Constitutional Emergency

… And Donald Trump is the Problem? Written on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 by Dustin Detroit

http://patriotupdate.com/articles/and-donald-trump-is-the-problem/

… And Donald Trump is the Problem?

July 15, 2015     

A quick message to our Republican “leaders” and pundits: shut up and stop complaining about Donald Trump.

The IRS has been used to silence a political viewpoint. This is illegal but all the Republicans can muster are subpoenas for more emails. It has been three years. If you’ve got something, do something. If not, shut up about Donald Trump.

Immigrants flood our border in occasional waves. This is illegal but all the Republicans offer is talk about “comprehensive” immigration reform. In the modern fashion “comprehensive” has come to mean “incomprehensible, let the Supreme Court decide what we mean”. All of my grandparents were immigrants so I am not opposed to immigration; I wouldn’t be here but for immigration. However, if the laws on the books have no meaning, are unenforceable, stand moot and useless, change them. Republicans stand by silently as laws are ignored. They refuse to exercise any congressional power to defend the rule of law. Allowing federal immigration laws to be broken as a matter of policy is nihilistic.

Nihilism defined: a viewpoint that traditional values and beliefs are unfounded and that existence is senseless and useless. A doctrine that denies any objective ground of truth and especially of moral truths. A belief that conditions in the social organization are so bad as to make destruction desirable for its own sake independent of any constructive program or possibility.

And that is exactly where our border policies have landed. Immigration law is treated as illegitimate, unfounded, senseless, useless, and devoid of moral truth. The law is being ignored without any constructive program to replace it. Sanctuary cities are blatantly illegal, yet they announce themselves loudly and no Republican says or does a thing. They should stand up loud and clear for the rule of law and pull the purse strings. Do that or shut up about Donald Trump.

Appellate and Supreme courts disenfranchise voters at every turn, rendering valid propositions approved by legal state election null and void. This is illegal; courts were never given such broad power. Courts are supposed to interpret the law, not rewrite the law, or create law out of thin air. Courts are not supposed to moralize from the bench. The four liberal justices always vote in lockstep. Of the five supposedly conservative justices two of them are as unpredictable as the path of a tornado. Their level of havoc on the rule of law is commensurate to an EF4.

And what action do the Republicans take? No action.

Do something or shut up about Donald Trump.

Now I could go on and on as the President kicks sand in the face of most hard working Americans, flitting from subject to subject, telling us who we must live with and how we must live with them, and where we must live with them, that we are inherently racist and that Muslims are fighting the good fight, that the climate sky is falling, that people who look like his imaginary son are more important than a young woman, who doesn’t look like his real daughter, shot to death by an illegal resident in an illegal sanctuary city firing a gun legally registered to a federal agent.

And through all of this the Republican establishment and punditry are loudly and in unison trying to tell us that Donald Trump is the problem?

Trump is a symptom of the silent disease killing the body politic.

You can eliminate Trump, but the disease will continue unabated and most likely undebated. The left shouts and throws a tantrum about everything but nobody on the right talks about anything unless Donald Trump brings it up. This is why the Republican establishment hates Trump; he forces questions they are not prepared to answer. They wish to remain silent and motionless, under the radar until some imaginary big day in November of 2016.

Trump speaks to the American tired of being bullied by words like racist, homophobe, xenophobe, and somehow privileged as unemployment continues in record numbers. Americans weary of being acted upon, who would appreciate some action on their behalf. Americans long treated as cash cows for global and local sanctimonious social engineering projects. Americans played as chips in a game of crony capitalism.

Nobody else even talks to that American.

Trump is probably unelectable, but he has the right to run, and to say whatever he likes. Why should he shut up when the whole of the Republican Party has carried on a conspiracy of silence and inaction in spite of being in control of both houses and most state legislatures?

And here you have the essence of it; Trump is loud, uncouth, and a loose cannon. Yet, as the mounting politically correct beating upon his business interests attest, he is fearless.

The rest of the Republican Party is just silently contemptible. Their heads are bowed and they are silent about everything; everything except Donald Trump.

There are many problems in America, but Donald Trump is not one of them. Decent people would admit to at least that.

The lack of decent people in governance, bureaucracy, politics, and media is the real problem.

Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/articles/and-donald-trump-is-the-problem/

Views: 812

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Donald Trump has my vote and all the people I know. He is using his own money and can not be bought.

