Patriots News

AMERICA - THOUSANDS OF PROBLEMS - ONLY ONE WITHOUT A SOLUTION

By JB Williams

JBWilliams09@gmail.com

In a nation under 24/7 assault on a thousand daily fronts from a growing list of enemies, there is no shortage of threats to American freedom, security and prosperity. There are quite literally thousands of things to write about every day and the challenge is always to pick the one topic that truly matters most at any given moment in history.

Our security, economic, racial, religious, local, state and national problems ALL have solutions that are simple and doable. Yet no problem seems to ever get solved in the land of the free and home of the brave and there is only one reason for that. Unfortunately, this is the one problem that I can see no solution for and unless and until we find a solution for this one problem, no other problems can be solved, no matter how large or small.

The Political Left

I am not the least disappointed by the political left in America. Every day, they do exactly what I expect them to do, exactly how I expect them to do it. In fact, I am truly impressed with the lefts ability to focus, unify and march in lockstep towards the complete literal obliteration of American sovereignty, security and free market supremacy. The speed at which they are destroying America is truly impressive!

The political left is really only about 20% of the population in America, yet they rule the nation like they are 90%. There is no way to criticize such a successful track record, which if anything, is right on track and ahead of schedule

The Political Middle

These folks are also doing what they have always done, sit the fence and watch from the bleachers. In fact, with the entire world in some level of meltdown and disaster, you really must applaud these folks ability to sit it out, as if their future isnt hanging in the balance. One must agree that these folks have mastered the art of indecision. Nothing to critique here as the fence sitters are doing just fine! They are over on the sidelines where they always are.

That brings me to the problem children

The Political Right

Nobody knows exactly who the political middle of undecideds really is, as they sit most battles out entirely. The political left is easily identified by their open disdain for American freedom, liberty, free market capitalism, the rule of law, and the US Constitution, not to mention U.S. sovereignty and supremacy in the world.

The political right is made up of pretty much everyone else which makes the political right a little more difficult to define. It includes centrists, economic conservatives, social conservatives and libertarians, who tend to be socially liberal but fiscally conscious, at least as it relates to their own wallet.

And, so far as getting them to work together in any common cause, well, the old like herding cats analogy has been replaced by a more like rounding up backstabbing rattle snakes on cocaine theory. Even that may not totally define the challenge of uniting the right because there are as many working inside the right to divide the right, as there are from the left.

They are like a bunch of beautiful wild mustangs, except wild mustangs run in herds, not usually in opposite directions. Even hyenas are smart enough to be pack hunters.

But the political right seems to fashion itself more like a star fish than a powerful fighting unit today. Some idiot even wrote a book about how the political right should be a star fish apparently unaware that if not for the ocean current, a star fish would never move more than five feet in an entire life time - it has never won anything - it has sex with its own leg and is easily eaten by a single seagull.

Ask any First grader to choose between fighting united or divided, and every First grader will get it right. Ask any Tea Partier and they will proudly tell you how they can only win through divided backstabbing efforts, even though they can all quote the bumper sticker divided they fall in their claims to be constitutionalists. - Be a star fish have sex with your own leg until the seagull comes along and eats you. Brilliant!

Every problem in America has a simple and doable solution.except one!

United, almost any solution will work. Divided, no solution is possible. Yet the political right is more divided today than at any time in U.S. history, and to make matters worse, they are proud of it!

Figure out how to solve this problem and we can solve all other problems together. Fail to solve this problem and the nation is lost forever. First graders get this, even if Tea Party folks dont.

One would think that the concept fighting united would not require much thought or salesmanship, but this is modern America, not 1776.

I never believed in the old chem-trail conspiracy theory until I faced the modern insanity in the political right for the last few years. Based upon the utter insanity I see everywhere I look today, Im thinking there could be something to that chem-trail conspiracy. How else can you explain the self-destructive myopic mass ignorance of the political right?

Divided they will fall, yet unite, they shall not! There are now more than 20,000 groups across the country, each doing its own thing usually slashing the throats of all others along the way.

And you cant figure out how the left is winning?

Part of the right is still hoping someone else will save the nation for them, like Beck, Paul, Palin or West. Another group thinks they can save it all alone without working with anyone else. Im still looking for the people ready to unite and fight and the clock is ticking!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Always on DEFENSE, the right. ALWAYS.

It is time to ATTACK. PERIOD!!!!

Last night, listening to Savage he said

'"DEMAND THE RESIGNATION OF OBAMA"

Not impeachment,

not anything else, just RESIGN. Needs to go viral, just like the left wing Muslims in the Arab lands, only Godly people now. MEN especially.

I know the right is so divided, they are ALLOWING the left to go ahead and demand that they need all of this horsesh*t like 'gay' marriage, gay, la la la- I will NOT COMPROMISE my values: get the hell in the boat with GOD or GET OUT and join these enemies of God and freedom.

Make your choice; GOD and family, freedom and country or GO JOIN THE LEFT AND GET OUT OF THE WAY.

• TIME is TICKING AWAY.  S'IT or GET OFF THE POT.
      • Consider this...today is March 8th...so, read Proverbs Chapter 8...Tomorrow read Chapter 9...and so on...

Keep this up non-stop.

Now we have perspective.

Real wisdom only comes from God. There is a human version that looks very similar but it does not result in the same outcome. Kind of like good counterfeit money.

So, I think we have a semantics issue.

If we truly follow God we will act. Love without action is dead.

It does bother me the churches have become wimps. I think its members will abandon it when trouble starts.

• I will volunteer. I love America. I love Americans. Long may America live.
  • Exactly, Time to START problems for these ENEMIES of God and America.
  • I'm shocked the analysis is so dire.

Few I know are not standing with arms locked. (A bit confusing)

For sure a house divided against itself cannot stand. I'm encouraged by how many are standing up and joining in.

There is an optimal size group and many friends join 3 to 5 just to cross-polinate. The friendships are amazing.

I'd rather focus and build on our successes. They are increasing.

• People are standing together where I am, AZ. We have NO choice, the usurper filed a report against AZ to the UN.
    • Whad ya say Greg ?  Was there a commitment there that i missed?  I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  Now as to Patriots Union,  I've been doing lots of stuff on my own with a few other folks and we are making relative progress, that would be a damn sight faster if there were more workers and less chatters. Time, money, energy and probability of accomplishment and success should all be a consideration when joining a group. I've identified threats and the actions needed to combat them. If I had 8 brains and hands to type and phone call with I'd take these on myself because I am NOT a chatter.  Chatting won't keep me and my family out of the gas chamber and as of now it's looking like it'll come down to Fred Flintstone tactics, because so far the prevailing way of the curtsying, bowing and intellectual parying set to chamber music is dragging us right to Hades open doors. What do you have for us J.B?
      • you give me phone numbers, that is one thing i can do and i have unlimited long distance. my health will not let me do a lot of actual walking or working  but phone i can do.

God Bless you and God Bless america

• You're a Good Man; SIR.
This reply was deleted.