FROM A RETIRED LT. GENERAL

Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show

The following is the first of two emails I received from this Lt. General. The email printed here is identical to what he sent to me.
_____

From a retired Lt. General

(EDITOR’S NOTE: email addresswithheld)
7:27 AM (2 hours ago)
to davehodges

Sir,

After reading your recent article “America’s Survival Depends on Stopping Jade Helm” on May 22nd, I felt compelled to write you. I was recently forced into retirement by President Obama along with 270 other flag officers after a distinguished career beginning on my 17th birthday when I enlisted in the Army.
I am not angry about being forced out (at least anymore) because it gave me the time to think about what is about to happen to America and what I could, would and should do.

In 2012 I was part of a Pentagon study which estimated that roughly 60% of active duty Army personal will side with the American people as will 80% of the National Guard when (not if Sir) the order is given to openly enslave the American people under Martial Law. Somewhere around 90% the Marines will side with the American people, the Navy as a whole will stay out of the fight choosing to be the last line of defense against foreign intervention. It is widely believed that in excess of 75% of the Air Force will side with government.
There are many within the active military both officers and senior NCO’s who see what is happening and what is coming. Many more than you can possibly imagine will not follow an unconstitutional order to move against the American people, nor will they allow foreign troops to openly attack American citizens. This would be the start of a fight these foreign forces could not possibly win as we will be fighting for our families, home, country and freedom. The Russian forces currently on American soil have no stomach for a fight with the American people, I know because I speak fluent Russian and I have met them and many of their officers, when push comes to shove they will stand down and go home. I have met President Putin and I found him to be a Nationalist, the man believes in Russia and while he is interested in expanding Russian influence and power it is because of the threat he sees from America, England and NATO not because he has designs on taking over America.
I was part of a major Pentagon study concerning how our military might react to the coming civil war, our forces will break down into three sides, Patriots, Government and those who choose not to take a side but will protect and defend civilians. With modern antiaircraft systems (mobile and man portable) air power will be all but useless. What we will see is a ground war, city by city, street by street. Additionally what is coming will be unlike any civil war in history, it will be very personal, the government will call the Patriots forces terrorists and traitors, they will arrest, intern, torture and murder suspected terrorists families, this will result in bloody reprisals which will start a vicious cycle lasting for years.
I have a son and a friend of the family both of which I am proud to say are excellent and decorated officers, my son commands a wing of Apache helicopters and the family friend commands an armored brigade. We were having dinner a few weeks ago with several current and former officers. As the evening wore on the mood turned somber as this very subject came up, they have all discussed this including what to do. As the evening concluded both of my son and my friend’s son, and to a man, all of the other officers O’s came together with one statement.
“Sir, when you need us we will be there”.
I am personally aware that many such meetings have taken place with similar pledges of support.
I have tried to teach my these young officers and the men under my command two overriding principals:
Never start a fight but always finish it, and when going into battle let your enemy know through your words, deeds and actions that while I migh die today, know that I will not die easily and God willing I will not die alone.
With Regards and Respect
Lt. General ___ (ret)
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/05/24/prominent-lt-general-tells-dave-hodges-of-the-coming-civil-war/

Jade Helm: In history, the pattern is always the same.

America’s Survival Depends on Stopping Jade Helm

Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Invasion of the Body Snatchers

In a popular 1950’s movie, a small town doctor discovered the human race was being replaced one by one, with alien clones devoid of emotion. People would go to sleep and wake up after to find that the alien spores had taken over their mind and body.
This movie which was produced in the 1950’s, was originally intended to be a strong message against communism and that if we fell asleep as a nation, we would one day awaken to a nation that had been hijacked by the communists. The warning is applicable today, but it is not alien spores that we need to be concerned about. In the modern day, we have gone to sleep and awakened to the fact that we have been conquered by the globalists.
This article examines why Americans are being replaced by automation, illegal immigrants and this is being motivated by an autocratic oligarchy that wants to reduce the population by up to 90%. Jade Helm is an important step in the manifestation of this plot against America and ultimately against the world.
Sometimes, it is good to be reminded about the reasons behind why we fight.

