Legal Insurrection

Posted by William A. Jacobson

The establishment is fighting back, alright.

This has not received a lot of national attention, but the Republican legislature in Florida is about to push through a plan which puts Allen West at serious risk, and the person leading the effort is one of Mitt Romney’s spokemen.  As reported by The Shark Tank:

After last night’s [Jan. 26] Republican Presidential debate, the candidates’ respective spinmeisters made their cases to the media as to why their guy won the debate.  One of Governor Mitt Romney’s spokesmen was Florida Representative Will Weatherford, and during the course of his remarks in the “Spin Room”, he shed a very dim light on the ongoing redistricting process in the Florida Legislature….

West’s congressional district inexplicably sheds the most out support as compared to all other incumbent Republican and Democrat Congressman. A few weeks back we quoted an unnamed legislator saying that, “Allen West was screwed”, a statement which was originally made about made five months before the purposed maps were made public, leading insiders to believe that the fix was in against Allen West.  But in light of Weatherford’s comment, it is increasingly clear that this is a fait accompli.

According to Weatherford, those preliminary maps will not change- at the most, any additional changes would be minimal, and those changes would not make any appreciable difference from the preliminary maps.  In addition, Weatherford stated that a deal was struck between him, Senate President Mike Haridopolos, and Senator Don Gaetz to finalize these maps and push them through as soon as possible.

Weatherford tried to hide behind a need to comply with [state and] federal law, but that’s obviously a dodge since there could have been many ways to comply yet not sacrifice West:

A website, SaveAllenWest, had been set up, but it appears to be too late.

One of the rising stars of the Tea Party is about to be sacrificed by the Republican establishment in Florida, led by someone spinning for Mitt Romney.

Don’t say you weren’t warned.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We all need to contact Romney and scream about it.

• Maybe now he will put his hat in the ring for president. Oh how I would love to be able to vote for him!

• I am with you but if he did the left and mais stream media would unleash such a major attack on him like they did Cain it would not be funny.

• Maybe he would threaten to blow their "packages" off, too, and good for him!  I was going to say, "b@11$," but the lefties, especially those in "the media", either have very small ones or none at all.

• Went on twitter and left message with Romney campaign. I copyed and paste the article The Shark Tank and ask if that is where he stands, NEED an answer?  

• Roomney and the republicrat NWO globalist cabal are not going to allow any conservative to become entrenched in Washington.  Look what they did to Herman Cain, and it isn't about race, it is about conservatism. I do wish jesse jackasson

and Al Sharpie would come out and scream "racism" about these 2 cases but they won't. Why??? A liberal is a liberal first. It was the liberals, both black and white, who excoriated Cain over innuendos and rumors.  They didn't jump and yell aobut opponents being "racist" yet Jan Brewer is "a racist" because she pointed her finger at messiah mullah osama bin obama.  This is a war against Satan and his minions.  Demoncrats and Republicrats are Satan's agents in this nation and must be defeated by conservatives.

• Bob, How in the world can we turn things around when the left has had the Public Schools, Colleges, Universities,   Unions and the Media under their thumb for the last 80+ years?  I have read a ship load of books, documents, the congressional record when I could afford to get it, pamphlets, war principles and our greatest Generals, and have mentally documented our slide into the pit.  For three years I was State Chairman of the American Independent Party and did all within my means to help turn things around.   But the nation was in a state of denial as it had been for decades before.  The political/economic Left operates in thousands of concentric circles, in which, at the center, beats the very heart of Satan and still "denial" is the heart beat of our country.  As in Eastern Europe a brutal awakening is just around the corner at the funeral parlor. 

Romney's intent speaks loud and clear on his countenance while Newts is more submerged.  Personally, I can't find a candidate to vote for.    Dog fights have been declared illegal and yet our primary campaigns are even more brutal and actually play into the hands of the Left.  Our victory can only be accomplished thru the Revelation and its predecessory language in Mt, Mk,  Lk, & Jn.

• Amen James..........but there more good news that can get us through "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Phil 4:13

• Allen West needs to get on all the media he can..........yesterday........and get the truth out.  If he has known about this and done nothing, what the he.......

West should have at least gotten the word out to the Tea Party.........maybe it has been and I've missed it. 

This worries me from several angles............

• I wonder how much Congressthing Debbie Washerwoman S**tface had to do with this?  She is a sworn enemy of Allen West, the Tea Party, all things Republican, and a known Obama azzkisser.

This reply was deleted.