Constitutional Emergency

http://libertychurchproject.com/application.aspx

Ferguson: A Preview Of America's Burgeoning Police State, by Chuck Baldwin, August 21, 2014 

Even America’s smallest towns can be instantly turned into occupied territories as local police agencies quickly transform themselves from peacekeepers into occupying military forces. The small town of Ferguson, Missouri, is living proof of that.

The London Guardian covers the story:

“Michael Brown was shot dead by an officer from a police force of 53, serving a population of just 21,000. But the police response to a series of protests over his death has been something more akin to the deployment of an army in a miniature warzone.

“Ferguson police have deployed stun grenades, rubber bullets and what appear to be 40mm wooden baton rounds to quell the protests in a show of force that is a stark illustration of the militarization of police forces in the US.

“‘I’m a soldier, I’m a military officer and I know when there’s a need for such thing, but I don’t think in a small town of 22,000 people you need up-armor vehicles,’ Cristian Balan, a communications officer in the US army, who was not speaking on behalf of the US military, told the Guardian. ‘Even if there’s an active shooter--are you really going to use an up-armor vehicle? Do you really need it?’

“In the eyes of the government, the answer increasingly seems to be a resounding yes.

“Since 2006, state and local law enforcement have acquired at least 435 armored vehicles, 533 military aircraft and 93,763 machine guns, according to an investigation by the New York Times published in June. This was made possible under a department of defense program that allows the agency to transfer excess military property to US law enforcement agencies. More than $4.3bn worth of gear has been transferred since the program was created in 1997, according to the Law Enforcement Support Office (LESO).

“The ACLU said there are no ‘meaningful constraints’ to what a local police force could acquire, meaning that even a 10,000 person town with no history of major violence could request and receive a mine-resistant vehicle, like those that are currently available on the LESO site.”

The report continued saying, “The increasing militarization of US police is also attributed to the skyrocketing proliferation of Swat teams across the US. There has been a more than 1400% increase in the amount of Swat deployments between 1980 and 2000, according to estimates by Eastern Kentucky University professor Peter Kraska.”

The report also said, “‘As we’ve seen in Ferguson, the militarization of policing tends to escalate the risk of violence to the communities,’ said Kara Dansky, senior counsel with the ACLU’s Center for Justice and the prime author of its June 2014 report on the militarization of US police. ‘We think that historically, the police and the military have had different roles and that American neighborhoods aren’t war zones and police officers should not be treating us like wartime enemies.’”

See the report here:

Ferguson Police: A Stark Illustration Of Newly Militarised US Law E...

Indeed, the militarization of U.S. police agencies has been escalating for decades. Can anyone remember when federal police and U.S. military personnel collaborated to slaughter scores of American citizens outside Waco, Texas, in 1993, and when federal police agents assassinated American citizens at Ruby Ridge, Idaho, in 1992? These two episodes are a blight on American justice, an affront on the constitutional rule of law, and the worst kind of insult to the American conscience. And, notice, it did not matter one bit whether a Democrat or Republican was in the White House. A Republican (George H.W. Bush) was President when government agents murdered the Weavers at Ruby Ridge; and a Democrat (Bill Clinton) was President when federal agents and military troops murdered the Branch Davidians.

Those two events seemed to be the catalyst for the emerging American Police State. But it was the creation of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the implementation of the PATRIOT Act under G.W. Bush that has propelled the police-state mentality throughout America’s heartland.

As noted in the Guardian report above, the Pentagon has been turning local police agencies into quasi-military units for decades. And the DHS is routinely supplying police-state style training for practically every local police agency in the United States--and has been for years.

And when it comes to the two major parties in Washington, D.C., the Republican Party has been the most aggressive in the creation of the American Police State. In the name of “law and order” and “national security,” conservative Republican legislators and Presidents have enacted a multitude of laws abridging the protections of liberty contained in the Bill of Rights. For all intents and purposes, the two administrations of G.W. Bush, coupled with six long years of the Republican Party controlling the entire federal government (2001-2006), virtually expunged most of the Bill of Rights. In fact, everything that President Barack Obama is now utilizing to abridge constitutional liberties was handed to him on a silver platter by G.W. Bush and his fellow neocon Republicans in Washington, D.C. And if Montanans send the quintessential neocon, Ryan Zinke, to Congress this fall (and other states do likewise), America’s collapse into a Police State will accelerate even faster.

There are two things that neocon Republicans love: foreign wars abroad and a Police State at home. And, sadly, it seems that a majority of America’s conservative Christians are right there with them.