Excess Inventory

What do business owners do with their excess inventory? They at first try to get rid of the product by selling at a reduced price and when that fails, they simply destroy the inventory. The latter is the fare that awaits the American people and ultimately the human race. Soon, humanity will no longer be needed because humanity has become the newest form of excess inventory.
Fluoride, aluminum from chemtrails and specific vaccines, artificial sweeteners, dangerous drugs (VIOXX) have constituted some of the passive means of depopulation. Humanity’s very existence is under assault. Why? Because the majority of humans are no longer needed as a species. One of the popular sayings in our society in regard to how many things causes cancer is to dismiss the danger as “everything causes cancer”. And of course, anybody that writes about our toxic environment, dangerous food supply and tainted drinking water is a conspiracy theorist unless they work for the EPA and are preparing to steal your land. As devastating as the soft kill methods that we have been forced to endure are, these methods pale in comparison as to what lies ahead.

Take the Globalists At Their Word

The following quotes are reflective of the notion that the elite are preparing to move from the painfully slow means of soft kill population reduction, to a quicker acting hard kill which will expeditiously reduce the population by 90% in a very short time. This is exactly what the elite are calling for as witnessed by a sampling of globalist quotes listed below.

"We don't need you anymore".
It’s no longer the Third World. Kissinger’s attitude towards all of humanity can be summed as, “We don’t need you anymore”.

A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal”.
Ted Turner in an interview with Audubon magazine
“I believe that human overpopulation is the fundamental problem on Earth Today” and, “We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox”.
Dave Foreman, Sierra Club and co founder of Earth First!

“The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary”.
Initiative for the United Nations ECO-92 EARTH CHARTER

The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes”.
Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

“Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of”.
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Who is behind the depopulation agenda of the Bilderberg, the Club of Rome, the Trilaterals, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Committee of 300?
No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a LUCIFERIAN Initiation.”
– David Spangler
Director of Planetary Initiative
United Nations
Many of us in the Independent Media have expressed the view that we are in a battle for humanity’s survival. Ultimately, at the base of this conflict, is a war between good and evil. A war between the Prince of Darkness and Jesus. The latter quote , by David Spangler, should clearly answer who is behind the depopulation agenda directed towards humanity. However, this does not answer the question as to why is depopulation a necessary strategy for the global elite?

Why Humans Are No Longer Needed

The bulk of humanity has become expendable. We were good to the elite when they could exploit our labor and enjoy the fruits of humanity’s talents.
One-third of jobs now performed by humans will be replaced by software, robots, and smart machines by 2025, according to a prediction by information technology research and advisory firm Gartner. Some estimate that by 2050, 75% of all jobs will be eliminated by automation. This prediction reflects the evolution of robot capability, said Ryan Calo, a professor at University of Washington School of Law with an expertise in robotics.
Robotic abilities are quickly surpassing human ability. Robots do not require food, health benefits nor do they require a minimum wage. The use of robotics in replacing humans will only continue to expand, according to Ray Kurzweil, the director of engineering at Google. Kurzweil anticipates that by 2029 robots will have reached human levels of intelligence and functionality.Many experts predict that these robots will put people out of work and this is exactly what we are finding.
Automation has lessened the need for human capital. In short, we have become excess inventory and must be disposed of.
For many who cover the misdeeds of the elite, we know at the root of this struggle is the need for the elite to eliminate 90% of all humanity before humanity realizes the true nature of the coming agenda and rises up to oppose this tyranny. In order to accomplish this, the elite need to move from passive soft kill to hard kill methods and they need to do so very quickly. In order to accomplish this agenda, complete political control must be realized. The former beacon of freedom to the world, the United States must be obliterated along with any notion of individual liberties.
If readers wonder why I am obsessed with the military takeover of this country through Jade Helm, I would answer that I recognize Jade Helm as a necessary first step to completely obliterate the Constitution. And just like the movie, the Invasion of the Body Snatchers, we Americans are finding ourselves being replaced by automation as well as immigrants. There is one fundamental question that never gets asked in the immigration debate and that question is “How many third world immigrants can a nation take on before they become the newest “Third World Nation”.
The treasonous Refugee/Resettlement program has just placed 9,000 Syrians in Idaho without the FBI screening them for possible terrorist ties. This Invasion of the Body Snatchers theme is being repeated all across the country and I have covered it in previous articles. Americans are being marginalized through immigration and refugee/resettlement as a first step towards depopulation.

