Constitutional Emergency

AMERICA UNDER SIEGE........BRUSSELS UNDER SIEGE....THE WORLD IS UNDER SIEGE......STOP THE INVADERS AND DO IT NOW! TRUMP IS CORRECT!

Donald Trump called for temporary halt to Muslims into the United States until there is verified account of who they are and where they are coming from......this is what he preaches, common sense conservatism.

The progressives, weak-kneed conservatives, and every sort of pandering politician started the "oh me, oh my", we can't do that, it's un-American.  Bull hockey..........those that would jeopardize the security of our nation are also the enemy.

Horse manure to all the liberal lillies, conservative cowards, surrendering slime, it's time to call a spade a spade and declare war on radical muslims, all the countries that harbor them, take away their sanctuary cities, close our borders, and hold them accountable for the inciteful hatred they spew.

Stop the invasion, prosecute the butchers and their supporters....start with the White House, members of Congress that are supporting the radical muslim onslaught, and anyone else that gives aid to the head-chopping, butchering cavemen and women who are spreading like a killer disease.

The talking should be over, the action should begin and begin now.

Views: 1150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Enjoy this interview with Trump. Hannity pins him down and Trump answers. http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=11777&utm_source=reem...

At this time when our neighbors and fellow Americans are dying and dead in Brussels from an attack on a US air flight to come back home after spreading the word of God. Obama is watching a baseball game with a communist dictator then dancing the Tango and having it all filmed as he laughs in our faces and tells us this is his way to shun such terror attacks. How stupid and gullible can people be? He once again celebrates with his own created terrorists that he funds and protects while they kill more westerners and Americans. Why can't the people see that he is celebrating with them and has every time there is an attack. He was raised a Muslim and makes it known he favors that secular ideology as he records his speeches to them in the mosque and thumbs his nose at Christians. While he tells them he stands with them and they are succeeding in their plan we listen and make excuses for him as if he didn't really mean what he just said or maybe we just heard it wrong. I didn't hear it wrong! I know it is called (TAQIYYA) which means in the Quran to deceive the infidels , kaffirs, nonbelievers (Christians). They and Obama laugh at us for our stupidity as they kill us and we refuse to believe he is their master and leader because he is supposed to be the leader of our nation. He is excused over and over again for his inaction to fight for this nation and protect our safety and liberty while trying to strip us of the same. I just don't get it.   

Did you hear him say we defeat them by being weak?

Lies from HELL.

The 1st peaceful thing we can do is vote them out in the upcoming elections. Most of them are up and they know they're at risk! I'm already getting emails from them asking for support and money. If they had a reply I wold let them know not so nicely there is no way in hell I would support them and am going to work to get them out! You have to start at the local level. Get bumper stickers for the opposing candidate and yard signs. word of mouth is still good too. Contact the candidate and do what you can with their help. Look into becoming a delegate in your state. That's an important one. become a Trump delegate most importantly. From what I have read it's not that hard to be a delegate. In Arkansas there are a dozen positions that go unchallenged every election. Run for one of them. This gives you a step up for the next higher elected position. Most of all we've got to learn the rules and the position skills needed to serve in these positions. It's a job.You have an idea of what it is then you learn on the job as you hone your skills. You'll also learn who's in it for their own benefit and who's in it to actually serve our country. That's how Trump did it. He played both sides. He knows a lot more than you think. He doesn't have to but is putting his life on the line to save this country. We've got to do what we can even if it's a bumper sticker and a yard sign.

Sure if there is no voter fraud.

But, your advice to get involved is tight on target.

Our Founders said plainly that when ordinary citizens failed to be involved with government we would lose our freedoms.

Grab everyone you can and drag them into involvement !!!

This political correct Bull Sh...t is going to get us killed and that's by design. We are Americans! We are bold, we are not ashamed of who and what we are, we are raised proud and free and we stand up to any one who challenges our way. This is who we are! We are a Nation of Christians with an identity we have grown up with and have lived in our hearts and in our lives and no one can defeat. that's why we survive today and we do not apologize for who and what we are. 

Obama has tried to teach our children to be ashamed of who we are. He has ridiculed us and taught our children to be ashamed of who we are. He has introduced to this country "Islam" which is a religion of shame and an ideolgy of death and destruction. At this very minute Obama is bring unvetted Muslims in through Canada. This is his plan for our Great America. Today Brussels tomorrow America if we don't wake up and stop this invasion of Muslims who have been raised to kill us from birth.

If it's any consolation, I'm ashamed of what Obama is. An unrepentant muslim fraud POS. 

UPVOTE!

Lets not forget those who foisted Obama onto America in 2008. Those traitors who did, were responsible for trying to take down America through a p=resident who hated America by his own admission. The Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi characters are traitors to America and should be tried for such crimes.

No more letting any president appoint Czars without Congressional approval. Obama has stacked the deck against America and remember, not one Republican has tried to stop him. Obama thinks he is a KING, but in reality he is a traitor to America.

Amen to that John Foley.

Amen to that John Foley.

AHOY MATES     THE SOONER THE BETTER    ONCE THE CANCER SPREADS , ITS HARD TO KILL IT     I DO AGREE  NOW BABY NOW    COL.  LOVE YA

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service