Constitutional Emergency

AMERICA UNDER SIEGE........BRUSSELS UNDER SIEGE....THE WORLD IS UNDER SIEGE......STOP THE INVADERS AND DO IT NOW! TRUMP IS CORRECT!

Donald Trump called for temporary halt to Muslims into the United States until there is verified account of who they are and where they are coming from......this is what he preaches, common sense conservatism.

The progressives, weak-kneed conservatives, and every sort of pandering politician started the "oh me, oh my", we can't do that, it's un-American.  Bull hockey..........those that would jeopardize the security of our nation are also the enemy.

Horse manure to all the liberal lillies, conservative cowards, surrendering slime, it's time to call a spade a spade and declare war on radical muslims, all the countries that harbor them, take away their sanctuary cities, close our borders, and hold them accountable for the inciteful hatred they spew.

Stop the invasion, prosecute the butchers and their supporters....start with the White House, members of Congress that are supporting the radical muslim onslaught, and anyone else that gives aid to the head-chopping, butchering cavemen and women who are spreading like a killer disease.

The talking should be over, the action should begin and begin now.

Views: 1126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You want to stop them? Then send the militia to DROP THEM AT THE BORDER. Hunt them down, round them up, get rid of them by ANY means necessary. I have had more than enough of beating around the bush, which is precisely why I gave up on the "patriot" movement getting anything meaningful done.

You're still expecting our corporate polluted, broken political system to fix the issue through VOTING, which is proven to be fraudulent. I've slowly gained more trust in Trump, but we honestly cannot expect the broken and bought out system to let him through. This system will not be fixed, until those who are destroying it are rooted out and ENDED. Moreover, the political powers should FEAR US before we let anyone else in, and our inaction against Obama, Clinton and Bush doesn't allow that.

Arizona needs to send militia to the borders with orders to shoot to kill. Watch the feds come and start the 2nd American Revolution.

Problem is, we have to fight our own government to do the right thing. We're destined to fail.

"I give up"..." We are destined to fail" This is not the American way!!! Where's the balls America is so proud of? Apparently Trump is the only one with a set and I wasn't born with any but I for one will be right beside him.

Did you know that as we speak Obama is bringing in unvetted Muslims through Canada? That meeting Obama had with Trudeau was an agreement to bring them through Canada so we the people wouldn't see it going on. I have read several articles on it though. It's not a big secret anymore.

Please post links.

Amen Lynn, am so tired of wimpy people surrendering what so many have died for.  If you would so readily give up on your Country, then maybe you should go somewhere else.    If you give up so easily, you are no use to us.     Life is not always easy, good things come at a great price, but if you love something, you'll damn well lay down your life to defend it, and never, never, never surrender. 

They are not my Government. I voted but not for them. We need to find a way to mobilize AMERICANS and destroy the voting machines.

I believe you are onto something...the first overt act of the Revolution should be the destruction of the 'Voting Machines' then everyone gets to vote the 'Old fashioned way'. In my state we vote by mail and then there are monitors to observe the counting.

Destined to FAIL!? THEN YOU FOOLS AND COWARDS WONDER WHY OUR COUNTRY HAS GONE TO SHIT. THESE "PATRIOTS" TALK BIG, BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO WHAT IS NECESSARY, NO ONE STANDS UP.

Am I a leader? Not by a longshot. Can I shoot a gun? No, I can't afford to even buy one, let alone train. However, you'd damned well better believe that I would cook a good meal for a soldier that was willing to protect and fight for the people of this God blessed country.

It's not much, but it's what I can do.

Every little bit helps as long as our hearts are in the right place. I can't shoot a gun either but I'm willing to learn. I bet if faced with my life on the line I would learn fast too. American people are known for being BOLD and UNWELDING in our CONVICTIONS and LOVE for our GREAT COUNTRY. That is the US of AMERICA that people want to come to. OUR FREEDOM and PRIDE is our LIFE and OUR LEGACY. WE ARE AMERICA. WE THE PEOPLE made AMERICA what it is. Where is that Bold Bravery we are known for. The last 20 to 30 years did not wipe us out. WAKE UP.- BE PROUD _ STAND UP to the oppression and shame Obama and his cronies have tried to make you believe.We are not ISLAM!!! WE are Americans and Christians and we stand together and we will WIN!!!!!

On my end, they are known for cowering behind sign wavers and computer monitors. I have seen quite enough of this false "patriotism".

Mark Barnes

I cannot believe that tripe coming from a MARINE!!!  Or have you used that revered symbol because you think it looks cool?  BTW, I am retired Army, but I have the utmost respect for our Marines.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service