Constitutional Emergency

AMERICA - THOUSANDS OF PROBLEMS - ONLY ONE WITHOUT A SOLUTION

Patriots News

AMERICA - THOUSANDS OF PROBLEMS - ONLY ONE WITHOUT A SOLUTION

By JB Williams

JBWilliams09@gmail.com

In a nation under 24/7 assault on a thousand daily fronts from a growing list of enemies, there is no shortage of threats to American freedom, security and prosperity. There are quite literally thousands of things to write about every day and the challenge is always to pick the one topic that truly matters most at any given moment in history.

Our security, economic, racial, religious, local, state and national problems ALL have solutions that are simple and doable. Yet no problem seems to ever get solved in the land of the free and home of the brave and there is only one reason for that. Unfortunately, this is the one problem that I can see no solution for and unless and until we find a solution for this one problem, no other problems can be solved, no matter how large or small.

The Political Left

I am not the least disappointed by the political left in America. Every day, they do exactly what I expect them to do, exactly how I expect them to do it. In fact, I am truly impressed with the left’s ability to focus, unify and march in lockstep towards the complete literal obliteration of American sovereignty, security and free market supremacy. The speed at which they are destroying America is truly impressive!

The political left is really only about 20% of the population in America, yet they rule the nation like they are 90%. There is no way to criticize such a successful track record, which if anything, is right on track and ahead of schedule…

The Political Middle

These folks are also doing what they have always done, sit the fence and watch from the bleachers. In fact, with the entire world in some level of meltdown and disaster, you really must applaud these folks’ ability to sit it out, as if their future isn’t hanging in the balance. One must agree that these folks have mastered the art of indecision. Nothing to critique here… as the fence sitters are doing just fine! They are over on the sidelines where they always are.

That brings me to the problem children…

The Political Right

Nobody knows exactly who the political middle of undecideds really is, as they sit most battles out entirely. The political left is easily identified by their open disdain for American freedom, liberty, free market capitalism, the rule of law, and the US Constitution, not to mention U.S. sovereignty and supremacy in the world.

The political right is made up of pretty much everyone else… which makes the political right a little more difficult to define. It includes centrists, economic conservatives, social conservatives and libertarians, who tend to be socially liberal but fiscally conscious, at least as it relates to their own wallet.

And, so far as getting them to work together in any common cause, well, the old “like herding cats” analogy has been replaced by a “more like rounding up backstabbing rattle snakes on cocaine” theory. Even that may not totally define the challenge of uniting the right because there are as many working inside the right to divide the right, as there are from the left.

They are like a bunch of beautiful wild mustangs, except wild mustangs run in herds, not usually in opposite directions. Even hyenas are smart enough to be pack hunters.

But the political right seems to fashion itself more like a star fish than a powerful fighting unit today. Some idiot even wrote a book about how the political right should be a star fish… apparently unaware that if not for the ocean current, a star fish would never move more than five feet in an entire life time - it has never won anything - it has sex with its own leg and is easily eaten by a single seagull.

Ask any First grader to choose between fighting united or divided, and every First grader will get it right. Ask any Tea Partier and they will proudly tell you how they can only win through divided backstabbing efforts, even though they can all quote the bumper sticker “divided they fall” in their claims to be “constitutionalists.” - Be a star fish… have sex with your own leg until the seagull comes along and eats you. Brilliant!

Every problem in America has a simple and doable solution….except one!

United, almost any solution will work. Divided, no solution is possible. Yet the political right is more divided today than at any time in U.S. history, and to make matters worse, they are proud of it!

Figure out how to solve this problem and we can solve all other problems together. Fail to solve this problem and the nation is lost forever. First graders get this, even if Tea Party folks don’t.

One would think that the concept fighting united would not require much thought or salesmanship, but this is modern America, not 1776.

I never believed in the old chem-trail conspiracy theory until I faced the modern insanity in the political right for the last few years. Based upon the utter insanity I see everywhere I look today, I’m thinking there could be something to that chem-trail conspiracy. How else can you explain the self-destructive myopic mass ignorance of the political right?

Divided they will fall, yet unite, they shall not! There are now more than 20,000 “groups” across the country, each “doing its own thing” – usually slashing the throats of all others along the way.

And you can’t figure out how the left is winning?

Part of the right is still hoping someone else will save the nation for them, like Beck, Paul, Palin or West…. Another group thinks they can save it all alone without working with anyone else. I’m still looking for the people ready to unite and fight and the clock is ticking!

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One Nation UNDER GOD INDIVISIBLE
Right. The only way. We either get back to our roots or go under.

JB, there is no reason why all the different groups couldn't come together to agree on a set of ESSENTIAL issues that affect our country today.

I bet all of us agree that illegal immigration is wrong and should be addressed.

We could agree on securing our borders, I am sure we could all agree that obama is not eligible to hold the office of POTUS.

