Constitutional Emergency

An Everyday American Writes A Letter To Explain The Trump Phenomenon To The Washington Elite(Send it to Washington)

DEAR RNC: An Everyday American Writes A Letter To Explain The Trump Phenomenon To The Washington Elite

By 100% FED Up - 

Mar 2, 2016

This letter was sent to 100% FED Up! by an anonymous author. It doesn’t matter who you support for President in 2016. This letter will make you want to stand up and cheer for the 80 year old American who expresses what most of us are feeling right now. Enjoy…

RNC
P.O. Box 96994
Washington DC 20090-6994

Dear Representative,

From the time I was able to vote I voted Republican. I am 80 years old, and have a great deal of respect and influence with hundreds of senior ball players who also network with thousands of others around the country.

I received your questionnaire and request for money and strongly agree with every question, as I have since Obama was elected. Unfortunately the one question that was missing is “What have the Republicans done for the American people?” We gave you a majority in the House and Senate, yet you never listened to us. Now you want our money.

You should be more concerned about our votes, not our money. You are the establishment, which means all you want is to save your jobs and line your pockets… Well guess what? “It’s not going to happen” You shake in your boots when I tell you we’re giving our support to TRUMP and he hasn’t asked for a dime.

You might think we are fools because you feel Trump is on a self destruction course, but you need to look beyond Washington and listen to the masses. Nobody has achieved what he has, especially in the liberal state of New York.

You clearly don’t understand why the Trump movement is so strong, so I’d like to share with you an analogy to help explain the Trump phenomenon. By the way, it’s not just the Republicans who feel ignored and disrespected, there are plenty of Democrats and Independents who also feel let down by the Washington elite. You seem to have  forgotten about “We The People” and who hired you to represent us.

So here it is, the best analogy I could come up with. Here is the reason so many Americans have boarded the Trump Train, and why your pleas to come back to the party who deserted us is falling on deaf ears:

You’ve been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately…You call the city and four different exterminators, but nobody could handle the job. There is this one guy however, who guarantees you he will get rid of them, so you hire him. You don’t care if the guy smells, you don’t care if the guy swears, you don’t care how many times he’s been married, you don’t care if he was friends with liberals, you don’t care if he has plumber’s crack…you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He’s the guy. He’s the best. Period. 

Here’s why we want Trump: Yes he’s a bit of an ass, yes he’s an egomaniac, but we don’t care. The country is a mess because politicians have become too self-serving. The Republican Party is two-faced & gutless. Illegal aliens have been allowed to invade our nation. We want it all fixed! We don’t care that Trump is crude, we don’t care that he insults people, we don’t care that he had been friendly with Hillary, we don’t care that he has changed positions, we don’t care that he’s been married three times, we don’t care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O’Donnell, we don’t care that he doesn’t know the name of some Muslim terrorist. 

This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegal aliens and bringing tens of thousands of Muslim refugees to America, while leaving Christians behind to be persecuted. We are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasid is part of a special group with special rights, to the point where we don’t even recognize the country we were born and raised in; “AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED” and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want. 

We’re sick of politicians. We’re sick of the Democratic Party and the Republican Party. We just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but he isn’t beholden to lobbyist money and he doesn’t have political correctness restraining him. All we know is that he has been very successful, he’s an excellent negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he’s also not a politician. He’s definitely not a cowardly politician. When he says he’ll fix it, we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.

Oh yeah…I forgot …we don’t care if the guy has bad hair either. 

We just want those raccoons gone. 

Out of your house. NOW!

Views: 695

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the year of the awakening! Now we know for sure what they have done and what their intentions are. Nothing will ever be the same. Trump has given us a voice if nothing else and we are hollering from the mountain tops.

Lynn Cissell; They made him sign a pledge to support the GOP person that did win , now they will not support him !!! we need to put our feet UP, you know where !!!

I agree! They are killing the party all by themselves. By now America knows what they are doing, have done, not to mention have not done their job they were elected to do and what their intentions are. They have made it plain that they do not honor the American vote and theirs is a private club that no one else can be a part of. They have blatantly let the people know now without a doubt that the government globalist are against the people and the government as it is cannot stand and will never be the same again. This is the year of the awakening. 

Our thoughts EXACTLY!! Thanks, Harry !!!
Great letter exactly how I feel

Excellent.

Like some others, I don't care for some of Trump's antics but I stand with the theme of his message.........he's not with the establishment, don't want any of their money, don't even want their support.........just wants to upend the pigs from their "trough" and stop the eternal incestuous "whoring" among democrats and republicans.  

Trump is only on the republican ticket in order to have a reasonable chance to win against both establishment republicans and democrats...both parties are witnessing the upheaval in the American voting population...even the international weasels are reportedly whining to some of our officials, yet to be named.  Of course the weasels could be democrat/republican stooges.......suffice to say, they are worried sh.........less.

It's been a longgggg time coming.  I agonized for at least two years seeing no one taking a stand and was prepping like a mad woman!  We still aren't even close to being out of the woods--there could be a devastating false flag or other such calamity but I do think we are close enough to critical mass to deal with it... with tons of ammo!lol  Prayer, preparation and vigilance just might turn this big ship!  I finally feel some hope!  And I so appreciate Trump popping the DC bubble!  Watch this when you can:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Nh8kaXXv35c?rel=0

http://www.vindy.com/news/2016/mar/03/mahoning-co-sees-k-voters-def...

County in Ohio see 1000 democrats switch to republican before the Ohio primary....see the link above.

Mahoning Co. sees 1K Dems defect to GOP
About 1,000 Democrats in Mahoning County so far have switched their party affiliation to Republican with election officials saying several did it to vote for Donald Trump, the GOP presidential front-runner. - See more at: http://www.vindy.com/news/2016/mar/03/mahoning-co-sees-k-voters-def...

They will still remain tone deaf.

This is a great analogy of the Situation we find ourselves in and we find none of the principles involved cares a whit about the people that pay for everything. I was born in 1927 and grew up during the Thirties depression and my Mother and Father labored hard to provide for their family. Here in the time of plenty you have politicians with no scruples who rob, cheat, steal and lie about everything known to man.They lie to abuse the people who put them in office and if that is not enough they lie about the Climate and the status of Patriot American who served and are veterans of War, they die because of lies and being mistreated, when they should be honored and cared for because war is in fact "HELL", Veterans have been through this HELL and are subjected to more HELL when they try to get the justice they deserve. You the Politician is responsible for this condition and you will not step up to the plate and honor your own oath of Office. I will take TRUMP over anything you present because he at least believes in himself and that cannot be said for any of you creeps in the Government today. There is more but I feel the need to resort to STREET Language and I do not want to do that, but to you personally that is the kind of language you deserve, you being all politicians!!!

Well Said. We ARE tired of the political crap, the lies, the broken promises, the political correctness, which violates our constitutional right to express ourselves freely.We want to go back to the days when life was simpler, where kids could be kids, and not committing suicide because of the extreme pressure placed on them AND we can worship without prejudice. No Donald Trump may not be polished, but he is real and speaks to the people. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service