… And Donald Trump is the Problem?
The Donald is not the problem. BHO and the US Congress is the problem.
No, We the People are the problem as we sit back and do nothing but eat the shit the politicians feed us, even the Tea Party people, dupes for the GOP, keep trying to change the GOP that is incapable of change. The only viable political alternative is The Constitution Party but too many claim a vote for them is a vote taken from the GOP and a vote for the Democrats. The GOP is dead, no true Constitutional conservatives remain in the GOP, even Rand Paul is more of a Libertarian than a Constitutionalist. Think people, think for your selves, the Republic is almost dead and the Republicans ain't gonna revive it, they are in the same camp as the Dems; NWO is on the verge of complete take-over. Is that what we want? No? Do something about it, stand up, resist and be counted as an American patriot or die.
Why the Constitutional party? Why not the Libertarian party? Have you read either of their platforms? Constitutional party made one small change that was huge, They originally wanted the USA which of course they call America, ( that is the one world government name) to be nothing but Christian. They have since retracted that. They do not show they are really constitutional. I prefer the Libertarian party for several reasons. Their platform is the most constitutional. Freedom of the people to do what they deem necessary to pursue happiness, as long as they are not infringing on another's rights. Constitutional party has too far to go to get on the ballot in all fifty states. Libertarians have much less of a fight since they have succeeded previously. Either of these parties would be a good choice when it comes to local elections. Both have good points and are Both better than the combined Republican and Democrats.
The Libertarian Party supports all forms of abortion for any reason and Same Sex Marriage on the federal level and binding on the individual states. America was founded on Judeo-Christian values and established as a Christian nation with no state sanctioned religion of any denomination, thus freedom of religion. Do you oppose that ideal?
Islam is disqualified as a religion due to it's theological position that all other believe systems are wrong and must be eliminated. No, Islam is a theology of murder and hate for all other faiths, total discrimination and elimination of all other religions.
Thus, my belief, Death to Islam.
Lee, you are so right but when you say stand up and resist are you kidding. Blogging is their idea of fighting for their country. Proof was when Col Riley tried to get his rally going inDC last May and less than 1,000 patriots showed up. WHy oh barbecues, TV, electronic games etc were more important to them than their country. No Bikers, no truckers no young people, just a few old vets and some who remembered Hitler. I wanted to go, but at 81 I needed someone to go with me and could not find one person even though I would have paid their expenses. So there you have it.!! The people in this country talk a big talk But DO NOTHING!!!
Jane, you are right, "big talk But DO NOTHING!!!", wish it weren't so but, alas, too busy with our unimportant games and TV "reality" shows. Reality will come as a shock to the majority when Islam imposes sharia on America and 80% of our population is killed by those barbarians of allah the Sumerian moon god and the pedophile prophet mohammed the insane. Shame on these gutless Americans that live among us that will soon get what they deserve for their complacency.
Who's complacent? It's always the case that there are those who roll up their sleeves and there are free riders. The question is whether those of us working the problem are strong enough to prevail. We are! https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/sentia+model.pdf
90% of Americans are complacent. What will the other 10% be able to do?
True, True, but the blogging conservatives that do nothing else are the main problem. Their egos are too big to let them join together to fight the thieves and thugs that are selling this country down the tubes. I am beginning to realize it may be impossible to reverse our situation.
Right we need to do more than type. WHAT IS YOUR PLAN? SHORT OF REVOLT. WE KNOW THE PROBLEMS. YOUR SOLUTION IS
Unfortunately revolt may be the only alternative remaining, and I promised I would never think that way.
Lee, none of us had ever thought of that but it may be the only alternative. Should that occur, I just pray that we all know as to why we are revolting, it certainly would be accepted.