Constitutional Emergency

AMERICAN SPRING - Colonel Organizing MASSIVE Patriot Action In Washington, D.C. May 16, 2014

Views: 7516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bobby,

I don't have time right now to look at your site, but I agree with the Founding Fathers that political parties are a no-no. I'm all for doing away with political parties. Let each 'individual' candidate stand on their own ideas, not the parties ideas.

That link goes to a post on this site.  I wish I had what it takes to create and run a site.  Maybe someone will find my party platform worthy of such.  BTW, it is great to be back among free-thinking constitutional conservatives.

Could someone inside the organization please ask the head of OAS or Patriots For America contact me ASAP @ patriots4america@rocketmail.com
I am being contacted via email and on the contact page of MY website by folks who i feel are trying to reach and get messages to your organization. I would like to get your thoughts on how to go about resolving this issue since the name you chose "Patriots for America" is so close to mine that folks are assuming we are one & the same. Make no mistake, i completely agree with and suppoert the mission of OAS but because you chose a org name so close to mine i fear you may be or could miss valuable coneection from folks mistaking me for you!

Supportively
Mitchell Mason
Founder - Patriots4America
Http://patriots4america.com

I sent Mitchell an email........asked him to contact me.....

Harry

I have received no mail Harry!

You sending to hmriley@cox.net  ??  It's very possible one or two got lost in the mass but not four........

Retraction! Found email in my spam folder will reply soon

Fellow Patriots,

Lets all start contacting conservative media i.e. Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Rush, etc. and ask if they would announce "Operation American Spring." Keep doing that every day until they can't ignore us anymore! This way, OAS information will reach millions of fellow patriots! Our success is dependent on the amount of people that are informed and show up in D.C. on 5/16/14! This might be our last hope and only chance to save America! I feel MARTIAL LAW is coming very soon!

What is needed, IMHO is a great line-up of speakers.  I'd be glad to speak but people, outside my family, don't know me or my spectacular rants.  LOL  G. Gorden Liddy is local to DC, I'm sure he's speak assuming he's still alive.

No speakers, no stages, no elaborate sound systems.........we don't talking heads telling us who we are...we know who we are, are motivated, and understand the mission.......

I wondered where all this talk of a boatload of speakers had come from ! Good day to you sir ! Funny how all this new info about Hamm has just surfaced, I do not believe a word that was gathered "behind closed doors" ! 

I have not read anything about General Hamm Johnny.  You have a URL??

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service