Constitutional Emergency

ANOTHER NAIL IN THE OBAMA COFFIN, AMONG MANY..........SO WHAT? Every branch of government is complicit.........

Dare one call it treason?

by LAWRENCE SELLIN, PHD July 18, 2014

obama_ dark_ mean _ large

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see - Ayn Rand

Many Americans believe that the US Government, the Democrat and Republican Parties and the media are deliberately misleading the American people, hiding the most heinous fraud and Constitutional crisis in the history of the United States.

Individuals at the highest levels of the federal government may have aided and abetted a deception, which included willful ignorance, misinformation, false interpretations of the Constitution, outright lies and the creation of fraudulent documents and computer records to protect an ineligible, ill-prepared and unworthy candidate for the office of President of the United States.

In the age of Obama we have witnessed the complete metamorphosis of the media, no longer objective journalists, but partisan liberal activists, who control, manipulate, even create news to support a left-wing political agenda.

On April 27, 2011, Barack Obama presented as his official birth certificate a digital image so riddled with anomalies that only counterfeiters or the complicit could vouch for its authenticity.

Evidence has been reported claiming that Barack Obama has been using a fraudulent Connecticut Social Security Number (SSN) since at least 1986. That number, 042-68-4425, issued in 1977, was set aside exclusively for Connecticut residents, a state in which he never lived nor did any member of his immediate family. In addition, SSN Verifier Plus showed the birth year 1890 linked to that number. Because SSNs are not re-issued, multiple birth dates for one card suggest a stolen number.

The data and documents associated with Obama's Selective Service registration also contain inconsistencies. Most noticeably, Obama's registration card has a two digit year ‘80" on the postal stamp, unlike the four digit year stamp "1980" found on all other registration cards completed at the same time in Hawaii and other states. It appears that a 2008 postal stamp was cut, the 08 inverted and reinserted into the stamp to mimic a 1980 registration. Interestingly, Obama's SSN 042-68-4425 appears on his 1980 Selective Service registration, which is six years before that number can be found in personal background databases.

I believe that Barack Obama did not register with the Selective Service in 1980 because he was attending Occidental College in a foreign student status and in 1981 traveled to Pakistan using an Indonesian passport. According to the law, failure to register with the Selective Service would forever prevent Obama from working in the executive branch of the US government.

One could readily conclude that Obama lied and flouted the law to get elected. It should come as no surprise then, that he would lie and flout the law to implement his policies.

I believe Obama succeeded in 2008 because the Republicans struck a deal with the Democrats not to question Obama's eligibility for office and his personal history. Furthermore, the liberal media took radical steps to protect their favored candidate, killing negative stories about Obama and even threatening to accuse his opponents of racism in order to make them "sputter with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction."

In addition to the apparent creation of fraudulent documents and the doctoring of computer records by Obama supporters, then Democratic National Chair Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) prepared two different Certifications of Nomination, an action unprecedented in US history, presumably to hide Obama's ineligibility for office.

And so committed has the liberal media been to protect their investment in Obama, they continue to dispense with gusto misinformation, disinformation or no information.

The conspiracy of silence continues out of complicity or fear. The political-media establishment realizes that if the truth is told about Barack Obama the system from which they accrue enormous personal power and profit will collapse.

Republicans will oppose Obama, but they will not expose him because, by doing so, it will reveal their own dereliction of duty. Many believe, and with reasonable cause, that all the hearings and law suits conducted by the Republicans are a subterfuge meant to run out the clock.

It doesn't matter if Obama thinks he is right or if he thinks he is being virtuous. The policies he is pursuing are destroying the country. Even if one rejects treachery or treason as motives, the unrealistic and impractical far-left liberalism promoted by Obama and his acolytes is an inevitable march from altruistic dreams to coercion, oppression and, ultimately, failure.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality - Ayn Rand

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. Colonel Sellin is the author of "Restoring the Republic: Arguments for a Second American Revolution ". He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com.

Views: 1688

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He may have people in key places but that does not mean squat if their subordinates tell them to go to hell..

Let us not forget the very first 'birther': Hilary Clinton.  She was the first to raise the issue of the renegade's origin.  I don't think he has a genuine birth certificate because mama jackals don't give birth in hospitals.  The laws mean nothing to this man of lawlessness.  And I didn't vote for Hussein, much less V. Jarrett (Iranian) or D. Axelrod (Chicago)--the powers who are really ruining this country.  Treason?  much more and many more than that...

I have repeatedly written my representatives, both Senate and House, encouraging they enact something to remove Obama from the Oval Office.

I have repeatedly telephoned the Senate Sgt. At Arms demanding Obama's arrest for Treason and other crimes.

NOTHING has happened.

Will we eventually be forced to storm the White House to re-establish a government by and for WE the people?  It looks more like that every day?

Putin has Obama pegged for the do-nothing coward that he is and his constant neglect of security of the nation.  

