Constitutional Emergency

Someone accused me of being a racist the other day, because I said that I didn’t like the way most Black people behaved.  Well, I don’t like it.  That’s a fact.

It’s like they have their own language, and are consciously trying to be very different from other Americans, especially White folks. 

I guess one could argue that this group of Black people are the real ‘racists’? 

They sure hate White folks!

I really don’t think I’m a racist.  And I really don’t think I’m a bigot. 

I just don’t like folks that are hurting America. 

And I believe that many Black people hate America and are trying to hurt her. 

I also believe that The Muslim people want to hurt America.  They can say they’re for peace, but their history says otherwise.  Recently they protested a Christian minister from giving a breakfast prayer at West Point.  And they have killed Americans just because of their religeon.

I just don’t trust any of them and I feel they will try to do us great harm sometime soon.

I’m against anybody that hates America… or has a lifestyle that is harmful to America’s future.  

Patriotism is important to me… Morals are important too…

Black, White, Jew, Muslim, Russian, Chinese, African, Eskimo, Indian, Japanese… it really doesn’t matter where your grandparents came from or what you look like.

It’s about how you behave and whether you respect American Values or not.

If you are demeaning America, if you are trying to ‘change’ America, if you believe that America has given you the freedom to go against GOD’s Laws, if you are trying to hurt America in any way, then I’m against you…

... and, you are my enemy!  

I will fight you for America!  Does that make me a racist?  Does that make me a bigot?

I don't think so... But, I'll let you be the judge.

If you can show me that you're qualified to judge me... I'm willing to listen...

What do you stand for?

Let's start with that, OK?

Regards,

Max

Views: 1634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Color of skin has absolutely nothing to do with differences in behavior, the environment does.

Blacks have been persecuted in not the distant past, like Jews… and both like all people react similarly, in self defense and/or aggression when faced with “threats”, as all victims’ develop a built in aversion to the environments of the not so distant unacceptably unpleasant past (within one generation, through parents and/or elders, their messages however usually get skewed by profit and/or power seekers and especially haters -like sharpton, jackson, etc.)… for blacks it is the “other than black” skin environment and for Jews it is the anti-semitism / nazi environment. Both will seek the safety of a group before reacting and/or attacking to prevent the atrocities of a past environment from recurring. For blacks it’s the affirmative action laws / Black Caucus, etc. and for Jews it’s the ADL… neither “grouping” is healthy for a healthy society, but neither is social medication (in other words, this society has been over medicated for some time now)… in Israel the motto is “never again”... in islam the motto is “over and over again until one master race is left”… and I think that’s why blacks today are more prone to turn to islam… for Jews the aversion is behavioral, for blacks it is racial**… when We The People take our country back We must immediately begin to turn off all “social medication” completely.

**The presently prevailing wind in black communities is 'if you are white then you are a racist or on the edge of being one, that's why we're entitled to entitlements', which makes them the racists (so any “established by blacks” race accusation of a white man by a black man makes the white man guilty until proven innocent by "law")... and that wind must be corrected!!!

You are not alone my friend. I and many folks I know, are so very frustrated that so many have decided they deseve everything they an get for nothing. Why not, the current government is doing everything needed to continue to support this same ransacking of the tax payers. 

We are endangered by a foreign enemy and we as American people must stand up to the bigoted Black folks (Black Panthers) Jessie Jackson, and Al Sharpton's it's a suraid on the American people they are doing everything they can to bring us down. Thanks for saying what needs to be said..    

The FACTS Mam, just the FACTS. From the Color of Crime

Crime Rates

·         Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
·         When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
·         Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
·         The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

·         Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
·         Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
·         Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
·         Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

·         Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
·         Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration

·         Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
·         Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

The Color of Crime is an expanded version of a monograph on crime first published by NCF in 1999. The older version of the report is located here 

...and 89.9% of all gov't is white liberals the rest are rinos, with an endless crime list from coast to coast (no gov't link for that though).

The saddest part about all this is that the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are being enabled by liberal white politicians and liberal white news media.  The two aforementioned groups have no idea what they are doing to the country and if they did, little would they care.  The one group is buying votes and the other is trying to increase their viewership ratings.  And, perhaps the saddest part is that blacks without realizing it have enslaved themselves to the liberal democratic plantation.  By accepting the likes of Jackson and Sharpton as spokesmen they have sentenced themselves and their children to a future with little hope and no future.

Marvin, you hit it right on the head. I have black friends that truly see the writing on the wall for the black population, nearly all of them use the race card to get free education, free welfare, free anything and generally is all given to them by the Democratic Party because they are black. Personally I think they all should be required to go bus tables, like I did in high school, then go to the military and spend some time with other races learning how people think and respond to one another. then maybe they will become better citizens, not dependent upon governmental assistance, but know the value of hard work to get what they need for families and themselves. Getting freebies from me, through my hard earned taxes, gets them no respect from me...

