Constitutional Emergency

AMERICA'S CHICKENS COMING HOME TO ROOST.......FERGUSON, MISSOURI

http://freebornobiterdictum.blogspot.com/2014/08/liberals-create-so...

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Liberals create societal misfits and then, like wide-eyed parents who raise 'spoiled brats, they are stunned when their 'loser freaks' rebel

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/76994000/jpg/_76994258_76994257.jpg
     If rioting in Ferguson, Missouri had anything to do with the killing of a 'thuggish' spoiled bully, perhaps someone can explain how destroying other people's property is connected to some freakish form of 'grieving process' claimed exclusively by America's disenchanted black American communities.
http://media.komonews.com/images/140810_ferguson_riots_lg.jpg

Black American kids are senselessly murdered on a daily basis in places like Chicago, and yet seldom will you see equivalent violence such as that witnessed this past week in Ferguson. If any actual arrests were made for these belligerent displays of uncivilized behavior, chances are favorably high that the troublemakers are recipients of some form of government hand-out.  In a sane world, these criminals would be stripped of any such gratuitous compensations, and rightfully banned from ever qualifying for the 'fruits of another man's labor.'
     Unfortunately, in this freakish world created by weak-kneed Liberals, in which we are all forced to co-exist, violent behavior is somehow interpreted as a "right" by those conditioned to receiving a regular supply of 'free stuff.'  And let not one person, lighter than a brown paper bag suggest otherwise, or risk being labeled 'a racist' by people such as Eric Holder and Barack Obama.  In the fantasy world where they live, blame  is always pinned to others, for all their brother's problems, and never accept responsibility for actions, or in-actions of what they themselves created.

The following words were skillfully written in 1997 by Lynne Namka, to describe, basically 'spoiled-brat-kids,' (my words) but see if they do not make total sense when applying them to the individuals we are watching busting up, and looting property in Ferguson.
     Everywhere you see the word 'children or child' substitute with 'PARASITES RECEIVING UNDESERVED GOVERNMENT HAND-OUTS,' and it makes so much more sense when applied to the Liberals chickens coming home to roost in Ferguson.

"Children who are habitually angry typically suffer from skill deficits. 

They have missed learning some of the basic skills in getting along with others. 

They misinterpret social situations that are ambiguous and respond with aggressive behavior. 

They have a set of beliefs that emphasize retaliation. 

They may erroneously believe that self righteous expression of anger is healthy. Habitually angry children have not learned to put themselves in others' shoes and see things from other people's perspective. 

They have not learned the skill of consequential thinking. 

They do not know how to break into their rigid thinking and cannot stop making judgments about others.

They have strong "shoulds" for others and get upset when others do not follow their wishes. 

They blame others for their problems and do not take responsibility for their own actions. 

They cannot allow themselves to see that they are at fault for some of their problems.

Individuals who get upset daily over many small things have a one-response perspective on life. 

Their belief is that "I want what I want when I want it and can do whatever it takes to get it!"

I have the right to get angry over every little thing. It is right for me to be angry and express it any way that I want. 

"I have a right to have it my way." 

They have destructive entitlement beliefs that keep them convinced that others must conform to their wishes. 

They believe that the world "owes them" because they are "special."  
      Since the world rarely goes the way they want, they are continually disappointed and become more angry. 
     Their negative self talk convinces them that it is horrible when things do not happen the way that they want it to be."*

Views: 1289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had someone read my post and ask me to provide additional information and how Subliminal information is utilized.  One question was;  Isn't it illegal to put subliminal programming into all these different medias?  Yes, in 1972 it was made illegal to put subliminal messages on TV.  On other Electronic media I don't believe it's illegal.  But since when has FCC followed the Law when it comes to the Gov Commie agenda?  Answer, I believe never!  The second question asked was how Subliminal Programming works?  One way is, TV for example, is to put 2 or 3 frames of the message you want to put across to you viewers in several different intervals during a show.  The subconscious mind has the ability to pick up on those frames (messages).  Once the subconscious mind receives the message it goes to work on said message.  Pop Corn companies used put subliminal messages in shows to get people to want to eat Pop Corn while watching TV.  Get my book "The Law of Attraction and the Subconscious Mind 2nd Edition" and I explain how it works and how to use it to your advantage..in positive manner.  Hope this helps answer your questions.

