Replies

• YES - count me in!

• Thank you Colonel!!!

• i am in... getting a car pool together...

• Follow the money to Rothschild-Obama is a puppet, so we need to understand the snake behind the charmers; These cowardly elitists don't ever show their true faces;  We of the Elohim (sons of God) are standing by, waiting for you sleepers to awaken a contingency. There will be war. Do not take the chip, or the mark that is being forced on the animal. Do not take it, period. Those that take this mark will not be protected from the angel of death as in the passover in Egypt; Those of you warriors who will be most effective must be clean. No adultery issues, homosexuality or wickedness. It will be as if your armor will fail if you bring these clothes into battle; We are lions and lambs, Sons of the most high. Sober up, and get your houses in order;

• Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his great power. Put on the whole armor of God so that you can fight against the devil's evil tricks. Our fight is not against flesh and blood but against the rulers and authorities and the powers of this world's darkness, against the spiritual powers of evil in the heavenly world. That is why you need to put on the full armor of God. Then the day of evil you will be able to stand strong.  And when you have finished the whole fight, you will still be standing. So stand strong, with the BELT of TRUTH tied around your waist and the BREASTPLATE of RIGHT LIVING. On your feet wear the GOOD NEWS of PEACE to help you to stand strong. And also use the SHIELD of FAITH with which you can stop all the burning arrows of the evil one. Accept God's SALVATION as your HELMET, and take the SWORD of the SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Pray in the SPIRIT at all times with all kinds of prayers, asking for everything you need. To do this you must always be ready and NEVER GIVE UP.  Always pray for ALL of God's people. Ephesians 610-18

• AMEN!

• I posted exactly this exhortation in different words on another site Sunday. God is leading many of His people in the same direction. May He be the one to care for and direct our paths. And to go out with this His Army.

How many Missionaries have been sent out from America to the world in the past. Then the devil brought the battle to our own shores. I'm praying he is shown, he cannot defeat the One True God. For, The Battle Is the Lords!

• Working on it !

This reply was deleted.