Constitutional Emergency

AMERICAN SPRING - Colonel Organizing MASSIVE Patriot Action In Washington, D.C. May 16, 2014

Views: 7493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YES - count me in!

Thank you Colonel!!!

i am in... getting a car pool together...

Follow the money to Rothschild-Obama is a puppet, so we need to understand the snake behind the charmers; These cowardly elitists don't ever show their true faces;  We of the Elohim (sons of God) are standing by, waiting for you sleepers to awaken a contingency. There will be war. Do not take the chip, or the mark that is being forced on the animal. Do not take it, period. Those that take this mark will not be protected from the angel of death as in the passover in Egypt; Those of you warriors who will be most effective must be clean. No adultery issues, homosexuality or wickedness. It will be as if your armor will fail if you bring these clothes into battle; We are lions and lambs, Sons of the most high. Sober up, and get your houses in order;

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his great power. Put on the whole armor of God so that you can fight against the devil's evil tricks. Our fight is not against flesh and blood but against the rulers and authorities and the powers of this world's darkness, against the spiritual powers of evil in the heavenly world. That is why you need to put on the full armor of God. Then the day of evil you will be able to stand strong.  And when you have finished the whole fight, you will still be standing. So stand strong, with the BELT of TRUTH tied around your waist and the BREASTPLATE of RIGHT LIVING. On your feet wear the GOOD NEWS of PEACE to help you to stand strong. And also use the SHIELD of FAITH with which you can stop all the burning arrows of the evil one. Accept God's SALVATION as your HELMET, and take the SWORD of the SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Pray in the SPIRIT at all times with all kinds of prayers, asking for everything you need. To do this you must always be ready and NEVER GIVE UP.  Always pray for ALL of God's people. Ephesians 610-18

AMEN!

I posted exactly this exhortation in different words on another site Sunday. God is leading many of His people in the same direction. May He be the one to care for and direct our paths. And to go out with this His Army.

How many Missionaries have been sent out from America to the world in the past. Then the devil brought the battle to our own shores. I'm praying he is shown, he cannot defeat the One True God. For, The Battle Is the Lords!

AMEN!!!!

Amen!!!

Working on it !

excellent viewpoint and message! that is for Stuart Evans

Good interview col. There is one thing we know about Obama now that he has held our highest office and that is he has violated the constitution repeatedly and usurped power from congress. Thanks.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service