John J Little Eagle, first thank you for your service. In reply to your question, I pray we do not have to resort to violence so let's try everything at our disposal to avoid that.  In the end, if it becomes necessary to preserve our Republic through force of arms, it should only be after we have exhausted all other available options.  That way the responsibility for forcing us to use arms will be on the shoulders of the government, even though we all know they will never admit they are responsible for anything.

Sir, there can be no doubt that Ovomit is a traitor. The question before us is how do we remove him from office, along with his co-criminals? I hope we can do that peacefully, but it must be done if America is to survive his treason.

According to our Declaration of Independence, we have a DUTY to abolish Ovomit's treasonous, unlawful regime, plus we have the RIGHT to do it.  So let's get on with it.  COL Riley with OAS is acting though if you have a plan, it needs to be brought out. 

May America once again Bless God so He may Bless us.

It is NOT enough to rid ourselves of the BO, but we must rid ourselves of Senate Democrats and of establishment Republicans known as RINOs.

1.  Note what is transpiring in Mississippi and Kansas presently.

2.  We need to dispose of these twelve senators and replace them with true conservatives that we can support:  Mark Begich (D-Alaska),

Mark Pryor (D-Arkansas), Mark Udall (D-Colorado), Bruce Braley (D-Iowa), Mary Landrieu (D-Louisiana),

Gary Peters (D-Michigan), Al Franken (D-Minnesota), John Walsh (D-Montana), Jeanne Shaheen (D-New Hampshire),

Kay Hagan (D-North Carolina), Jeff Merkley (D-Oregon), and Mark Warner (D-Virginia).

3.   We need to have a platform that candidates will follow, a measuring stick of candidates.  We have no such platform.  The candidates

have a platform, but it may or may not fit our wishes.  We need to tell them our platform and let them measure up to it.  In the

event that you have not been there yet, or that you have not recorded your thinking yet, or that you did not

even know that they existed, I am inviting you to three discussions that have started on the subject of "What

would you do if you were the (new) president."  The results of these blogs, and similar future discussions,

will be forwarded to Presidential candidates and other federal candidates who align themselves with the Tea

Party Patriots.  I have provided you with two forms of links.  You can either Control-Click the discussion's title

or Control-Click the address. When you are finished writing on this discussion, please use the provided links

to go to:

If you were the new President,

what would be an avenue you would explore?

A.   Presidential Platform: Bringing Home American Businesses

Please respond first with YES or NO

and then offer an explanation if you so desire.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/presidential-platform-bringing-home-american-businesses

B.   Thoughts on Reducing Unemployment in the Inner-City

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/subject-thoughts-on-reducing-unemployment-in-the-inner-city

C.   Presidential Platform: Non-Governmental Health Care Insurance for E...

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/presidential-platform-non-governmental-health-care-insurance-for

John - We also need to get rid of the 12 RINO's who supported the Cochran campaign in Mississippi, against our Chris McDaniel.

"Another nail in the Obama coffin"?????.....When is the funeral???? I won't be able to attend. I don't have a job so therefore i won't have enough for gas money....The VA seems to keep "Losing" my paperwork for my disability claim so there is no hope there!!!....I'll try and catch the "funeral" on the evening news but; I'm almost SURE that i'll be too busy to watch it...I like to watch "Criminal Minds" so....Yeah, i'll probably be too busy....Send my regards.....

Well, I hear your complaints, et al.  I see all your names.  But when I go to my Tea Party blogs (below), I do not remember your names appearing there as well.  Are you serious when you say you have you had enough?  Are you truly ready to stand up for your rights and heritage?  Have you finally been threatened enough where you will do something?  So have I, Patriot, so have I.  I am with you; even where we disagree, I am still with you.  We need to dispose of these twelve senators and replace them with true conservatives that we can support:  Mark Begich (D-Alaska), Mark Pryor (D-Arkansas), Mark Udall (D-Colorado), Bruce Braley (D-Iowa), Mary Landrieu (D-Louisiana), Gary Peters (D-Michigan), Al Franken (D-Minnesota), John Walsh (D-Montana), Jeanne Shaheen (D-New Hampshire), Kay Hagan (D-North Carolina), Jeff Merkley (D-Oregon), Mark Warner (D-Virginia)

In the event that you have not been there yet, or that you have not recorded your thinking yet, or that you did not even know that they existed, I am inviting you to three discussions that have started on the subject of "What would you do if you were the (new) president."  The results of these blogs, and similar future discussions, will be forwarded to Presidential candidates and other federal candidates who align themselves with the Tea Party Patriots.  I have provided you with two forms of links.  You can either Control-Click the discussion's title or Control-Click the address. When you are finished writing on this discussion, please use the provided links to go to:

If you were the new President,

what would be an avenue you would explore?

Presidential Platform: Bringing Home American Businesses

Please respond first with YES or NO

and then offer an explanation if you so desire.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/presidential-platform-bringing-home-american-businesses

Thoughts on Reducing Unemployment in the Inner-City

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/subject-thoughts-on-reducing-unemployment-in-the-inner-city

Presidential Platform: Non-Governmental Health Care Insurance for E...

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/presidential-platform-non-governmental-health-care-insurance-for

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service