" WE THE PEOPLE " WANT TO DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS THREAT TO AMERICA , BUT THAT IS NOT RACISM , SINCE islam IS NOT A RACE OR A RELIGION . 

IT IS A SICK , SINISTER POLITICAL IDEOLOGY WHICH DEMANDS TOTAL BLIND OBEDIENCE TO AN UNHOLY q'uran , ESPOUSED BY THE NON - PROPHET mo-ham-head . 

Thank you for that very clear enunciation of what many of us feel, Max.  It's not just "feelings"...it's a very clear realization of a very unpleasant truth.  Race relations in this country have devolved to a new low with the installation of BHO/whoever-the-hell-he-is and his fellow racists, Marxists, anarchists and bomb-throwers.  BHO and his ilk are the KKK in suits, and that's not an understatement.  The KKK are white supremacist Marxist bomb-throwers, BHO and his sycophants are radical BLACK MUSLIM MARXIST bomb-throwers.  Colors may have changed, ideology has not.  The hate remains the same.

Lock and load.  They are bringing it to US.

Hatred is the tool that the left uses to divide us. I blame most of our racial troubles on progressives and communists.

And as far as our educational system going to the dogs, I strongly urge everyone to read the list at this link... http://www.rense.com/general32/americ.htm This is what Commies have done for us.

And for those that have yet to make the connection yet... "When you call someone a Marxist, you are basically calling them a Communist". You know, like our president.

I agree with the direction & intent of this piece. as far as the starting line; I couldn't  say ' most ' black people, but I will align with Bill Cosby, or Thomas Sowell, both well-educated ' black folks ',  in their dismay in ' some ' black folk's attitudes. Also, extending the idea, & aligning with Max; ANYONE-irregardless of a ' so-called color ', who intends to hurt America, MY & OUR COUNTRY, he is exactly right. As in other countries that boast of their ' Motherland, Fatherland, or Homeland, this IS Our Homeland, the Land of The Free. We will defend it. Those who feel otherwise & believe that-due to some leftist,traitorist thoughts, & or propaganda, that we are soft, make NO mistake on this. As surely as you would defend your homeland, we will defend Ours. We wonder, if we're so ' nasty ', why & what exactly, was your reason for coming here ? It sounds as though you came looking for a fight. In this case, as Max says here, consider what exactly you do stand for, or against. Your presence is not contributory to our structure of society or government- you are an ingrate, an excess; both in numbers & the usage of funds that we could otherwise repair our infrastructure, or help Our hungry that are still, our fellow-citizens, unlike you, though you may be from a country which received food, or dollars from this Country. The door swings both ways, you are invited to leave peaceably. Peaceably, because that was the environment under which you came here, & most probably, a world away from the environment from which you fled-or, left to create confusion among my fellow-citizens. Your aims are not welcome here, your faiths, if not of a loving & beneficial God, are not welcome here. In short, nothing you have brought here, to My Country, Under God, is useful or, welcome here.  

RE: Michael K. Mcloud’s post

Hey  Mike.

I am a racist now by all that defines that word in the Liberal mind of today.

I am a racist because I believe that Kennedy (Ted) and LBJ by opening the floodgates for immigrants of all stripe, in order to increase the voting numbers of the Democratic Party, set this country on a path to destruction they did not have the foresight to understand. Then came the triple diseases of Multiculturalism, Diversity and yes, Feminism, which brought on the abomination of “Political Correctness”, the unlegislated “Law of the Land”.

America will simply not survive because those diseases are incurable and fatal.

I agree with the premise of your post.

Here it comes,wait for it.....

However...........

I think you inadvertently mixed the Blacks in with the other ethnics, because the blacks do not quite fit into your characterization

to wit:

“ this IS Our Homeland, the Land of The Free.”

Not  always, though, there was a little thing called “Slavery” until the mid 19th century which is the reason most of the blacks are here today.  It also is the homeland of the black descendants of those slaves whose heritage reaches back father in this country than mine (1870’s), or possibly, yours.

“why & what exactly, was your reason for coming here ? “

In the case of the negro, it is pretty obvious.... The blacks did not come here, they were brought here as property

I am “Northern by birth, (Upstate New York),.,Southern by choice, (Louisiana)” all  based on my study of History, primarily the “War of Northern Aggression.” ......but  blacks are not part of the problem caused by runaway  immigration about which you eloquently point out.

With them it is a whole other ball game!  And the whites are far behind beginning the ninth inning with Scumbama the umpire.

Jim Bertram, USAF, Ret

To further clarify the facts that Denny points out, is that the percentage of the black population in the US is approximately 12.5%, while the white population is about 72%.

So while we do prefer to show fairness and not to be overly critical of any one group (in this politically correct era), the statistical facts are undeniable. There are approximately 6 times as many whites, as there are blacks in the country. So that even further skews all the precentages.

This is what happens when you have fatherless broken families where there’s no mentor to provide discipline, direction and a positive male influence. And then when this continues generation after generation, expectations are even more dismal.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service