Dr. Williams, when I was in college in the late 1970s we had an English professor (at Northern Michigan University in Marquette, MI) who enlightened us about "subliminal advertising". He trained our eyes for magazine (print) ads and our ears and eyes for radio & TV. It was an eye-opener! I've paid close attention and have be as vigilant as possible ever since! I can see "their Insidiousness". I can see "their plan". Thank You for addressing this! -Don in Kankakee, IL-

Don, the Subliminal Programming goes much deeper.  They have found that certain light wave length enhance the Subliminal Programming Message, and they have applied these light wave length into all these videos games.  Why do you think our Children can't seem to put these devices down.  Between the Subliminal Messages and the light Wave lengths they target the addiction centers of the brain, so our children become/build and addictions to these devices!  So between Commie Core in our public school, the mind control med's, and all the mind control subliminal programming, they have created a perfect storm of little mind controlled Commie Robots!  Evil, pure Satan driven EVIL..!!!  God help us, PLEASE!

the enemy is not Communists per se, its global elitists hell bent in creating Serfdom USA..the federal reserve is their

stateside agent..look to the makers n producers of the products you indicated for clues...

"SPOT ON" Gary! Monsanto and ADA come to mind among many more....

You missed one saying about thugs.  "I want what I want; what is yours is MINE;  If I can't take it, I will break it. There!!!".  This attitude comes from the East Coast, Mid way up.

STOP PAYING YOUR TAXES (((((((( THIS GOV. TAKES YOUR TAX MONEY TO BY THESE PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR THEM ALONG WITH ALL THE ILLEGALS THAT COME HERE FROM ALL OVER THE PLANET TO GET PAYED TO VOTE FOR THEM & WHAT MONEY WE GIVE THEM WITH YOUR TAX MONEY THEY SEND BACK TO THERE HOME COUNTRIES THAT WANT TO KILL US  )))))))) THIS GOV. DOZE NOT WORK FOR WE THE PEOPLE ++++++ THEY INTEND TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY AS WE KNOW IT ++++++ CHANGE ++++++ STOP PAYING YOUR TAXES .

Actually the taxes are not all legal.  The Income Tax law never ratified and the IRS has been forcing people to pay taxes for decades illegally.  Many people have beat this game by facing up to the IRS and asking them to show the law that says we have to pay.  They can't.  This government has proven to be corrupt, dishonest, irresponsible and criminal.  The banks are full of fraud-I would bet you if I contacted my bank and wanted to pay off my mortgage they would not be able to produce the deed to this property.  Since the MERS thing people are finding out they are paying banks on loans they don't even hold the title to.  It's fraud and yet the Federal Government decided they were too big to fail.  That's called Fascism.  The whole system is corrupt from top to bottom.  Wonder what would happen if we all just said NO next week?  What would happen if the whole country just stopped and said no more.  I can dream.

Don't give up on "no" and "no more"...... when the dominoes fall, I suspect there'll be tons of NOs! 

Sounds about right to me.  I have a nephew that fits this description very well.  I am so sick and tired of the crybabies in this country- we have no idea what hardship is and these people make me sick.  I am no fan of the GOP I find them disgraceful but the Democrats are worse if that's possible.  It's the liberals that started all that 'feel good' garbage in our schools teaching kids there are no losers.  This is the result.  And yes this is all planned and being rolled out on schedule.  None of the things happening in this country are an accident.  As another poster says below 'we haven't seen anything yet'  This is just the beginning and it's exactly what Obama wants.  Us in the streets fighting and protesting-martial law coming.  Don't do it.  Get your life right with God and follow God's laws.  Figure out what God says you should be doing-preparing for His Kingdom. And to the Democrats....your party has been infiltrated by communists-wake up for crying out loud.

There's another name you could substitute for "children" other than "undeserving parasites"... try injecting BHO..... couldn't help but draw that comparison!  Fits like a glove.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service