Constitutional Emergency

ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL...........AMERICA IS AT THE PRECIPICE OF LOSING IT ALL

Views: 988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The appreciation for all the honorable men and women that have fought and died, that have served honorably, has been lost to these past few generations and it's a damn shame. I remember thinking when we shocked and awed Iraq, and during, that the American people act like we aren't even fighting over there. America is too comfortable, and with that feeling we have allowed our rights to be taken away. So many good men and women that could have done something else, stepped up, took our countries oath, and thinking that they were doing something for future generations, lost their lives for an American population that isn't worthy.

The attached video is one of the best I've ever seen. Harry, it brought tears to my eyes. There is no way to re-pay our veterans for their sacrifices......................

DEBATE, ARGUE, PRATTLE and CHAT.........GET ON WITH SOME POSITIVE ACTION......THIS IS A TREASURE.....I've sent this to many schools, (Christian and Public),  with the suggestion that they use this video at their student assemblies.  Take this idea, make it better, brainstorm it and QUIT OPINING......As we know 535 in congress have oppinions......CAARRRAAAPPP - Aren't we Better than them.? ! ? !  ACTION-FILM-CAMERA

Attachments:

Richard,

Discussion, debate and opinions are what lead to more and better IDEAS.  Don't knock the discussions #1 and #2 thank you for posting your attachments,........however they seem to want to infiltrate my file system and thus I will NOT open them.  Just letting you know.

SEMPER FI

Re-Visit what WE, along with Colonel Riley, set out to do on May 16.  (side note: my comment was chosen and posted by Dennis Michael Lynch's front web page announcing OAS.  He is the main videographer for each and every protest in DC as well as border invasions, etc. on FOX). 

We planned, we prayed, we met, we wrote blogged, sent snail mail, made hotel reservations on-site, as well as reserved camp grounds, shared ideas, met in person with members of Congress/Senate and many other supporters,  many months before May 16th.  

So, when at first you don't succeed.....try, try again!!!

Mysti says:

ABOLISH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT (ESPECAILLY IRS) AKA COMMIES, MARXISTS, NAZIS, MUSLIMS, IMPLANTED TERRORISTS (DOMESTIC AND ILLEGAL), IDIOTS, MORONS, ILLITERATES, A%S LICKERS, DEMS AKA DONKEYS /ASSES AND RINOS, ETC., IMMEDIATELY!!!! THIS WILL GET RID OF THE GUTLESS, PANTY WAISTS WHO KISS THE ILLEGAL BLACK RACIST, GAY, COMMIE, MARXIST, NAZI, ISLAMIC MUSLIM TERRRORIST’S A%S AND THEIR ASTRONOMICAL UN-EARNED STOLEN SALARIES AND BENEFITS!!!!  Just think of the money ($TRILLIONS) AMERICA would save by getting ride of these (ELECTED, LEGAL) CRIMINAL THIEVES”!!! Each state can take care of themselves and it will be easier to “police” them than the thousands of rogue criminals in the FEDERAL REGIME.  There is no need for a ONE MAN IDIOT CALLED PRESIDENT when each state has its own leaders. Hopefully the citizens of each state will be intelligent enough to elect intelligent , honest people into the “leading positions” to make each state a wonderful place to live and  every state can ban together to handle all problems such as “enemies , foreign or domestic wars” in case of threats to this country.  THE MILITARY SHOULD STAY IN PLACE  AND BE ENLARGED (WITH BIG RAISES IN SALARIES BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS EARN THEIR PAY) BACK TO THE BIGGEST AND GREATEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD,  IMMEDIATELY. WITH THE FEDERAL CRIMINALS AKA GUTLESS CONGRESS, ETC.  IN PRISON FOR LIFE WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE BECAUSE OF AIDING AND ABETTING THE ILLEGAL MAGGOT, POS, S&B IMPOSTER, NAZI, ISLAMIC MUSLIM TERRORIST AKA THE WORST TERRORIST THAT AMERICA HAS EVER ENCOUNTERED BECAUSE  HE HAS DESTROYED AMERICA  FROM THE INSIDE OUT AND HAS FACED A FIRING SQUAD, IMMEDIATELY IN GITMO FOR “TERRORISM AGAINST AMERICA AND AMERICANS”,  AMERICA CAN BE THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AGAIN!!!!! THE SEWER LINE FECES, MAGGOTS AKA THE WORST TERRORISTS, CRIMINALS, THUGS IN AMERICA WILL BE DEAD (LEGAL FIRING SQUAD, EVERYTHING LEGAL WITHOUT MISTAKES) OR DETAINED FOR LIFE WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE AND AMERICA CAN AND WILL  RISE AGAIN (LIKE THE PHOENIX)!!! 

EVERYTHING GOOD HAPPENS BY “THOUGHTS” OF HOW TO SOLVE/DELETE THE “BAD” FROM THE EQUASIONS!!!!  JUST THINKING OF HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF FEDERAL DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN TERRORISTS IN THIS CRIMINAL REGIME  DESTROYING AMERICA!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA.

This was copied from Conservative 50.  But, we'd still need a president!

CIA expert: Obama switched sides in war on terror
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/cia-expert-obama-switchedsides-in-war-on...
Check this out.

"T" was he bowing, or just "getting ready?"  :))))

Lol. I think both.. So much bad information coming from everywhere, it's overwhelming. We're on our own, but you knew that already, lol. Fox news has been beating the war drum all day. The uninformed will follow them all the way.

I want to encourage everyone to watch and listen the these short videos posted by the National Liberty Alliance

These lessons are absolutely critical to our/your understanding of both the problems we face today, but also what the real true answer to how we can and will ultimately correct this ungodly mess.
PLEASE - watch these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL0B59CF0F6EC357DE&v=QpPyznsG...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service