Constitutional Emergency

AMERICAN SPRING - Colonel Organizing MASSIVE Patriot Action In Washington, D.C. May 16, 2014

Views: 7516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gary, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but our greatest threat is in DC.

See you there.

Oh now, yes absolutely, but it's the same threat as back then, just headquartered in "Our" White House of all places!

Gary,  I am a Marine Gunnery Sergeant and my Marine Corps recruiting friend told me that at my age, they were taking women and children first.  My time in was from 1960 to 1982. 

I did not care where I went, I just want everyone of those muslims dead and I can still ten out of ten in black at 500 yards!

Semper Fi!  GySgt Thomas Lakin, USMC Retired

Semper Fi gunny!
Will be an honor to stand with you!

Gary......you are important......God made you just like he made me......I'm not more important than anyone else...we are equal in this fight, standing arm in arm, shoulder to shoulder.......don't ever think you are nothing...Washington, D.C. might think we are nothing or not important but we have a message for them....we're coming after you because you have betrayed us, you have violated your oath, you have deceived "we the people" and enough is enough..........millions are on the way......

Thank you Colonel!
I guess I should have said, I don't have the clout!
I have tried to get this ball rolling on my Facebook page time and again, and zip; all talk and no walk, unless we're armed to the teeth! And IMO, the start of this revolt must be a peaceful protest or we'll ignite a battle that will fill the streets of America with blood!
The puddles of blood need to remain in DC, IMO!
Although I do intend to keep Mr. Ka Bar in my car and carry pepper spray and other chemical deterrents, just in case!
Please correct me if I am wrong to leave all my weapons at home and just put my life on the line!

Just a suggestion, Gary, but the Colonel is right. Weapons are neither necessary or appropriate and in this instance, and can be detrimental to our cause and our strategy.

Thank you! That has been my feeling since this began!
I've many FB friends who are trigger happy and blood thirsty, and I keep saying NO!
We have other means, and to draw first blood, is not only UN-American, in this case, it would lead to all but genocide!

Getting a group together, or working towards it.

real good, Sue....

Col Riley, May God Bless you and Keep You.  You are an answer to so many prayers, you just really have NO idea.  I just arrived home from seeing "Lone Survivor" the story of Operation Red Wing in June of '05.  I have heard how this administration has basically neutered our warriors trying to defend themselves and our country and it is an absolute "high crime" what has been done to the greatest military this world has ever known. Watching this movie was a reminder of the sacrifice made each and every day by our brave men and women in uniform.  I look forward to the day when our military is restored and the respect and credibility given to our Heroes, the sons of Liberty of our great nation.  Thank you, thank you, thank you and may God Bless America again.

I'm just the water carrier Tammy.......together we make a team that can't be ignored or stopped.........

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service