AMERICA UNDER SIEGE........BRUSSELS UNDER SIEGE....THE WORLD IS UNDER SIEGE......STOP THE INVADERS AND DO IT NOW! TRUMP IS CORRECT!

Donald Trump called for temporary halt to Muslims into the United States until there is verified account of who they are and where they are coming from......this is what he preaches, common sense conservatism.

The progressives, weak-kneed conservatives, and every sort of pandering politician started the "oh me, oh my", we can't do that, it's un-American.  Bull hockey..........those that would jeopardize the security of our nation are also the enemy.

Horse manure to all the liberal lillies, conservative cowards, surrendering slime, it's time to call a spade a spade and declare war on radical muslims, all the countries that harbor them, take away their sanctuary cities, close our borders, and hold them accountable for the inciteful hatred they spew.

Stop the invasion, prosecute the butchers and their supporters....start with the White House, members of Congress that are supporting the radical muslim onslaught, and anyone else that gives aid to the head-chopping, butchering cavemen and women who are spreading like a killer disease.

The talking should be over, the action should begin and begin now.

Views: 1153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gregory Badger that is a great post, and I passed it on to about 7 people.

Is that ALL???

How about 700? or 7,000? or 700,000? or 7,000,000? or more?

Come on GET BUSY...

THESE ARE THE SAME PUNK SHITS WE LAUGH AT IN THEE OLD DAYS , MAYBE WE SHOULD " NOT " STOPPED KICKING THEIR BUTS     THEE ONLY WAY TO STOP OUR LIBS HERE IS CONFRONTING THEM HEAD ON WITH ALL YOU HAVE       THEY WILL REAR THEIR UGLY HEADS AGAIN IN 20 - 25 YRS    MOST IMPORTANT IS TO TEACH YOUR KIDS ABOUT THEIR EVIL INTENTIONS .   THEY LOVE EVERY ONE WITH YOUR MONEY, DONT FORGET THAT  EVER      I AM STILL IN TIP TOP FIGHTING SHAPE , ANYTIME , ANY WHERE , READY     WHY LIBS ??    THEY'RE THE ONES WHO TELL EM ALL IS FREE HERE . SCUM BAG PEOPLE TO ME   & MY CLAN KNOWS BETTER    PEACE & KEEP IT GOING MEN

WE ALL NEED TO REMEMBER THIS ALONG THERE WERE NO MUSLIMS IN AMERICA UNTIL LATER AFTER ALL THE SACRIFICES WER MASDE BY CHRISTIANS.

I ALSO BELIEVE THAT WHWN ALL THE MUSLIM NATIONS PROTECT THEIR CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH CITIZENS AND OPEN THE COUNTRY TO THOSE WHO WISH TO VISIT THEN THEY CAN HERE!!

I am sending you this information and hope it helps prove that America is a Christian Country.

I am including this explanation from Quebec/Canada which should explain al of the reasons this Continent was colonized and the spirit of those who rely on its continued existence, and those rights and freedoms which are theirs from GOD and not a Legislature.

WAY TO GO QUEBEC

Take that..... PC police!  A sad commentary on us (USA) when the FRENCH (Quebec) have more courage than America. 

MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN MENU... EXPLAINS WHY

Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of a Montreal suburb.  The mayor of the Montreal suburb of Dorval, has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why...

"Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and Quebec, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

"They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Quebec.

"They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Canadians who so generously welcomed them.

"They must understand that Canadians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is not true, in that Muslim states do not accept non-Muslim immigrants, or even tourists).

"That no more than other nations, Canadians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.

"And if Canada is a land of welcome, it's not the Mayor of Dorval who welcomes foreigners, but the Canadian-Quebecois people as a whole.

"Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec) with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain.

The municipality of Dorval was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.

"For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Canada, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Sharia.

"If you left your country for Canada, and not for other Muslim countries, it is because you have considered that life is better in Canada than elsewhere.

"Ask yourself the question, just once, "Why is it better here in Canada than where you come from?"

"A canteen with pork is part of the answer."

If you substitute “America” or “U. S. A.”, or any one of the States I believe you will sum up what is wrong today, Atheists, and non-Christians need to find a place where they feel welcome and comfortable with no need to crusade to change, so if you do not like it here find a place you do and live happily ever after! 

