Constitutional Emergency

AMERICA UNDER SIEGE........BRUSSELS UNDER SIEGE....THE WORLD IS UNDER SIEGE......STOP THE INVADERS AND DO IT NOW! TRUMP IS CORRECT!

Donald Trump called for temporary halt to Muslims into the United States until there is verified account of who they are and where they are coming from......this is what he preaches, common sense conservatism.

The progressives, weak-kneed conservatives, and every sort of pandering politician started the "oh me, oh my", we can't do that, it's un-American.  Bull hockey..........those that would jeopardize the security of our nation are also the enemy.

Horse manure to all the liberal lillies, conservative cowards, surrendering slime, it's time to call a spade a spade and declare war on radical muslims, all the countries that harbor them, take away their sanctuary cities, close our borders, and hold them accountable for the inciteful hatred they spew.

Stop the invasion, prosecute the butchers and their supporters....start with the White House, members of Congress that are supporting the radical muslim onslaught, and anyone else that gives aid to the head-chopping, butchering cavemen and women who are spreading like a killer disease.

The talking should be over, the action should begin and begin now.

Views: 1126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It shoud have started before the Obama was voted in the WH.

I did, I worked on it, Sean Hannity was a Champion of the Cause, but, no one would listen, he was b-l-a-c-k.

It has to be realized that a Muslim cannot become a Naturalized Citizen unless they renounce their religion, because they are told it is ok to lie to infidels. We cannot expect any promise or obligation to be binding on them. Also our Judeo Christian  laws and beliefs prohibit murder, infidelity, incest, sodomy, etc, all of which they indulge in, RAPE and Riot are built into their lifestyle. We are a Christian nation. There are 59 underpopulated muslim countries were Christians and Jews are not welcome, they should all go there, unless they are willing to fully assimilate. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL DESENDANTS OF ABRAHAM, OUR FATHER IN FAITH!!!!

TRUE DAT (as Snerdly would say)...

William F.Reade Jr.,It is my understanding that muslim's do not believe in paying taxes or paying for insurance. I think they were exempted form paying for obamacare as were the unions.

They have no intention of assimilating to American ways,as their purpose for being here is to continue the Caliphate. They told us 30 yrs. ago that they would use our own laws to take over America.

good sources: Creeping Sharia, Atlas Shrugs,Jihad Watch,Walid Shoebat

Act For America is great. http:/www.actforamerica.org

LOCK AND LOAD

"SIR, I WILL NOT OBEY THAT ORDER."

Why hasn't our Military put a stop to this "Fundamental Transformation of America"???
Maybe this will help us to understand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k

This, sir, needs to be spread far and wide across this great country! I have posted on FB - whether FB or other social media sites, re-post, everyone!

A little help for a friend...

Love it!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service