If America’s pastors would start taking a stand against this burgeoning Police State, it would die almost instantly. But when is the last time you heard your pastor say one word of protest against the way our policemen are being turned into soldiers? When has he said a peep about the abridgment of our Bill of Rights by these power-hungry, would-be tyrants from both parties in Washington, D.C.? Under Presidents Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama, the right of Habeas Corpus, the 4th Amendment, 5th Amendment, 6th Amendment, 7th Amendment, and 8th Amendment are, for all intents and purposes, eviscerated. Kaput! Gone! Wiped out! And the vast majority of our good pastors have not said one word--not one word!

You see this silent, passive pastor as a good man; you believe him to be kind and compassionate; you think he is godly and sincere. But, by his silence, he is helping to put the chains of tyranny around the necks of your children and grandchildren. By his silence, he is facilitating the collapse of America into a Police State as surely as the sun sets in the west. This is not godliness; it is cowardice!

The founder of Lutheranism, Martin Luther, is credited with saying, “If I profess with the loudest voice and clearest exposition every portion of the truth of God except precisely that little point which the world and the devil are at that moment attacking, I am not confessing Christ, however boldly I may be professing Christ. Where the battle rages there the loyalty of the soldier is proved. And to be steady on all the battlefields besides is merely flight and disgrace if he flinches at that point.”

Ladies and gentlemen, where the battle rages--and the point at which the world and the devil are at this moment attacking--is the creation of an American Police State (as well as the invasion of criminals and potential terrorists across our southern border, of course). Therefore, if your pastor is not on the battlefield at this point, he is not “confessing Christ” and has fled his post and disgraced his calling.

The Boston Marathon bombing brought out Gestapo-like tactics of the Boston police. Now, the little town of Ferguson, Missouri, has been subjected to the same thing. And now that the U.S. Justice Department has sent hundreds of federal agents to Ferguson, one can only imagine the kind of martial law and abridgments to personal liberties that will be enacted. One Democrat U.S. Congressman is already calling for martial law. Yes, the Feinstein/Schumer wing of the Democrat Party loves the Police State, as well.

Realize this, my friends, what we saw take place at Waco, Ruby Ridge, Boston (and in hundreds of obscure places all over the country), and now Ferguson is a preview of America’s burgeoning Police State.

Are people with pure political agendas such as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, et al. taking advantage of the situation in Ferguson? You bet! Are race-baiters taking advantage of Ferguson? Without a doubt. And I strongly suspect that the federal government is using paid provocateurs to further inflame the situation and give the federal government an opportunity to impose federal intervention in the area. Regardless, the escalation of an American Police State is undeniable; and the American people had better start paying attention.

This is not a Republican or Democrat issue; it is not a liberal or conservative issue; it is not a black or white issue; it is not a Christian or secular issue. It is a liberty or slavery issue! A freedom mindset and a police-state mindset cannot coexist. They cannot! We will either have one of the other. The American people better make up their minds quickly which one it will be, because, if we do nothing, our very own and very real Police State is just around the corner.

P.S. I am now engaged in scheduling meetings, through which we will help establish non-501c3 churches and Christian fellowships. The fall calendar is starting to fill up. I encourage those folks who are tired of the silence and cowardice of these establishment, government-intimidated churches and who sincerely desire to help start or support a true liberty church and patriot pulpit that is unencumbered by the 501c3 non-profit government corporation status to go to my Liberty Church Project website and fill out the online application. Our goal is to help people all over the country start scores and hundreds of liberty-oriented, non-501c3 churches and fellowships. We are accepting applications NOW. Go here:

Liberty Church Project

© Chuck Baldwin

Views: 1020

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Noah Webster in the translation he published of the Holy Bible in 1833 , and Robert Charles Winthrop in his  speech to the

Annual Meeting of the Mass. Bible Society in Boston, May 28,1849 on the same subject-- title The Bible or the Bayonet.

Both suggest a truth some might call self evident  at the time. All societies of men must be  governed in some way or other.

The less they have of stringent State Government , the more they must have of individual self government. The less they rely 

on public law or physical force, the more they must rely on private moral restraint. Men in a word must necessarily be 

controlled either by a power within them--or a power without them, either by the Word of God, or by the  strong arm of

man; either by the Bible-or by the bayonet..."