Let's try to get all the groups to come together to agree on what affects our country most and what is most pressing.

We could call it the 2011 Patriot Conference.Our Founding Fathers didn't agree on everything, they over came their disagreements. In order to save the republic we must overcome our differences.

Well said.

Thank you Twana, I guess I shouldn't be shocked but I am. I don't know what to say. Just how many groups are there 100? 1000? I am  naive as well, as I thought it was a given that ILLEGAL immigration needed to be dealt with so that we can have documented vaccinated and educated immigrants entering our country.Who in their right mind would be against that? Securing our borders means a huge decrease in illegal immigration not to mention the flow of weapons money and drugs would be severely disabled. Tell mexico our borders are closed until YOU fix YOUR drug problem. I say those groups that are for amnesty should be excluded from our mission. What other issues are there? Can't we enter into a debate with those who want amnesty?

Abortion

war on terror

mosque at ground zero

the rise of islam in America

deficit

wall street

welfare

and many more...We have to come to some consensus and agree on the major problems that face America and her citizens today.

I'm just trying to help is all.

Thank you again Twana.

THOSE LESSONS ARE NOT EASY TO SWOLLOW, I LEARNED THAT LESSON WITH A GROUP OF NURSES, ONLY THING I DID WHAT WE ALL AGREED TO DO THE REST CHICKENED OUT. THE DOCTOR BEGGED ME TO COME BACK TO WORK FOR HIM BUT HE DIDN'T STAND BEHIND ME AND I WANTED NO MORE OF THAT KIND OF WORKING WITH LIERS.

TWANA IS RIGHT NO TW GROUPS WOULD ALL BELIEVE THE SAME.

GOD BLESS US ALL AND GOD BLESS AMERICA

Shawn and JB;

It is almost impossible to get anyone to agree on anything anymore.

IN 2000 and 2001 I tried to get all like minded third parties to form a coalition that would make the Coalition larger than one of the two major parties (Repubs and Dems).  Now that would be a numbers game that they would have to deal with.

The simple idea was a common umbrella agreement that if one Party could muster a good candidate all would support that candidate rather than an old LIAR DEM or IRON HORSE Republican (RHINO).

Had thirteen of Seventeen Parties in agreement and waiting to get the Coalition Agreement (which incidentally they had had for months reviewing and a few suggested changes).  One Party Signed, and it was off on the road (via mail) to get all others to sign.  Not one of the 13 ever responded, called back, said kiss my a$$ or any communications of any sort.  Basically all talk and no show.

That Coalition Agreement is provided for simple information only - the world has changed since July 4th, 2001 drastically.  And a drastic overhaul would be needed.  However, conceptually, the Tea Party made of of all walks of life, could establish a Coalition Agreement approach bringing the multitudes under a VOTERs HAT that could be managed - showing the RHINOs and the DEMOs that WE THE PEOPLE OWN AND CONTROL OUR CONSTITUTION.

The file is attached if anyone out there has the fortitude to take a hands on approach.  I burned out on 1998 through 2001 and finally quit. 

Attachments:

Thank you again Twana and thank you Billy.

Do we have a declaration written? When we go to D.C. on the 19th we will need a declaration of grievances against this usurped government. These declarations will have to be well documented. What is to stop us from writing a to do list. If a group likes it welcome aboard, if not thats ok too.Perhaps we need just one issue in common with all 30k groups to go forward.That one issue could be to stop this push towards a new world order. (globalism) Our first priority should be to replace this existing government. Right?

The other issues will have to be dealt with on a high priority type system. How difficult would it be to set up a live web meeting and invite as many groups as possible?

There has to be a way to unite under one goal.

There is a Teleconfrence service we used on Independence Caucus before the November elections. I can check with Mr. Bill Pressgrove tomorrow on that. We had 10 people on several calls, but I'm sure it'll accommodate more.
who here is in washington state? i live in warm beach up by stanwood.
TELECONFERENCES are the specialty of one Citrix company. they have a 'Go To Meeting "dot" COM", that handles a teleconference with 16 people, has a free one month trial and then costs $49 per month. They have a "GOTOTRAINING"DOT"COM that accomodates a group of 100 and costs $149.00 per month.   This information comes as a courtesy of Mr. Bill Pressgrove,  Texas Director for Independence Caucus.
It would be great to consider having a distinguished figure read aloud the Declaration of Grievances for a You Tube camera.  Perhaps this Thomas Paine or Betsy Ross type could be dressed as someone from that time and have an interviewer simulating this interview with the Ghost of_______ and expressing how the other founding Fathers would feel consternation and disgust. If this were release on You Tube late on the 17th, that could be powerful. Also if we were to make nationwide phone calls to have people call in to the Capitol to express there disgust and wrath that would amplify the "thunder" of the Boots on the Ground.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service