Constitutional Emergency

Breaking: Florida Showing Massive Voter Fraud

Florida congressman Allen West has won his re-election bid by a narrow enough margin to prompt a full recount, according to sources within the Republican’s ranks.

“Boots on the ground update from the Allen West election count via Gary Angelo Galiano: ‘We win by 195,’” Congresman West supporter Gary Angelo Galiano posted on his Facebook account early Saturday morning.

The margin of victory is within legal guidelines to prompt an automatic recount of all the votes in Florida’s 18th Congressional District, something Congressman West has pushed for since Democrat Party challenger Patrick Murphy was declared the winner early Wednesday morning.

Proof that voter ID is needed to keep our elections legitimate and fair. Our elected leaders should be elected fairly by the people and not by the minority voting in names that are not theirs.
This is how the democratic party stays in power and why they do not listen to the people when they are in power because they know they are guaranteed to win no matter how they perform their duties. God help this country!
8 Arrested for Absentee Voter Fraud in Madison County, Florida

Views: 769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live close, but can find nothing on the local news, I would have thought it would be a breaking news alert, but then again I am in the Democrap news environment. I sure hope this is correct.

Tish,

When I looked at the link for 'Allen West Wins Congressional Race: Report', the date it was posted is shown in the url (2012/11/10). When I looked at the last one, '8 Arrested for Absentee Voter Fraud...', that was from Nov. of last year. Hope that helps.

The fight is not over yet. After the contentious re-counting of certain ballots there, West won Palm Beach County by a margin 0f 195 votes. We believe there were boxes upon boxes of military votes that were never counted.

The fight goes on in St. Lucie County. Yesterday I got up at 5am and rode up from Palm Beach to join other West supporters to observe this sham. The Supervisor of Elections (a very partisan Democrat), contrary to her statement that ALL early ballots were to be re-counted, decided with no explanation given, to only re-count the last three days of early ballots... which were NOT the ballots in question to begin with. After the cherry picked recount, I heard a couple of different accounts, one stating that West picked up some votes in this recount and another that says Murphy increased his lead. In either case, it doesn't affect the fact that it doesn't address the other three days of early ballots that were the problem in the first place and also the fact that it's been reported that St. Lucie had a 141% turnout... the result of either massive fraud or incompetence.... I'm pretty sure it's the former, based on the SOE's complete refusal to cooperate.

Meanwhle, there's these idiots that say, "West lost, just deal with it and concede."  That's like a mugger telling a victim... "Hey, stop resisting and just hand over your belongings!"  As I've said before... standing down is not an option.

VOTER I D IS  MUST.........

Well praise GOD a true blood leader has won he is a man of true valor!! !! CONGRATS !!!

They do this in some of the other countries who have a democracy

It may be time for a permanent ink bowl for dipping your thumb in when you vote in the U.S.A.

black, red or blue thumbs cannot vote twice.

Of course some will object for religious reasons, medical reasons, or if it affects their thumb sucking.

Is this actually true?

Do the cheats really think they are going to pull one on West?  Really? 

I am very happy that Congressman West  has been re -elected  ,I was saddened by the prior report of his loss.

He hasn't won yet. He hasn't even gotten the OK for a full recount yet. I hope he does!

The re-count will be a nightmare of FRAUD

Which will reflect the national election. None of the results make any sense with what was being seen in the crowds/enthusiasim or the worst part, that none before him ever won with the record/economy he was carrying as baggage. Couple that with the lies/record and there should have been all those from 2010 crowd that gave them a shellacking. Where were those folks? Still lingering in my mind was the voting machines that when Romney was selected, Obama was the result. Why is not Romney/Republican making a fuss about this??

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service