ALERT...........ALERT...............ALERT................

Time change on Carl Swensson's court appearance:   1330 PM is now the time for the August 25th hearing in McDonough, GA....

To all my friends, 

Attached are my filings from today, Aug. 15, 2016 along with the Civil Non-Jury Calendar notice from Judge Arch McGarity

Please note he changed the time back to 1:30 PM

I’m doing this for all of us and ask only this… who will stand with me?

Please distribute everywhere, especially to those in Georgia Who are able to make it here. I won’t bother to speculate why the hearing time was moved from 1:30 PM to 9:00 AM. I’m sure you can figure that one out. 

For those who have seen me show up and support your efforts I now ask for you to do the same. Yes, this is that important. For those that can, please show up in your Military uniforms.

Here’s what’s at stake… Freedom of speech and ability to act and react with our (formerly) Public Servants. Don’t care about either? Then may your chains set lightly upon you. For all others, nothing short of a MASSIVE showing on the 25th will have any effect.

Hardware for printing our local newsletter is scheduled for delivery next week. Then we do what MSM refuse to. Print the truth.

carl alfred: Swensson

Carl%20Swensson%20Motion%20to%20Dismiss%20filed%2008152016.pdf

Carl%20Swensson%20Judges%20Proposed%20Order%20filed%2008152016.pdf

Carl%20Swensson%20Civil%20Non-Jury%20Calendar%20received%2008152016.pdf

Carl%20Swensson%20Affidavit%20filed%2008152016.pdf

Who are the Servants?

America has now entered into the most dangerous period we've seen since before the Revolutionary War. Public servants now act with lawless impunity and have now entered into the realm of the Fearful Masters our founders so strongly warned us about. They, our Public servants, with the aid and comfort of a controlled media and an Army of Esquires posing as their counsel, put on display their victory from the top of the government food chain (local elected officials) to the bottom (Federal government) on the same day... July 5, 2016. On this day the message went out that government officials are indeed above the law. FBLie director Comey came out in support of Mrs. Bill Clinton by telling the DOJ and America that it was not worth prosecuting her for crimes that resulted in the death of brave and heroic men. America was stunned. That same evening, citizens of Georgia stepped forward and did what Lawmen continue to refuse to  do. They executed a citizens arrest of local officials in Clayton County Georgia and after turning custody over to the peace officers present were told by these officers that they refuse to take the alleged criminals into custody which, according to the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, 17-4-60, 61 and 62 is their charge. Those local officials along with Hillary Rodham Clinton remain free to continue their criminal ways today but unlike HRC those in Clayton County remain fugitives from the law..

As if that wasn't bad enough, using the same tactics as King George used in the mid to late 1700's, these criminals are murdering and incarcerating all manner of Whistleblowers, dissenters and those seeking redress for their grievances. I should know, having suffered their abuse of power on a personal level. Arrested and booked in TN (2010), incarcerated in Parkersburg WV earlier this year and now awaiting yet another railroading in Henry County Georgia on the 25th of Aug, 2016. Why you may ask?  Because I was idiotic enough to believe that the rule of law still existed... at least at the local level.

Precedence may well be set in Henry County Georgia on that date. Precedence because one District Attorney, Tracy Grahm Lawson made the decision to prevent my criminal allegations on the part of County officials from being presented to a seated Grand Jury. So threatened and so distraught has this made her that she seeks to silence my efforts by use of a Temporary Protective Order based on alleged "Stalking"? (Georgia Law concerning Stalking is below)

This is important for all to know because first, She is an elected official. Second, It is her duty and responsibility to respond to the citizens, not just of HER County (emphasis added) but any State or federal citizens seeking answers to questions relating to her duties. I had one, count them folks, one Email I sent her on May 6, 2016 and that email follows.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

May 6, 2016

Attn: District Attorney Tracy Graham Lawson

Re: Witness tampering and obstruction

By your actions on Monday, the 2nd of May, the CCCOC, with me, carl alfred Swensson as their representative, you prevented us from putting allegations of criminal acts, on the part of certain Clayton County officials, before the newly seated Grand Jury.

What the people have to bring to them is not your job to shield. By taking such a move, with apparent confidence you can, I/we must now require the law you can cite that allows for such obstruction.

Granted, this is an irregular, if ever before your assuming office, occurrence, however, every point of law I have been made aware of clearly shows that a citizen has every right to do this free from your inquisitive probing and obstruction.

