Constitutional Emergency

AMERICA UNDER SIEGE........BRUSSELS UNDER SIEGE....THE WORLD IS UNDER SIEGE......STOP THE INVADERS AND DO IT NOW! TRUMP IS CORRECT!

Donald Trump called for temporary halt to Muslims into the United States until there is verified account of who they are and where they are coming from......this is what he preaches, common sense conservatism.

The progressives, weak-kneed conservatives, and every sort of pandering politician started the "oh me, oh my", we can't do that, it's un-American.  Bull hockey..........those that would jeopardize the security of our nation are also the enemy.

Horse manure to all the liberal lillies, conservative cowards, surrendering slime, it's time to call a spade a spade and declare war on radical muslims, all the countries that harbor them, take away their sanctuary cities, close our borders, and hold them accountable for the inciteful hatred they spew.

Stop the invasion, prosecute the butchers and their supporters....start with the White House, members of Congress that are supporting the radical muslim onslaught, and anyone else that gives aid to the head-chopping, butchering cavemen and women who are spreading like a killer disease.

The talking should be over, the action should begin and begin now.

Views: 1150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This video is a good watch with what is going on with Trump and the establishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi8la_RXzI8

Ah, should have read all the comments before I posted - sorry to duplicate your efforts!

Obama is importing these people,as fast as he can, bringing them in on planes in the middle of the night. Donald Trump is the only Candidate with enough courage to stop this Invasion.    I want safety, for me, for my Family, my Friends and my Neighborhood.     No other Candidate will commit themselves to protecting us. They hem and haw, and talk around the subject, but they fail the resolve to tackle the real problem   . I am voting for Trump, and I urge each person to think of your safety.      Soft peddling, Political Correctness, Sensitivity Training my ass!     We must stop importing Terrorists, the people of the Middle East live like animals and they belong in their own Country.    They bring nothing here, but poverty, and rage, and their ideas of Conquer & Pillage      These people believe in taking from Others, it is their way of Life.    They're dangerous, and I want the man who says he'll stop them. TRUMP 2016

Amen and Amen Jo Gonzalez.

Enjoy this video. Alex talking about the CIA and the globalist.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J8qJ-NIMck&feature=youtu.be

Which is why an assassination attemp against his life is almost a certainty.   They are immoral people who will stop at nothing.

To everyone who loves The United States of America:  Now is the time.  Trump wants us use common sense and to be smart about things.  Quit being "politically correct" (liberal, communist, and progressive).  +++  God save our nation. +++

Obama wanted a civilian Army as well armed as our military .

.Where does he get these people ? 

Import them from other countries & let them walk across our border freely ?

They are already set up - every single Federal agency, including BLM, EPA, Education, Commerce, HHS, etc., etc.  ALL have their own SWAT with military hardware - done and in place, ready for the Muslim-in-Chief's command!  Did you not know that?

I feel like that if Trump turns out to be the nominee they will create an event in our country to disrupt the elections, and or if he wins.

I don't trust these people, there are those who have predicted that Obama will remain in office due to martial law.

All I know is as much hate and resistance that I see against Trump and his supporters I sure don't put anything past these evil people. 

Nothing interrupts an election quite as effectively as assassinating the one who threatens our corrupt elected, almost all of whom are the most dangerous enemy America has ever faced.

From Dearborn Michigan !!  

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service