Constitutional Emergency

American Patriots Demand Action ***Update - Current Information 4-16-15***

We are at the point where the venue for holding this Round Table and the agenda are set:

We will be meeting at the Radio Technical Commission, 1611 N Kent St, Arlington, VA in the Main Conference Room; we also have a breakout room reserved, so two working sessions can be going at the same time. Starting time is 11:00am on Wednesday, May 13, 2015, with breakout to begin at noon. Please note the maximum number the room will hold is 50, and there are 20 politicians (so far) who have expressed interest. There is also a veterans’ group that plans on sending a delegation - I am still trying to get an accurate count from them.

If you have contacted politicians and gotten a commitment from them, I need that information, for an accurate headcount.

Those of you who worked on the handout, many thanks. I am getting them printed, along with some documentation for each point; folders will be handed out to all attendees at the meeting.

We will be working with the politicians, to find ways to implement our Top Five Concerns from within and without the governmental body. The senators, representatives, and governors who will be there know better than we do how the governing body works (or doesn’t!); they will be hearing from citizens that we are not asleep; we are aware of what is happening to the country; we are willing to work to stop it; and we have their back(s) if they step out and go against the corrupt minions presently in control in DC.

Above all, we must be professional in our demeanor; very firm in our requests, but polite - no yelling, name-calling, or cursing. The minute we do that, the politicians will tune out and turn off. Be professional!

This is a very ambitious project to accomplish in just four hours. As one member has expressed to me, we need to have a regular series of these meetings. I’d love to see that happen!

The Top Five Concerns and the Politician Name List are below:

Top Five Concerns:

1. Impeach Barack Obama

• Remove from Office
  • Try for Treason

2. Enforce Immigration Laws

• Secure our border
  • Stop executive amnesty

3. Repeal Obamacare

• Replace with sensible reforms of our healthcare system

4. National Debt

• Balanced Budget Amendment
  • Pay down our national debt

5. End the Patriot Act

•  Restore our freedoms
  •  End NSA snooping
  •  Veto the NDAA

NOTE: Due to sabotage of this meeting, I have removed the politician name list from this discussion. If the saboteur had already copied the list, he/she will still have the names. If he/she was referring back to listing, this will stop it. 

I strongly suspect pressure to back out came from "on high" - we have lost much of the politicians' participation...I did have about 20 who had committed to attending. There are now about 10 left. This development is disappointing, to say the least.

Anyone who is planning on attending and still needs the politicians' name list, message me, and I will email you a copy of it.

4-16-15: Two more politician cancellations today; now down to six. These may not be because of the saboteur, as one sounded shaky from the start. I am calling more politicians' schedulers, trying to get the attendee list back up. Any help would be appreciated!

Views: 5992

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So was it today or is it on the 13th because if you look at the top you will find two separate dates.

Please forgive my brainfart for tonight.

Never hold your farts in.  That will cause your eyes to cross and your stomach to explode.

From time to time I like to inject a tad bit of wisdom into the discussion. Here is some from Chapter 4 of Proverbs.

I put the middle first to make a strong point about evil people...

14 Don’t do as the wicked do,

and don’t follow the path of evildoers.

15 Don’t even think about it; don’t go that way.

Turn away and keep moving.

16 For evil people can’t sleep until they’ve done their evil deed for the day.

They can’t rest until they’ve caused someone to stumble.

17 They eat the food of wickedness

and drink the wine of violence!

18 The way of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn,

which shines ever brighter until the full light of day.

19 But the way of the wicked is like total darkness.

They have no idea what they are stumbling over.

20 My child, pay attention to what I say.

Listen carefully to my words.

21 Don’t lose sight of them.

Let them penetrate deep into your heart,

22 for they bring life to those who find them,

and healing to their whole body.

23 Guard your heart above all else,

for it determines the course of your life.

24 Avoid all perverse talk;

stay away from corrupt speech.

25 Look straight ahead,

and fix your eyes on what lies before you.

26 Mark out a straight path for your feet;

stay on the safe path.

27 Don’t get sidetracked;

keep your feet from following evil.

Now from verse 1...

1 My children, listen when your father corrects you.

Pay attention and learn good judgment,

2 for I am giving you good guidance.

Don’t turn away from my instructions.

3 For I, too, was once my father’s son,

tenderly loved as my mother’s only child.

4 My father taught me,

“Take my words to heart.

Follow my commands, and you will live.

5 Get wisdom; develop good judgment.

Don’t forget my words or turn away from them.

6 Don’t turn your back on wisdom, for she will protect you.

Love her, and she will guard you.

7 Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do!

And whatever else you do, develop good judgment.

8 If you prize wisdom, she will make you great.

Embrace her, and she will honor you.

9 She will place a lovely wreath on your head;

she will present you with a beautiful crown.”

10 My child, listen to me and do as I say,

and you will have a long, good life.

11 I will teach you wisdom’s ways

and lead you in straight paths.

12 When you walk, you won’t be held back;

when you run, you won’t stumble.

13 Take hold of my instructions; don’t let them go.

Guard them, for they are the key to life.

Cruz is not eligible and I will not vote for him.

I don't have to be an attorney. I know the correct definition from the framers of the Constitution,

Stand firm, Tom - I am with you on this one; same goes for Jindal and Rubio. I do like Cruz but there is something about him, that I can't quite put my finger on, that leaves me unsettled. I have learned over the years to trust my gut so I can't support him. As for being an attorney, one of the dirtiest, most corrupt careers in the universe, IMO - I NEVER trust attorneys! As for Mark Levin, a good man and patriot overall but very, very foolish to be pushing an Article V Convention of the States.

Why do I sense a "3-monkey syndrome"?....or am I tiring of researching and talking to walls without ears?

IF WE CAN RE-FOCUS........(puhleeze).........GET OBAMA OUT OF OUT WHITE HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Response to Neil Katyal and Paul Clement on the Meaning of a Natural Born Citizen by Mario Apuzzo, Esq.

https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/a-response-to-neil-kat...

Also the following:

http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html

Going Rogue - this issue is also one that can be used to evict the Muslim-in-Chief since he is ALSO not a "natural born Citizen."

Judith M. Green: 

'Hat Tip' for this link.  An excellent website. 

Thanks!

I have a feeling that we will be hearing a lot more of this issue when the elections are in 'full swing' and the impeach Obama movement continues. 

Speaking of the 2016 Election, there are murmurings as to whether it is even worth having an election.  So now not only will it be like pulling teeth to get the citizenry out to vote - there is going to be another struggle to get people to value their right to vote. 

Oh good grief.  >:-( 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service