Allen West Wins Congressional Race: Report

Breaking: Florida Showing Massive Voter Fraud

Florida congressman Allen West has won his re-election bid by a narrow enough margin to prompt a full recount, according to sources within the Republican’s ranks.

“Boots on the ground update from the Allen West election count via Gary Angelo Galiano: ‘We win by 195,’” Congresman West supporter Gary Angelo Galiano posted on his Facebook account early Saturday morning.

The margin of victory is within legal guidelines to prompt an automatic recount of all the votes in Florida’s 18th Congressional District, something Congressman West has pushed for since Democrat Party challenger Patrick Murphy was declared the winner early Wednesday morning.

Proof that voter ID is needed to keep our elections legitimate and fair. Our elected leaders should be elected fairly by the people and not by the minority voting in names that are not theirs.
This is how the democratic party stays in power and why they do not listen to the people when they are in power because they know they are guaranteed to win no matter how they perform their duties. God help this country!
8 Arrested for Absentee Voter Fraud in Madison County, Florida

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gawwwwd, I hope this is right...... I can't find a date on this article, but they were talking about Saturday morning...... anybody have any info?

• One victory.

• That's the way the LEFT gets it's way. I still believe that an honest recount and Romney would come out the winner. We the People Must start demanding our laws be enforced for All not just for the LEFT. Again I ask where are our ELECTED?

• Cowering under the tables lest the Sunday Talk Shows consider them Tea Baggers or Right Wing Fanatics.

• Those that voted broke the law, but those in power are guilty of Grand infractions of the law.  Both will get their wrists slapped and business will be as it usually is.  FUBAR

• God bless Congressman West and his family. Give him strength to endure this challenge he's going through.

• What happens when pricinct won't use the Voter ID? Philadelphia makes it's OWN LAWS & is NEVER PUNSHED. Our country is lawless & have selected laws they enforce

• Old Glory...

This happens in large part because we have national mass media problem. It is THEY that decide what makes it into the news, so if THEY never cover voter intimidation in Philly, then the American people simply assumes it never happened.

We must find a way to break the backs of American mass media.

• President West!

• If left up to a judge you know what will happen.  Yep, just like all the challenges to O.

This reply was deleted.