America has brought a curse upon herself  when we put our trust in Governments made by men --and were turned from 

a National  Trust in God.This action in Ferguson-- like the Action taken at ruby Ridge-- or at  Waco --at the Branch 

Davidian Compound?  Reflect this fundamental truth published by Noah Webster and  affirmed by Mr.Winthrop. We can 

or ought expect only more and more  despotic oppression for like President Lincoln said "We have forgotten God....

Intoxicated by unbroken success  we have become too self- sufficient to feel the need for preserving and redeeming  

Grace,too proud to pray to the God that made us...." March 30 ,1863 Proclamation for a National Day of Humiliation, 

Fasting, and Prayer. How long has it been since Congress  requested and our President  proclaimed such a National 

remedy for our National  Sins?

Why do goons have guns?

Because they have the right!  :)  Just like, unfortunately, they have the right to go outside of their homes.  :(

We do background checks and registration for the patriots, but not the militia?

Under the idiocy of the people in their rampage, would you prefer the officers shoot to kill obvious criminals to stop their criminal actions, or do you think it would be better for the officers to use action (rubber bullets) to stop the idiotic criminals and wake them up?

Speaking for myself being shot with any nonlethal weapon would be an insult.Exactly what is the purpose of such weaponry? Never been shot with a rubber bullet,nor tazed--have had a few police Officers who thought I ought be impressed by their  "large and in charge"  act-- Personally if a man is right he is right -if Wrong he remains wrong no matter what the uniform , or training--or act.

I read belligerent Act-- found it reasonable--but in answer to your  question --i believe in America today the onlyones who can't be arrested --are those currently holding power.A man entrusted with power---either just --or that which has been taken by force-or guile-- is protected from arrest until/or unless he/she/ it  comes across someone else who either by force of will--or by whatever means necessary  seizes power and arrests those who oppose him/her/ or it.When we stopped being a Nation that understood when Human laws  violate the laws dictated by God,Himself we ceased to be a nation of laws applied equally toward all-but became instead a Nation on the low road to despotism and tyranny.

Michael!!!!!   That is totally interesting!!!!  Is there anything else you can teach us???  For instance, like me being a "girl"  and having grown up with a bunch of gun lovers/hunters.  I was always afraid to be around them.  I already know how to "wield" the Sword of the Spirit ;) , but, now I'm thinking, maybe I should learn something about gun handling.  (Not that I have one, NSA).

Not here to teach anyone anything lady, just sharing my experiences with the hope that it might help in some way a fellow Vet that might be suffering. Nuf said.

It appears to me that America is now in a head lock with an agressive and dedicated Marxist dictatorial President who is fully committed to the complete destrucktion and evaporation on our freedoms and liberties.  Sadly, most Americans have had their heads burried in the sand.  While many have awakened to the assult, there is still a vast majority of Americans who have no idea what is about to happen to them.  The old saying "history repeats itself" is now front and center.  America is being blended into a Police State.  The evidence is overwhelming.  From day 1, the Marxist regime in the White House has been bludgening rights and freedoms.  There has been no let up.  People do not want to believe that America took the bate hook, line, and sinker.  The smack down which will provide the ultimate prize.  The current building Police State is slowly becoming evident.  The Police State is not the ultimate prize of our Marxist President and his Brown Shirt Attorney General.  The true prize for them is to slam the boot of a Marxist State firmly down on our freedoms and liberties.  Sadly, it maybe too late to ever recuperate.  Once we begin to see cities and towns like Ferguson all over America, the steel boot of their Marxist State will be intact.  Once we begin to see the blood of citizens flowing in the streets all over America, it will be all over except for the crying.  They say Thomas Jefferson only gave America 400 years to survive as a free Republic.  Sadly, we couldn't even make it close to that timeframe.  The rabid wolf is now off the golf course.  Ferguson was simply a test case for them.  Bottom line?  No, we may not survive the assault.  Click.....

Absolute Proof Foreign Troops In America For War On Patriots (video) We are losing time. Are we going to wait till the UN boot kicks in our door ?

Thanks T. I posted your post on OAS site for all to see. This is scary shit. You don't move all that equipment around our country and purchase all that ammo unless you are going to use them. Our time is running out. So sovereign citizens are the number one treat to America and Christians are ranked number 6!!! I believe we are not decades but years and maybe months away from the shit hitting the fan. I believe we're about to be given a choice: Bow your knee to Caesar (big government) or die. I know something about tactics, and I believe it will happen suddenly, swiftly and with the full weight of the government behind it. Thanks for sharing, I hope it wakes up those who are asleep. For those of us who are awake we knew this has been happening for sometime now. May God have mercy on us all. SEMPER FI.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service