On Donald Trump:

This is exactly why Donald Trump has a huge following.   The people are FED UP with inaction and useless politicians whose promises are redundant lies. The people WANT a LEADER, someone who is NOT afraid to say what they mean, and mean what they say.  The people WANT someone who BELIEVES in America and her VALUES. The people WANT action, NOT words. The people WANT their AMERICA back. Immigration issues adhered to, our criminal justice system BALANCED, as the scales of justice are supposed to be. Where our Constitution retains its meaning and our Education system goes back to teaching, Reading, Writing, Arithmetic and American History. The Donald, whether he is polished or unpolished, currently meets those requirements that our current politicians do NOT. 

Trump is definitely not the problem. Yes, he has a pair and isn't afraid to speak his mind, but good for him! At least he isn't afraid of being politically correct. He is telling the truth about illegals. Many of them have come here to commit crimes. They don't belong here and are not welcome because they broke the law. I bet a lot of people hate Trump simply because he is rich and famous. I only care about what he can do for our country. He is a real patriot in my opinion. He said he would make America great again and I believe him. He has plenty invested in the U.S. so why wouldn't he make our economy strong again? He is fearless and that's exactly what we need. Unlike the moron in chief we have now who has destroyed the U.S. and continues to do it at every turn. Like Trump or not I will gladly vote for him if he is elected the nominee for President. Many say that he won't make it, but I say he will. They laughed at Ronald Reagan yet he won and was a two term President. So why not Trump? Anything is possible.

The pundits all attack Donald Trump for one reason ...he is telling the truth about what is wrong in our Country today !  The Democrat Party and the mainstream media have killed the truth in the United States today and unfortunately many Americans are too stupid to even know what the truth is .....or even care ....as long as they get their piece of the US Treasury . The Founding Fathers warned us about what would happen if we abandoned their principles of LIMITED GOVERNMENT and started voting ourselves benefits from the treasury . We are seeing the destruction of the great republic they created but it is not too late to continue the fight to save it ....as they didn't give up in 1776 and 1777 when all was lost it seemed.  We can back Trump , we can back Judicial Watch , we can back True the Vote ,...we can annoy the hell out of our Senators and Congressmen ... we can push our States to resist .  Finally,..Trump can win if he keeps talking jobs and security . Hillary is beatable if we stop the Democrat Party illegal vote schemes.

He has hit nail on the head and right on target!!!  Keep up the good work. Proper Communication seems to be a real problem for the Republicans trying to get their message out, but if they expect to get elected they will have to do better at communicating with the American people, and not just more rhetoric, which people are tuning out.

Well put, and thank you. I'm sick to death of what's going on in this country. I'm sick to death of all of the political correctness excrement; that serves only to suppress the masses. Donald Trump is refreshing in his honesty, in saying what many of us are thinking, unabashed and unafraid. I respect this man very much.

I'm so sickened by the Republican Party, that although I'm registered as one, I hardly ever claim it anymore, nor do I send them money, whereas, I used to send both my State's branch and the National branch money, regularly.

I have simply had it with the entire lot of them. And, while I do like and trust Mr. Trump, I no longer put my trust in princes and in sons of men.

We'll see what happens - there's a lot of people, including many Republicans, who agree with Trump about John McCain, who reportedly sang like a canary when he was a POW.  Other POW's who were in the same location as McCain seem to have a great deal of disdain for him, because of that.

Amici........you have it wrong.  Trump said "..."McCain is a hero because he was captured.  I like those that are not captured"  You are spinning what you want to hear..........Trump did not say "Donald Trump on Saturday said there was nothing heroic about the 5¹/₂ years Sen. John McCain spent in a North Vietnamese POW camp..."

This is the "left/liberal" approach to distorting messages......are you really seeking truth?  If so you will research Trump's words and clean up the record here on PFA...........

Amici has done the same thing the MSM is doing this very moment with Trump's words.

I have never in my life heard so many people so desperate to keep one person  from winning a Presidential election.  The cabal is at work, for sure!

Just how many POWs were there and how many has extorted the American people, only McCain.  It is said he refused to be released, who disclosed that?  What I do know, we had over 58,000 killed, they never returned except in body bags and all of those POWs who were released, how many has used it to their advantage.  I don't have to honor anyone who first can't honor all of those who died, has anyone ever heard McCain speak of them. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service