Constitutional Emergency

AMERICA UNDER SIEGE........BRUSSELS UNDER SIEGE....THE WORLD IS UNDER SIEGE......STOP THE INVADERS AND DO IT NOW! TRUMP IS CORRECT!

Donald Trump called for temporary halt to Muslims into the United States until there is verified account of who they are and where they are coming from......this is what he preaches, common sense conservatism.

The progressives, weak-kneed conservatives, and every sort of pandering politician started the "oh me, oh my", we can't do that, it's un-American.  Bull hockey..........those that would jeopardize the security of our nation are also the enemy.

Horse manure to all the liberal lillies, conservative cowards, surrendering slime, it's time to call a spade a spade and declare war on radical muslims, all the countries that harbor them, take away their sanctuary cities, close our borders, and hold them accountable for the inciteful hatred they spew.

Stop the invasion, prosecute the butchers and their supporters....start with the White House, members of Congress that are supporting the radical muslim onslaught, and anyone else that gives aid to the head-chopping, butchering cavemen and women who are spreading like a killer disease.

The talking should be over, the action should begin and begin now.

Views: 1148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They know they're not doing a good job. They're counting on the people to still be stupid or unaware of what's going on in Washington. This was the norm up until this year when people are finally waking up to what they have done. It's taken people actually dieing and threats of death from ISIS as well as the fact that there is no middle class anymore, people are living in the streets, businesses are moving to other countries and Donald Trump waving a flag in our faces and telling us to look what happened while our noses were stuck in a tv,game or phone.

You forgot to say, "COWARDS!!!"

If anyone need clarification about Paul Ryan's character and his dedication to freedom and the Constitution - it was provided last December when he ushered thru the Omnibus Spending Bill in which he played Santa Claus to Obama the spoiled tyrant granting him his ever wish and saving nothing back for Americans - nothing for our veterans, nothing for the southern border.   And he did not even have the decency to conceal his Cheshire Cat Grin when he was thru sticking a knife in the back of We The People (The ones they promised to serve).   I will never believe another word from the liar's mouth.

This explains a lot of what is happening in the elections and the 1 party system. Please take the time to read it and pass it on.This is why Cruz, Rubio or Clinton  can not be our next POTUS. I'm sure it goes much deeper such as Reid and son in Nevada and many others but the POTUS  candidates are all who are mentioned.

From lame Cherry

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-mercenary-murder-of-lavo...

As I have posted before for those who may have missed it.

http://www.smokeandmirrorsbook.com   scroll down to Clear Horizon and read.19 pages but pgs. 9 th 19 tells of what is happening now.

LAMECHERRY HAS HIT ON SOMETHING HUGE.

My good friend is trying to get laws changed so thorium can be developed.

Knowing Bill Gates and mooslimes have their hands in the pie changes everything.

Thorium is an AWESOME energy source, maybe the best ever.

Though it is radioactive it is incredibly safe to use and turns itself harmless as it generates energy.

Back when the atom bomb was being developed a general working on the project realized the possibilities of thorium and did not want it to compete with uranium development so he had Congress pass a law so it could not be developed.

Now I'm convinced the murder of LaVoy has the most evil people on this planet behind it.

May I say it again...

LAMECHERRY HAS HIT ON SOMETHING HUGE.

I know Cruz's dad. Fully expect to see him in Heaven. Quality man and he has instilled those values in Ted.

BUT TED CRUZ DOES NOT HAVE BLOOD INSTINCT LIKE KING DAVID OF ISRAEL AND THE ELITES WILL ROLL HIM.

When I'm in a foxhole on Normandy Beach with German bullets flying overhead I want the very best fighters alongside me. I'm not going to be arguing religion with them, either, as it will get everyone killed.

We'll argue that after...

WE ARE AGAIN ON NORMANDY BEACH AND THE ENEMY IS A TROJAN HORSE WITHIN.

LOCK ARMS ALL YOU WHO LOVE THE FREEDOM WE HAVE - PURCHASED BY THE BLOOD OF MANY BACK IN 1776.

ISLAM HAS NO COMMONALITY WITH THAT FREEDOM, NONE. IT IS THE ANTITHESIS AND NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF EVERYTHING GOOD AND PURE AND JUST AND HOLY.

IN FACT THE MARINES WERE CREATED FOR THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF DEFEATING ISLAM BY THOMAS JEFFERSON.

THERE WAS NOT THEN AND IS NOT NOW ANYTHING GOOD FOR AMERICA FROM ISLAM, NOTHING.

In fact, Islam is so barbaric that if all non-islamists were dead they would continue murdering each other until the entire human race is wiped out. This is no joke. Absolutely true.

And Europe is inviting them in to be neighbors???

Europe is done for. It is the pit of Hell they are running into.

Too bad you have been so thoroughly fooled by the Cruz's!!!  ".... he has instilled those values in Ted."

Those kind of values I can do without, thank you very much.

Fooled???

Read what I wrote again. Slowly.

Something on the link Robbie posted - not you!

Sent you a friend request and no reply.

You are on to something huge here. Discussed this with experts today.

The BLM is only the friend of evil people and is their willing accomplice.

Our government is literally at war with its own citizens especially ranchers.

The government is a huge Trojan Horse preparing to take away the freedom our Founders won for us with their spilt blood.

Now our government wants to spill our blood, take everything away, and give it to foreigners.

THIS IS AS SICK AS IT GETS. OUR FOUNDERS ARE ROLLING IN THEIR GRAVES.

H. Gregory Badger,sorry about that. I have a bad habit of not checking my inbox. Friends now. Thanks,I am honored to be a friend.

The honor is mine, thank you!

Our job is to wake people up with the truth of what is happening to America.

Problem is we first have to find it and who is perpetrating the evil.

I think we have and now we have to get busy.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service