AMERICA UNDER SIEGE........BRUSSELS UNDER SIEGE....THE WORLD IS UNDER SIEGE......STOP THE INVADERS AND DO IT NOW! TRUMP IS CORRECT!

Donald Trump called for temporary halt to Muslims into the United States until there is verified account of who they are and where they are coming from......this is what he preaches, common sense conservatism.

The progressives, weak-kneed conservatives, and every sort of pandering politician started the "oh me, oh my", we can't do that, it's un-American.  Bull hockey..........those that would jeopardize the security of our nation are also the enemy.

Horse manure to all the liberal lillies, conservative cowards, surrendering slime, it's time to call a spade a spade and declare war on radical muslims, all the countries that harbor them, take away their sanctuary cities, close our borders, and hold them accountable for the inciteful hatred they spew.

Stop the invasion, prosecute the butchers and their supporters....start with the White House, members of Congress that are supporting the radical muslim onslaught, and anyone else that gives aid to the head-chopping, butchering cavemen and women who are spreading like a killer disease.

The talking should be over, the action should begin and begin now.

Views: 1153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Col. Riley,I have been on websites and blogs all day posting the truth about Cruz being involved in BLM land grabs to turn over American land to foreign nations. I think this could defeat Cruz if we can get the truth out.

Lame Cherry Blogspot.

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-mercenary-murder-of-lavo...

Robbie, I just briefly scanned the info and will read it thoroughly later; however, I have found that you will have much better results in convincing people if you provide the links where you got your information.  Otherwise, never-Trump people will simply come back with a request for proof from a "legitimate" source, i.e., MSM or high-visibility internet news sites.  I, myself, have gotten bitten by taking internet blogs at face value so I am also one who prefers links to the original info.  I already have a substantial amount on the BLM, but even scanning your blog briefly, it appears you have far more in-depth info.  Good job but please give links.  Thanks.

Judith M. Green,yes,I should have provided the link name,it is: Lame Cherry Blogspot.

This was the 3rd time I have posted it here so I just got lazy.LOL! Just want to be sure it is seen and passed around. I have spent most of the day posting it on blogs since Cruz is on continuous attack mode on Trump. Cruz has given me many different places to take advantage of an opportunity to post it. Cruz is the event of the day in the LSM.

What I meant was the links to your information - the facts and where you got them. Thanks.

Judith M.Green.okay I got it,thks. I just expect people to check the links provided at the main source.

My apologies - I did not do so - that is on me.  Thanks for your kind replies.

The number of sinister plots on our homeland is mind-boggling.  This is an extreme example of what really drives the elite and establishment politicians..............POWER AND WEALTH.   They can never get enough of either.........

Don't forget CONTROL - that completes the Trinity of the global cabal of psychopaths that wants to rule the world.

congress and senator elections are coming up too. A lot of them! Vote out any of them that have voted for Obama's agenda. We have to campaign against the traitors and get them out! I'm getting signs and bumper stickers and talking to people who just keep voting them in over and over again.

Anyone feel like telling Paul Ryan to do his Job, and shut up about our anger, since he and his type ,are the cause of it.    Call now 202-225-3393.  You can also Google his email.     How dare that pompous Ass lecture us!!     You bet your ass we're angry, and with just cause.    Just so much betrayal can be swallowed.    Lying, hypocritical Bastards.

We should Vote All incumbents out of office show them the Power of "We the People".We keep voting them back into office so they think they are doing a good job.We fire some of them the others will be forced to listen or they get fired next.

Amen, Wayne!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service