Constitutional Emergency

AMERICAN SPRING - Colonel Organizing MASSIVE Patriot Action In Washington, D.C. May 16, 2014

Views: 7513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Then, so be it, Colonel.  My prayers to my God are for you and all the real American patriots. 

I certainly hope that our "dismissed"  military leaders show up to encourage your efforts to dismantle one of this countries worst tyrannical governments since King George of Great Britain.

When you are finished, please feel free to come here to the left coast so that I may be able to jump into this fray and help you take down the godless addle-pates in Hollyweird and Sacramento and get us back to being a country where the children are not being "dumbed-down", but rather taught the true history and civics as they should have been these last 30 to 40 years.

Semper Fi! GySgt Thomas Lakin, USMC Retired

Sir , can I ask , have you heard or know anything about Carter Hamm ! It seems he has went off the grid so to speak !

Hi Johnny......Not a peep.......in fact there is nothing from any of the purged officers or NCOs.........makes one wonder if other activity is going on somewhere??

Let me see if I can find some info but will send in a message !

Colonel,

I just received this from a brother Marine.  I think it interesting that there really are a few States that are fighting for us:

Note the last sentence:  This is the meaning of self-propelled, bi-pedal, stupid! ~ Gunny

Lawmakers plot new strategy for defying gun laws

January 12, 2014 12:51 PM EST

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — Having failed in an earlier effort to bar federal agents from enforcing gun regulations in Missouri, conservative lawmakers are trying a new tack this year: banding together with other like-minded states to defy certain federal laws at the same time.

Supporters believe it will be more difficult for the federal government to shrug off such statutes if more states act together.

Missouri's latest proposal, introduced this past week, would attempt to nullify certain federal gun control regulations from being enforced in the state and subject law enforcement officers to criminal and civil penalties for carrying out such policies.

The state's Republican-led Legislature came one vote shy of overriding Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon's veto of such a measure last year. This year's bill adds a new twist, delaying the effective date for several years to allow time for other states to join the cause.

"We continue to see the federal government overreach their rightful bounds, and if we can create a situation where we have some unity among states, then I think it puts us in a better position to make that argument," said Republican Sen. Brian Nieves, who is sponsoring the legislation.

Missouri's efforts came after President Barack Obama called for expanded federal background checks and a ban on assault weapons following deadly mass shootings at a Colorado theater and a Connecticut elementary school.

Courts have consistently ruled that states cannot nullify federal laws, but that hasn't stopped states from trying or ignoring them anyway. Last year, a federal appeals court struck down a 2009 Montana law that sought to prohibit federal regulation of guns that were manufactured in the state and remained within its borders.

A similar Kansas law that makes it a felony for a federal agent to attempt to enforce laws on guns made and owned in Kansas earned a rebuke from U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.

Peverill Squire, a political science professor and expert on state legislatures at the University of Missouri-Columbia, said Missouri's nullification plans would probably meet a similar fate in court, but that states could hope to send an indirect message to Congress by pushing such proposals.

Republican leaders in Missouri and elsewhere say bringing other states along in the effort might lead to a different outcome.

"This can't be just a Missouri effort. There has to be a groundswell of support by the people — by other states as well — in order for us ultimately to be successful," said Republican Senate President Pro Tem Tom Dempsey.

There's a pattern for states to follow when rebuffing federal laws. Although possessing and distributing marijuana remains a federal crime, about 20 states now have laws that allow people to use marijuana for medical purposes, and the federal government has declined to challenge new laws in Colorado and Washington allowing recreational use of marijuana.

"The idea is that if you're standing alone against a federal law, then you're not as likely to have success than if you're standing with other states," said Arkansas Republican Rep. Bob Ballinger, who sponsored an unsuccessful attempt to prevent enforcement of federal gun control laws in his state.

Under the Missouri legislation, federal law enforcement officers could face misdemeanor charges punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine for attempting to enforce federal laws considered to be "infringements on the right to keep and bear arms."