The Final Solution

The birth rate of people indigenous to our country is 1.6. According to the author of Technocracy Rising, a country has never come back from such a low birth rate. We presently have 35 million illegal immigrants in the country and with the new Refugee/Resettlement program, Americans are slowly but surely being replaced one worker at a time by immigration and automation.
There will become a bifurcation point where soft kill methods, and diluting the native population through massive immigration will not be enough to ensure total dictatorial control over the planet by the globalists because its methods of replacement are not expeditious enough. That is when soft kill will need to become the Final Solution of hard kill.

In history, the pattern is always the same.
  1. Create a false flag series of events which necessitates the need for martial law.
  2. Cordon people off for their own protection.
  3. Exploit whatever free labor can be extracted from this doomed group while they are being protected.
  4. Systematically exterminate the undesirable group.
  5. World War III will evolve out of the turmoil as was the case with World War II. This is when global depopulation will begin in earnest. When the smoke clears and the bulk of humanity has been buried, the New World Order will truly be born.
Sometimes it is good to be reminded of who we are fighting and what we are fighting for.

Stopping the implementation of Jade Helm should be the goal of every American.

We cannot permit the establishment of this kind of martial law, dictatorial control over country. Once America is successfully occupied, the Final Solution will become a necessary step in the fulfillment of this agenda. It is important to remember that you are viewed as excess inventory. You are systematically being replaced by foreigners who will work for less and who could care less about the maintenance of the American culture. Soon you will be replaced by robots who will work for nothing. Did you see where Rubio allowed the replacement of thousands of workers through automation, in Florida? This agenda and its progression to the Final Solution is real.
The following quote catches some of the essence on why we must resist because our very lives depend upon pushing back this tyranny.

larry_mcdonald_rockefeller_one_world_government

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The words from the Lt General also come from the hearts and motivation of millions of Sergeants, Captains, Colonels, and troops........

•  I have never doubted  our brave military,they will be there for and with us. It is refreshing to know that the Russian troops want no part in going against our troops and the American people. That makes them smarter than uninformed obama voters ! LOL!!!

God bless our military and veterans.

• WE SEE IT ALL NOW; THE BURMAN; SYRIAN; SOMALI S. AMERICAN REFUGEES COMING IN; 

THE ANTI POLICE RIOTS

THE ANTI WHITE HAPPENINGS

THE ANTI GUN, GOD, PURE FREEDOM SOVEREIGNTY; WEALTH INDIVIDUALITY ALL OF IT THE PLANNED PARENTHOOD ABORTIONS ALL OF IT 

YES JADE HELM IS A PART OF IT AUTOMATION IS ALSO.   THE EPA AND O/GOVT AGENCIES

NOW RIGHT NOW WE NEED A PLAN AND HOW TO IMPLEMENT IT JEAN RENOS ROUND TABLE WAS A START NOW PHASE 11 IMPLEMENT A PLAN

• And yuet America is racing towards destruction. This plan is treason.

• I PRAY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WILL HELP THE CHRISTIANS & OTHER AMERICAN PATRIOTS WIN THIS BATTLE & THE WAR FOR THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER, JESUS CHRIST THE SON & THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!

• We all answer in one accord on this one with an AMEN!!!  Let the AMENs pour in here:

• Col Riley I have passed this Email on to OAS. This is good news I think
    Everyone should here. It is encouraging to know we do not stand alone.
    • Thank you Michael..............

• My nephew came home from sub-marine duty Thanksgiving. He asked his grandmother what he should do with this Obama fellow. She said, "Your first duty is to that Constitution." He said, "I agree and so do my shipmates." Seems to me the NWO shoots its own foot each time it retires military's 'unloyal.' What's left of the NWO, if it be "Jade Helm," is mighty slim pickens. Might be putting themselves in the cross-hairs...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

• Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees!  Semper Fi!

This reply was deleted.