We both know why the CCCOC has chosen to take this approach and our group is not going to stand idly by and watch yet another criminal act on the part of elected/appointed public officers to be swept under the rugs. Besides, your excuse in the past that included being understaffed holds little weight with us. In fact, what we are doing is taking a load off your shoulders. All you have to do in this regard is prosecute the crimes alleged should our visit with the Grand Jury result in a “True Bill”

But really, did you find it necessary to have seven armed and a couple of them un-armed law enforcement officers there to prevent us? Speculation abounds that this was an act of desperation on the part of the DA’s office to maintain absolute control over what rightfully belongs to “We the People”, the Grand Jury.

Don’t get me wrong, we expected this type of treatment. The only thing that was unexpected was the intimidating show of force.

The Clayton County Grand Jury is not your personal play pen. It is there for every citizen(s), the CCCOC included.

I have no intention of telling you the particulars of the matter involved since it might, conceivably, go all the way to your office. Regardless of whether it does or doesn’t, no chances will be taken and this remains the main reason why you cannot be brought in on this.

To (unfortunately) repeat myself, please provide the O.C.G.A. code or any rule that provides you the authority to obstruct my/our right to petition or otherwise deliver my/our allegations into the hands of the Clayton County Grand Jury at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

carl alfred

Ph: 678-438-6138

Email:  Casman@casmanpc.com

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other than that I have had no direct contact with her either in her capacity as the DA or personally. When addressing the Clayton County Board of Commissioners her name has come up many times. Always during the public speaking portion of those meetings. You may, like me, find it curious that in the years proceeding this she has never felt threatened enough to file a TPO. So why now? Simple, her control over her personal Plantation called the Grand Jury is at stake. She knows I operate within the statutory limits imposed upon all government officials and can find no other way to stop me than having me restrained or flat out arrested which she attempted (unsuccessfuly I might add) to do yesterday Aug. 10, 2016 at the TPO hearing for Paul L. Nally who just happens to be the one who affected her arrest on July 5th.

As ludicrous as this whole scenario is it is also even more dangerous to our freedoms than what FBLie Director Comey did when giving HRC her get out of Jail Free card earlier that same day.

The "Club", which we are not a part of is kicking into high legal gear now and pulling out all the stops in order to strike fear into the hearts of every law abiding citizen... everywhere. Trying now to establish precedence that communicating with your elected officials can be interpreted as "Stalking".

This is the clear and present danger we face and if this poor little DA has her way, none of you will ever be able to get your criminal allegations before a sitting Grand Jury ever again and attempts to do so can have the result of your freedoms being stripped away without any semblence of "Due Process"

I am guilty of exercising my inherent and unalienable right to "Free Speech" and maybe, just maybe, if the stars align just right, this DA and the Judge I will be before can kill two birds with one stone. Now please put on your thinking hats and tell me how this is not further proof that a "Coup" has occurred in this once great Land we call America. And, while you are at it take a closer look at Article I Section 9 Clause 8 along with Article I Section 10 Clause 1 and explain how we ever allowed all these Nobly titled Esquires to infiltrate every level of what we used to call government.

Over a million of them, using Codes and Statutes have stolen not just the Compact called the Constitution for the united States of America but also the wealth of the people all across this land.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

GEORGIA CODE
Copyright 2016 by The State of Georgia
All rights reserved.

*** Current Through the 2016 Regular Session ***

TITLE 16.  CRIMES AND OFFENSES  
CHAPTER 5.  CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON  
ARTICLE 7.  STALKING

O.C.G.A. § 16-5-90  (2016)

§ 16-5-90.  Stalking; psychological evaluation

(a)(1) A person commits the offense of stalking when he or she follows, places under surveillance, or contacts another person at or about a place or places without the consent of the other person for the purpose of harassing and intimidating the other person. For the purpose of this article, the terms "computer" and "computer network" shall have the same meanings as set out in Code Section 16-9-92; the term "contact" shall mean any communication including without being limited to communication in person, by telephone, by mail, by broadcast, by computer, by computer network, or by any other electronic device; and the place or places that contact by telephone, mail, broadcast, computer, computer network, or any other electronic device is deemed to occur shall be the place or places where such communication is received. For the purpose of this article, the term "place or places" shall include any public or private property occupied by the victim other than the residence of the defendant. For the purposes of this article, the term "harassing and intimidating" means a knowing and willful course of conduct directed at a specific person which causes emotional distress by placing such person in reasonable fear for such person's safety or the safety of a member of his or her immediate family, by establishing a pattern of harassing and intimidating behavior, and which serves no legitimate purpose. This Code section shall not be construed to require that an overt threat of death or bodily injury has been made.

