Replies

• Why didn't this man run for president?

• http://youtu.be/9ldO7ZLycXU

• Great link, I tend to agree with everything that he says, does that make me a radical?

• I can see this man as our president in the future and believe he will be one of the great ones. I don't know for sure why he did not run this time around but would vote for a Newt/West ticket in a heartbeat. Maybe he will be ready to run in '16, I sure hope so.

•      AMERICA, OUR AMERICA IS STILL THE BEST IN SPITE OF THE EVIL WRECKING BALL THAT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY HAS THROWN AT US IN THE FORM OF THAT KENYA BOY.

• >
  • To Colonel West, ex:  I support you and the idea that the Leftism and the people that support the Left need to go, leave this country to the people that like the Constitution and the rule of law. Go anywhere but here, take the UN with you when you go and let "We the People" determine our way forward once you are out of here. My vote goes to you Colonel West and may whoever the GOP nominee is, may they have the vision to nominate you as the Vice President. We need men and women like you that are not afraid to set the record straight.   Thank You.

• That's the problem with Newt, he's calling out the rinos and they don't like him because their afraid he'll end their gravy train.

• And he would too....

This reply was deleted.