MY STORY

My ancestors came over on the Mayflower, and THEY signed the Mayflower Compact. Their intent was to establish a place where the Christian religion could be practiced without objection or interference, publicly and as a guide to their relations with one another. This is the document on which this nation was founded and built, it was the first CONSTITUTION

The United States was settled and founded on Judeo/Christian principals and beliefs. (“Or for his religious profession or sentiments; provided he doth not disturb the public peace, or obstruct others in their religious worship.”) All 50 States rely on “God” or a supreme being in establishing their constitutional government.

Atheism is not a religion, (unbeliever in God or deities: somebody who does not believe in God or deities); [religion noun \ri-ˈli-jen\: the belief in a god or in a group of gods: an organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and rules used to worship a god or a group of gods: an interest, a belief, or an activity that is very important to a person or group]

We are free to live where we wish as long as we are aware of the rules that are in place and wish to follow not change those rules, civilized persons will decide on their habitat based on their ability to assimilate. The question that no one asks is “Would you be willing to live in a country that is ruled by a religious government and try to change it, knowing that the repercussions could mean death?”          

The key question on my mind, is why do the left, liberal establishment fight so hard to allow these Aliens to cross our borders, taking no action to stop them?. They know they have evil intent towards our Country and it's people, they know that we are their sworn enemies. They say Death to America, call America the Great Satan, are told by their Koran to kill any and all who will not convert to, or accept their so called Religion, we are referred to as the infidel, which must be eradicated. They have told us in not so uncertain words, that their final plan is to control the whole of the planet, and they hate us with every fiber of their being. So, why do they allow them to enter our borders?. This is the Islamists, and our own President tells us, " We are not at war with Islam".

Then there are the illegals from our Southern border. Mexicans, and Latino kind, from deeper into Mexican held territories, who swarm and cross our borders, mostly uncontested, by the Millions yearly. They say they only seek a better life, come here and get one in the form of our Governments generosity of completely supporting their stay here. They do not assimilate, they merely take our money, and all else they can get, while having no loyalty whatsoever to this land. They live here, eat up our resources, and when they have sent enough of our money back to their Country, leave and go back to their Countries of origin, retire, and live quite well off what they have taken from us. Why, because they are voters, illegally, and help keep in power those who give them all the gifts. Loyalty to a Government which doe not care a bit for them, but use them to further their plans to retain leadership of this Country.

If we tried to enter Mexico illegally, we would either be shot, or thrown into one of their prisons, without representation, to spend the rest of our life in their prison hospitality. they would not take me in, and support me, as we do them here. The penalty for illegal entry into almost any Country in the world, is death or imprisonment, but not here. The left welcomes all who make it across our borders, and even makes it easier for them, by telling our border agents to stand down and do not impeed their forward movement into our lands.

Our Constitution, and the people for which it stands, is merely another piece of old paper to the left. They only use it when it manages to be, somehow to their benefit. Otherwise, they simply ignore it. If this PINO had been a white Conservative, he would have been imprisoned long ago, for his disregard of our Constitution, and his Oath to defend it against all enemies, foreign or domestic. His failure to abide by it, and run our Country under it's principals. I cannot even fathom the amount of times he has went against it, along with his party, and even our own SCOTUS. All of them should be arrested for crimes against the Constitution, their Oaths of office, and total disregard for it. BUT, there is the ever-present Race card, which is played any time he, or they, is apposed. We have entered the twilight zone, and the sign up ahead spells doom for this Country, it's people, and all it and they stand for. They will all pay for their treachery, but unfortunately that will be when the roll is called, and each and every one of them is cast into the bottomless pit, HELL. In the meantime, all who are true Born Again Christians, Stand strong in your faith, and remember that no matter how bad things get, we have been foretold of these tribulations, and we know that possibly for his name's sake, we will be killed for our faith, and steadfastness in it. God is in control, his will be done.