The bill cites no specific federal law, but the measure refers to taxes and fees, specifically levied against firearms, as well as tracking policies that have a "chilling effect" on gun ownership.

The provisions would take effect in January 2017 — or sooner, if at least four other states pass similar measures before then.

When the Legislature opened on Wednesday, Senate GOP leaders said passing a gun rights bill was a top priority for the legislative session. Like last year's bill, the new version would also reduce the age requirement for concealed carry permits from 21 to 19 and prohibit municipalities from passing ordinances to limit openly carrying a firearm.

Many Missouri Democrats are likely to oppose the measure again this year as an unconstitutional waste of the Legislature's time.

"The state will never trump federal laws," said Sen. Jamilah Nasheed, a St. Louis Democrat. "It is again another right wing Republican attempt to go Second Amendment crazy."

Semper Fi! again!

Those of us 3,000 miles away WILL FIND A WAY to be in Washington on May 16, and "for as long as it takes"!!

This is the most exciting thing to hit America since the election of the Clintons took away our country from the decent, God fearing folks.  Better dead than allow Big Brother to run our country any longer.  

Not only is God with this, but I am confident that any decent American who works for a living, and wants Americans to take personal responsibility for their life to be in Washington, if only in the "Online Live Rally".  

We cannot win this without our fighting men.  Let us recall to them Benghazi, let us recall that Obama has sent our fighting men into harms way even though he "doesn't believe in what we are doing", let us recall how our boys fought for Fallujah and Obama took all our troops out of Iraq to allow the Enemy to take over Fallujah again, let us recall the atrocious treatment our military is receiving at the hands of the new command that allows the Homosexuals to "out" themselves in the military and destroy our fighting morale, let us recall the commitment we made to the women of Afghanistan to protect their right to an education,  Then we will allow our military boys to "accept or reject".  How many do you think will stand up for BO, Hillary, Slick Willie, and the rest of the Democrats who hate our democracy and hate our Lord Jesus Christ?

LET'S ROLL, OR AMEN!

Thank you Colonel Riley!!  We have been praying for a leader, and you are our leader, our George Washington!!  Do you have members that are in charge statewide?  What is the best way to connect? 

Amen!

I'm all in!
And Colonel, thank you for this, this has been my thoughts all along, but I am nobody, but you most certainly are.

I did not serve in the military, but my great great grandfather fought in the Revolutionary War, my great grandfather in the Civil War, my grandfather was on the Mexican borders when he was called to France and served in WWI and WWII, my father and two uncles serves in WWII, my step dad in Korea, and my brother in Vietnam. So my time has come and I have worked hard to prepare for this, dropping 70 lbs and building up stamina and teaching my body to do with little or nothing!
SO UH, AS MR. BEAMER SAID, "LET'S ROLL!"

At 62 with four children, ten grands, and two great granddaughters, I cannot not!
I am blessed that my lease ends May 1st, so I intend to store my belongings and be there for the duration. I have no plans to return until we have succeeded or have been defeated.
I live in Birmingham and can take two or three with me, but unless you're going to stay, you will need to arrange a ride home.
IMO, and correct me if I am wrong, We "Should not" bring weapons (Long arms, shotguns or handguns. Knives, pepper spray and other chemical weapons, I feel are proper, but should not be displayed), leave them at home and make this a solid peaceful protest. But know this, some will make the ultimate sacrifice, and that is what it will take to get the military and other forces and the American people pissed enough to stand up for We The People."
Bottom line, if you are not willing to come home in a box, don't go!

With People of your attitude WE WILL PREVAIL! Thank you for your words. I have friends in B'ham, much family in NE AL, grew up in Gadsden. I hope to meet you in DC.

Terry, when they took the twin towers down, I tried to sign up with the Marine Corps, but was told I was too old! I even said I would pay for boot camp, so that if I made it through perhaps then they'd let me serve, still no, which was probably best, because if they had deployed me to Irag, I would definitely have gone AWOL and made my way to Afghanistan or Saudi, where the real culprits were!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service