Constitutional Emergency

AMERICA - THOUSANDS OF PROBLEMS - ONLY ONE WITHOUT A SOLUTION

Patriots News

AMERICA - THOUSANDS OF PROBLEMS - ONLY ONE WITHOUT A SOLUTION

By JB Williams

JBWilliams09@gmail.com

In a nation under 24/7 assault on a thousand daily fronts from a growing list of enemies, there is no shortage of threats to American freedom, security and prosperity. There are quite literally thousands of things to write about every day and the challenge is always to pick the one topic that truly matters most at any given moment in history.

Our security, economic, racial, religious, local, state and national problems ALL have solutions that are simple and doable. Yet no problem seems to ever get solved in the land of the free and home of the brave and there is only one reason for that. Unfortunately, this is the one problem that I can see no solution for and unless and until we find a solution for this one problem, no other problems can be solved, no matter how large or small.

The Political Left

I am not the least disappointed by the political left in America. Every day, they do exactly what I expect them to do, exactly how I expect them to do it. In fact, I am truly impressed with the left’s ability to focus, unify and march in lockstep towards the complete literal obliteration of American sovereignty, security and free market supremacy. The speed at which they are destroying America is truly impressive!

The political left is really only about 20% of the population in America, yet they rule the nation like they are 90%. There is no way to criticize such a successful track record, which if anything, is right on track and ahead of schedule…

The Political Middle

These folks are also doing what they have always done, sit the fence and watch from the bleachers. In fact, with the entire world in some level of meltdown and disaster, you really must applaud these folks’ ability to sit it out, as if their future isn’t hanging in the balance. One must agree that these folks have mastered the art of indecision. Nothing to critique here… as the fence sitters are doing just fine! They are over on the sidelines where they always are.

That brings me to the problem children…

The Political Right

Nobody knows exactly who the political middle of undecideds really is, as they sit most battles out entirely. The political left is easily identified by their open disdain for American freedom, liberty, free market capitalism, the rule of law, and the US Constitution, not to mention U.S. sovereignty and supremacy in the world.

The political right is made up of pretty much everyone else… which makes the political right a little more difficult to define. It includes centrists, economic conservatives, social conservatives and libertarians, who tend to be socially liberal but fiscally conscious, at least as it relates to their own wallet.

And, so far as getting them to work together in any common cause, well, the old “like herding cats” analogy has been replaced by a “more like rounding up backstabbing rattle snakes on cocaine” theory. Even that may not totally define the challenge of uniting the right because there are as many working inside the right to divide the right, as there are from the left.

They are like a bunch of beautiful wild mustangs, except wild mustangs run in herds, not usually in opposite directions. Even hyenas are smart enough to be pack hunters.

But the political right seems to fashion itself more like a star fish than a powerful fighting unit today. Some idiot even wrote a book about how the political right should be a star fish… apparently unaware that if not for the ocean current, a star fish would never move more than five feet in an entire life time - it has never won anything - it has sex with its own leg and is easily eaten by a single seagull.

Ask any First grader to choose between fighting united or divided, and every First grader will get it right. Ask any Tea Partier and they will proudly tell you how they can only win through divided backstabbing efforts, even though they can all quote the bumper sticker “divided they fall” in their claims to be “constitutionalists.” - Be a star fish… have sex with your own leg until the seagull comes along and eats you. Brilliant!

Every problem in America has a simple and doable solution….except one!

United, almost any solution will work. Divided, no solution is possible. Yet the political right is more divided today than at any time in U.S. history, and to make matters worse, they are proud of it!

Figure out how to solve this problem and we can solve all other problems together. Fail to solve this problem and the nation is lost forever. First graders get this, even if Tea Party folks don’t.

One would think that the concept fighting united would not require much thought or salesmanship, but this is modern America, not 1776.

I never believed in the old chem-trail conspiracy theory until I faced the modern insanity in the political right for the last few years. Based upon the utter insanity I see everywhere I look today, I’m thinking there could be something to that chem-trail conspiracy. How else can you explain the self-destructive myopic mass ignorance of the political right?