They're basically attempting to change the culture of America and bring in 3rd world people who won't resist dictatorship and will always vote Democrat.  They don't care about the Constitution, don't care about wars, don't care about the death of our citizens (after all, they intend to depopulate 90% of the population).  They have no ideology - they only care about themselves:  wealth, power, and control of everybody who isn't "them."  These people are evil - they do worship Satan, and they also have sacrificial ceremonies where they drink the blood of infants because they believe that will perpetuate their youth and longevity.  I know there's a lot of people who don't believe that, but unfortunately 'tis true.  I have spent the last several years reading about these people - the information is not hard to find, and YouTube.com is amazingly full of it.  Try viewing the video that is called, "From JFK to 911, Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick."  And that's just a small portion of what most people have no idea about.  There's a whole 'nother world out there!  That's why it's so important for Trump to be President - he cannot be bought like everybody else has been for decades.  I am a rock solid Conservative, but I am not supporting Trump because of his conservative principles - I'm supporting him, not because I think he's a true conservative, but because he is a true patriot who loves this country and deeply and sincerely wants to make America great again.  And as I've said before, he will absolutely succeed, because his ego is too damn big to fail!

Hear, hear, Linda! Dead on! He is a pragmatist and realist, which is exactly what we need, and yes, a little bit of a bully! Great!!!

What kind of action can we do Harry that we haven't already done?  I will vote for Trump but if he doesn't win, then what???  We need a national leader who can take our country back if Trump doesn't win.  I hope someone is in the wings waiting to to that if Trump does not become our next President or we are done for unless we "refresh the tree of liberty" like Thomas Jefferson said.  

Carry............I'm praying that America has awoken to the extent necessary to reverse the "establishment/elite" hold on our freedom and enough will vote for Trump to, "at least",  try to give us a new direction.  I think we have done all we can do and are doing, short of armed rebellion.  And you know my position on that....we must do everything short of violence as the consequences are horrible....I can tell you from my combat experience, the devastation is so wide, encompassing nearly every area of our lives........but we have to decide if the worst occurs and tyranny overtakes reasoned solutions.

I am praying Harry!  I'm praying for our police, for our military and for Trump to be safe.  They are on the front lines.  It makes me sad and yet so angry too, at what I see what is happening.  I will never understand evil nor will I ever understand why people want to control other people.  Yes I agree we must do everything short of violence.  I can't even imagine what combat must be like.  I pray a war never happens on our soil but there are MANY out there who want to kill us Christians, Jews,  Patriots and conservatives.   

We don't need more laws or revised laws.   We don't need more speeches or investigations or studies or committees.   WE NEED PEOPLE who took the oath of office TO SERVE AMERICANS to do so.   SOMEHOW they seem to have gotten confused about whose interests and welfare they are to protect.    Last I recall none of them campaigned with IMPASSIONED PLEAS to elect them so that they could advance the needs of illegals and muslims.   If Obama and all the other scum who made promises, placed their hand on the bible and took an oath, who pay no heed to the needs of Americans would just remember the Oath they took was to the Republic of the United States, not Iraq or Mexico or any other foreign country.   If we wanted a Chief Executive to Promote the Well Being of Foreigners we would have elected one.  And, after betraying us, sticking a knife in our back, they then use laws and Secret Service to avoid being confronted by the people they are screwing over.   We aren't allowed to congregate in groups anywhere these crooks are engaged in conducting government business.   It is not by accident that there are such laws - they were passed by self-serving traitors anticipating the need to avoid confrontations with the citizens they were screwing over.  They are cowards and liars who, if employed by the private sector, would have been thrown out a long damn time ago.   We need to stop trying to justify ourselves against those screaming that we are racists or some kind of "phobe"  We need only state the truth "I AM AN AMERICAN who was lied to and betrayed" by people who promised to serve me - who now make laws to protect non-citizens some of whom want to kill us.   They have put my life and my children's lives and freedom at risk and I have a right to expect them to keep their promises. The truth is our worst, most dangerous enemy in the history of this country, are the home-grown terrorists in our midst masquerading as "our representatives" in Washington DC and the Capitols of the States.  They don't want to give Donald Trump a chance, they want to shove down our throats the same group of people who have betrayed us in the past.   This is a government OF, BY AND FOR THE PEOPLE and they need to be reminded of that.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service