(2) A person commits the offense of stalking when such person, in violation of a bond to keep the peace posted pursuant to Code Section 17-6-110, standing order issued under Code Section 19-1-1, temporary restraining order, temporary protective order, permanent restraining order, permanent protective order, preliminary injunction, or permanent injunction or condition of pretrial release, condition of probation, or condition of parole in effect prohibiting the harassment or intimidation of another person, broadcasts or publishes, including electronic publication, the picture, name, address, or phone number of a person for whose benefit the bond, order, or condition was made and without such person's consent in such a manner that causes other persons to harass or intimidate such person and the person making the broadcast or publication knew or had reason to believe that such broadcast or publication would cause such person to be harassed or intimidated by others.

(b) Except as provided in subsection (c) of this Code section, a person who commits the offense of stalking is guilty of a misdemeanor.

(c) Upon the second conviction, and all subsequent convictions, for stalking, the defendant shall be guilty of a felony and shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one year nor more than ten years.

(d) Before sentencing a defendant for any conviction of stalking under this Code section or aggravated stalking under Code Section 16-5-91, the sentencing judge may require psychological evaluation of the offender and shall consider the entire criminal record of the offender. At the time of sentencing, the judge is authorized to issue a permanent restraining order against the offender to protect the person stalked and the members of such person's immediate family, and the judge is authorized to require psychological treatment of the offender as a part of the sentence, or as a condition for suspension or stay of sentence, or for probation.

HISTORY: Code 1981, § 16-5-90, enacted by Ga. L. 1993, p. 1534, § 1; Ga. L. 1998, p. 885, § 1; Ga. L. 2000, p. 1283, § 1.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will continue this fight until my last dying breath escapes my mouth. It is my duty to Americans everywhere whether they understand what is happening or not. Your fear is not mine. You will continue to tread so lightly as to be inconsequential. I refuse to let them do that to me and invite all who dare read and understand this to the Henry County Superior Courthouse on Aug. 25, 2016 where one of two possibilities exist. With the continued puny showing of able bodied Patriots you read about how I will lose yours and my freedoms or, with a big showing, we stop these criminals in their tracks and send them packing for a nice long stay at the Grey Bar Hotel.

Treason is the reason and this is the season to bring these domestic terrorists to their knees before we are brought to ours.

In the service of Americans everywhere,

carl alfred: Swensson

678-438-6138

Carl@yln.tv

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Patriots........please share this with your Georgia friends/contacts

• Thank you,

• We must PRAY America back to
     "One Nation Under God"
    Telephone Conference Call 
    Prayer Line, 
    Join us for any or all of the 23 Hours per week.
    "Boots on the Ground or Prayer in the Air"
    1-712-432-1690 access code 399430#
    Mon. through Fri EST
    8:am to 10 am = 2 hours
    12:00 Noon = 1 hour
    8:00 pm = 1 hour
    Sat. 10:00 am = 1 hour
    Sunday 7:30 to 9:30 am = 2 hours
    Chairman, Congressional Prayer Conference of Washington D.C.
    Dr. Wiley S. Drake,1-714-865-8132
    24 hour a day  "Live" Prayer line
    1-202-747-4839
    • Praise, Honor, and Glory to God the Father of us all............may He undergird Carl Swensson and receive the Glory of His righteousness.  God's Will is to be done...and it will be righteous.

• Amen Brother

• THE WAR IS HERE NOT THERE ## THE PAID VOTER IS THE PROBLEM ++ WELFARE ++ ## .

• The fish rots from its head.  We generated this sort of thing - i.e., arbitrary law ruling us - at the least ever since We the People - in trusting too much in the idea that we had a two-party system of government - failed to call Obama and the Democrat Party on his ineligibility for that particular office.  That was the 'day' that the Constitution got so sorely compromised - the very eligibility requirements for the office of the presidency, no less - that there was no longer the rule of law operative in the country, but only that which our erstwhile masters decided to impose on us.  Subject ultimately to the rulings of the SCOTUS.  But then that body got compromised, when the Usurper saw to it that the major stumbling block on it to his plans for despotic control over this nation was removed, by death.

As he has said, in reference to his weekly decisions who to take out via drone strike: "I'm getting really good at killing."  Indeed.  Even unto the nation.  Whose authorities are just taking a page from his playbook, and ruling over us via arbitrary law.  Aka tyranny.

This patriot in Georgia is right.  Either we draw the line.  Or the Republic of the U.S.A. (really, the u.S.A.) is finished.  And we are in the arrogant, and ultimately unmerciful, hands of tyrants.  Not a pleasant end to contemplate.  Rather, a very messy one.  

This reply was deleted.