Constitutional Emergency

AMERICA UNDER SIEGE........BRUSSELS UNDER SIEGE....THE WORLD IS UNDER SIEGE......STOP THE INVADERS AND DO IT NOW! TRUMP IS CORRECT!

Donald Trump called for temporary halt to Muslims into the United States until there is verified account of who they are and where they are coming from......this is what he preaches, common sense conservatism.

The progressives, weak-kneed conservatives, and every sort of pandering politician started the "oh me, oh my", we can't do that, it's un-American.  Bull hockey..........those that would jeopardize the security of our nation are also the enemy.

Horse manure to all the liberal lillies, conservative cowards, surrendering slime, it's time to call a spade a spade and declare war on radical muslims, all the countries that harbor them, take away their sanctuary cities, close our borders, and hold them accountable for the inciteful hatred they spew.

Stop the invasion, prosecute the butchers and their supporters....start with the White House, members of Congress that are supporting the radical muslim onslaught, and anyone else that gives aid to the head-chopping, butchering cavemen and women who are spreading like a killer disease.

The talking should be over, the action should begin and begin now.

Views: 1126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finally...someone telling it like the reality we face or we face destruction! Thankyou

Amen Robert

Don't fight for yourselves, fight for your children, your grand children, the innocent, fight for the right to PRAISE Jesus. bibletruthradio.com

Enjoyed reading the truth and, hope there will be wave of voters this November that also realize this truth.

I shared this article with my friends in hopes they will pass along to others.

This comes on the day of the primary election in Arizona and Utah, I hope this will make people think before they vote today. Donald has been right on target with what's going on with the Islamic terrorist throughout the whole world..

A little off subject but I listened to Donald speak from the Old Post Office he is rebuilding and I had a concern about the very important issue of Supreme Judges and he said he was using the Heritage Foundation to compile a list of 10 judges to give out to the public to relieve the concern of people like myself.

I really like the Heritage Foundation, they are very conservative, so that gives me a sigh of relief on that.

In his speech to ALIPAC last evening he spoke critical of the United Nations, which was awesome, that also gave me a sigh of relief.

At this point I really believe Trump is the man, I believe he will not play along with the New World Order Elite planners.

We who obey the Lord should all be praying for his safety, fervently, and for the Lord to give him wisdom.

Interesting Still Report #718 - Alex Jones:  Trump is for Real!  Trump close friend and adviser for 40 years?  Jerome Corsi, who claims Trump knows EVERYTHING he, himself, does about the world, economics, NWO, terrorism, clandestine happenings, etc., etc.! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwpt6Quq5kg&feature=youtu.be

As for stopping more muslims from coming over here, I pray it stops, and I believe Donald will stop it. We don't need to become a country with Sharia law, who bring with them hate for Jews and Christians. I also like the fact that he will be using Dr. Carson, who I know wants to stop most muslims from coming here for reasons of our security and heritage.

The only other place where there is so much madness and denial of the truth right in front of our eyes is the upside down / inside-out world of the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland.

"SeiGE"

My bad.............

Trump is going to need an Army for protection against the wing-nut radicals and progressives once he is in office....We need to stand ready to provide him with whatever he needs....He's 100% right on Islam and other Whacko groups and they are not going to go down without a fight.......Be ready America !!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service