large American cities does not bode well for what is coming down the pike.  Can you imagine something like this being done while Bush was President.  The media would have been all over it.  Under the B*****d not a peep out of the national media.  I have a difficult time imagining that the military would do this over a major city.  Even though these pilots are well trained this is still rather dangerous.  Some one with more expertise can answer this but I believe all of the bright lights would "washout" the images on night vision devices.  Something else I have a great deal of difficulty accepting is that the city officials would acquiesce to this sort of thing without a very strong protest.  Something about this does not pass the smell test.

NEVER would they  (military)do that in a city!!....To practice this, is something else.......how stupid!  

The founders had a very healthy fear of standing armies.  That's why up until the end of WWII the US never had a large standing Army.  The founders had seen how the Brits used their large standing army.  That is also one of the reasons they included the second amendment.  Their intent was that the citizens should always be as well armed as the government.  Something that is completely overlooked is the fact that when the Brits went to Lexington and Concord they weren't just looking for stores of gunpowder they were also looking for cannon.  Can you imagine the reaction you would get if you tried to assert your second amendment rights and obtain a fully functioning Abrams?  The liberals would either suffer from apoplexy or die laughing.

I've not heard of such a maneuver practiced by police and military together for a supposed  procedure at some overseas location?  What are the Miami police doing with the military in this "training"?  And why are they firing blanks at buildings?  What the hell is this about.  It's NOT what they say it is.  Who's behind this idiotic and frightening plan?  What exactly are the police doing?  Is this some kind of military/police plan to work together to defend the administration from the Americans?  Seems that firing Generals and other military for not being willing to shoot down American citizens is further along than I thought.

This happened here this last summer only that it was done on the outskirts of one of our towns right across the road from a lady that belongs to our County Assembly . Rappelling was also included and this by our Air Force . Several of them were talked to as they ate at one of our restaurants . They knew nothing except for their exercise . This has happened at least twice that I know of .

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service