Divided they will fall, yet unite, they shall not! There are now more than 20,000 “groups” across the country, each “doing its own thing” – usually slashing the throats of all others along the way.

And you can’t figure out how the left is winning?

Part of the right is still hoping someone else will save the nation for them, like Beck, Paul, Palin or West…. Another group thinks they can save it all alone without working with anyone else. I’m still looking for the people ready to unite and fight and the clock is ticking!

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that VICE-president is afraid of his own shadow  we could say boo and he would turn the w/h over to us    lol

The attack has been going since October.

Like the old Golf story:  Golger:  George had a heart attack at the fifth hole today.  His wife:  "That must have been awful".  Husband:  It was, we would hit the ball to the next hole, and drag George.

There are not to many out here doing a face on attack.  A lot of talk and discussions.  And we needs. 

What we need is more of "We Haves", and here are some ideas.  Let us work on them together.  Please comment.

Here is an example idea.  In 2007, then Senator Obama under Oath to Defend the Constitution, nominated himself with self certification to Arizona, that he was eligible to hold the office of the Presidsent of the United States.  This was to get on the Arizona Primary Election ballots.  At that time he had already made a speech to the DNC for 2004 that it was wonderful that a person with a Father from Kenya and a Mother from Kansas was in the position to give a speech to the DNC.  OBAMA claims to have taught constitutional law at Havard. 

Given just these two facts, he committed PERJURY when he signed the certificate to be filed in Arizona.

Perjury is an impeachable action.

Now, how many patriots out there can provide some pointed comments on how to go about bringing the correct Law Case against Obama for commiting perjury in 2007.

Attachments:
How many Grand Juries have met across the nation and returned a guilty verdict.  That should be fuel for the fire.  Who knows why these haven't gone anywhere?

Thanks Twana, I'm one of the 50 indians.

Thanks for re capping that here Twana.  Like Billy, I regard myself to be an Indian.

Sigh...

Sorry excuse for a human Soros plays both ends against the middle to control the outcome to get his way.

Both sides are heavily infiltrated.

What do we do?

We know division hurts us.

Here is what I told my group recently...

Are you watching current events?

Demands for democracy all over the Muslim World. Dictators deposed in the name of democracy. Who or what will fill the vacuum? Who is ready to run for office?

I doubt these people know they should be advocating for freedom. Democracy is ultimately mob rule which is why our Founders created a Republic to protect our freedoms.

Something is terribly wrong in the Muslim World. Then we have union protestors with signs saying they want to bring the revolution in Egypt here.

March 3rd three Imams will be speaking in DC to tell Muslims here to fight to install Sharia here, Then on March 4th there is another Muslim rally scheduled for DC.

The City of Parma's School Board is dealing with incorporating a homosexual agenda.

We have so many battles to fight on all levels we ask, "Is there anything we can do?"

Last night I started what was to be a short letter to greet you all and offer encouragement. I stopped to think more about what to say. This morning's reading from Proverbs (remember I said I'll stick to this) fits here.

Rather than give specifics for how to solve all the issues above and the many more you all pay attention to I want to provide a way to keep a healthy mental attitude that will result in each person figuring out for themselves what their best contribution is to be. During our meeting we can put these things on the table and co-ordinate our efforts.

Here are helpful ideas to get that healthy mental attitude...(from Ch2)...

Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding. Cry out for insight and understanding. Search for them as you would for lost money or hidden treasure. Then you will understand what it means to fear the lord, and you will gain knowledge of God. For the lord grants wisdom! From his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He grants a treasure of good sense to the godly. He is their shield, protecting those who walk with integrity. He guards the paths of justice and protects those who are faithful to him. Then you will understand what is right, just, and fair, and you will know how to find the right course of action every time. For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will fill you with joy. Wise planning will watch over you. Understanding will keep you safe.

Wisdom will save you from evil people, from those whose speech is corrupt.(Oh, how we need this!!!) These people turn from right ways to walk down dark and evil paths. They rejoice in doing wrong, and they enjoy evil as it turns things upside down. What they do is crooked, and their ways are wrong.

