Replies

• Either see to it that he is impeached or do what they do in the third world....surround the Imperial Palace, better known as the White House and the Imperial Out House, better known as the Capital Building and don't leave until he resigns or until the military forces him to resign. Anyone have a better idea??? Now is the time to say it!
    • I don't understand why they have not already gone after this dictator for treason???

• Three reasons...

Money

Power

Fear

And not necessarily in that order.

• The only way he or any of the criminal elements in Washington will ever be removed from office is if enuff armed patriots go to there and make a citizens arrest on all who are out for lining their own pockets and making laws that they don't live by but we have to. WE MAKE TERM LIMITS wether they like or not. The time is now while we are at the crossroads that will decide the future of the USA.
  • The bastard couldn't pass his own background check!...

The devil is in the details of his 23 line EO...what regulations will be pending and how will they be enforced...also the Healthcare act will have the clause removed about HC Pros asking you about guns...

So now, it'll be easier for the Mental Health Police to lock you up...maybe thats where we'll all finally get to meet,...those railroad car's and gulags...

• Just wait till 300 million wake up they be f*****
    Americans are Americans when they snap out of it and see it in their face hold on its going to be crazy

• The liberals are the only ones with their heads in the sand...I  don't see that changing....no matter what. Many conservative Americans are ready for this battle.

• i have to disagree with you Jeffery.....God didn't give us these Rights, the Men that wrote the Consitution, the men and women that protect and serve, died and are still in harms way...they are the ones that gave us these Rights. we need to do everything we can to stop this "want-a-be-king". someone elected him, wasn't me, but he is not king.

Jeffery, i am thinking you were in the service, let me please thank you from the bottom of my heart for your bravery and your sevice

• They ARE God given Rights -- Defended and preserved by Patriots and The Founding Fathers.

• Obama must be removed from office. We have to find a way.

This reply was deleted.