Follow the steps of good men instead, and stay on the paths of the righteous. For only the upright will live in the land, and those who have integrity will remain in it. But the wicked will be removed from the land, and the treacherous will be destroyed.

Sincerely,
Greg Badger

We have one solution, it is an easy one, if we love our liberty and freedoms, we must oust Scumbama and his criminal troika! From day one that jack wad and his backers have broken law after law, refused to listen to people who know how to legally make a dollar. Insulted long time allies and friends. Weakened us internally and to the world, it is time we impeach him and swear out arrest warrants on his cabinet and appointees for various provable crimes against the people of the United States of America.
AFFIRMATIVE WICCANWOLF. I've sent these and related materials to about 300 chambers of commerce nationwide and will send out more over the next few weeks. I've sent similar literature to dentists and doctors nationwide hoping to trigger a Patriot landslide:  But it's slow in coming.........no rumbling yet. So here we go...I'm taking on Today on FAITH.
Attachments:

Gringo;

Add the following document to your posting to the world.

It is an affidavid that was notarized and Obama signed it in 2007.  This copy was for Arizona.  It certifies that Obama is says he is qualified to be the POTUS.  In 2004 he stated before the DNC in a Speech that it was great that a son of a father from Kenya and Mother from Kansas would ever be at this point.  Therefore he knew and acknowledged that his Father is not a citizen or natural born of the soil of America.

He then signs that he is qualified.  i.e., "natural born citizen". in 2007 to get on the Arizona primary ballots.  Remember, he says he graduated from HARVARD LAW school and was a Constitutional Scholar. 

Now, which lie will you accept or will you accept all as lies.

Any third grade student would know that a LAWYER with a HARVARD LAW Degree who studed the Constitution would know that the clause, "Natural Born Citizen" is paramount in becoming the president.

The 2007 Signature under oath (also remember he was a Senator that had taken the Oath to Uphold the Constitution of the United States....) then becomes perjury.  No other term can be used.  (Lie case number one).

The Lawyer deal from Harvard is still out for vote and may be lie number two in this discussion.

So, Please add the attached document to your transmissins.  It is important to prove the lie.

Attachments:
My 1st trip to DC I united with about 35 thousand Americans mostly Vets. That March 17, 2007. Since then I have united with American patriots and Veterans many times. Sept. 15, 2007 there were only 3 or thousand. Since then the numbers have grown each time till the 2 million on Sept 12, 2009. We would have done that Sept. 12, 2010 but many opted for the Glenn Beck rally 2 weeks before and couldn't do both. I did and was disappointed at the Sept 12 turnout. We let a TV personallity with the full support of many Tea Party groups co-op our movement and our momentum. I am now one who is following my own lead. I refuse to follow any of the so called Tea Party leaders into a dime store let alone help them take over our grassroots movement. I have named them here many times, and I believe them to have their own interests and 15 minute of fame as their motivating factors. Not to mention all the money they have collected, here online, at gatherings such as the ones in Tenn and Az. a couple of weeks ago. All of the times I have been in DC these last 4 years, I have never marched with Kibbe, Armey, Jenny Beth Martin or any other of the self proclaimed leaders of the Tea Party. If you are following a leader you can never unite with the pack. I will be in Washington DC March 19th standing and marching with American Patriots. Hope to see you all there.
@J.B.:  Mornin':  I read your above post regarding T.P.s and the U.S. Patriot Union.  Twana and Harry both highly recommend this PATRIOT REPUBLIC RESTORATION VEHICLE .  That's Good enough for me to know I want to have a look see.  My lamentation too has been the prevalent infighting and division across the conservative landscape.  Recently I've taken a new tac which is getting responses from all over. I believe you need to take this same tac as well.  It's simple and really important that it be exploited, because "The Other Side" recently has targeted these folks, because they know they Screwed Up Big Time by down talking this segment of our population and they ignored them as being part of Our "RIGHT WING NUT BUNCH"  but they now realize those they ignored are part of the traditional backbone of AMERICA.  BHO would like to hamstring and cripple them if he can't figure out how to use them.  This is significant.  I will elaborate.

One more time...

All the infighting won't stop until we get right with the One who designed our eyes.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service