Constitutional Emergency

i have been away from the various patriot sites. while i was gone and i was on a quest for truth. seems its sadly lacking out here. as i have traveled i have met quite a few patriots that are just waiting for the first shot to be fired. what i havent found much of was pro active intelligence gathering occuring. i like most here feel that we will be soon in a situation like the present situation in egypt. i do have the confidence to believe that we will be victorious. this will come at a high cost. when we are victorious is not the time to be worrying about those sleazebags that caused the outbreak in the first place. face it folks there are some real low lifes that will go into hiding the minute the first shot is fired. theywill emerge from their ratholes the minute we have reclaimed our country. they will again do what they love. they will do their best to undermine this country again. only we will be in a weakened state. i firmly believe that we need to begin to gather intell on these individuals so that they can be prosecuted to the full extent. the situation in egypt smells bad. i really believe that barak obama has his fingerprints all over it. perhaps we need to have cards made up that say you have been paid a friendly visit by a constitutional patriot. the next visit may not be friendly. do any of you find it suprising that van jones and bill ayers were in egypt just days before the outbreak of violence? i dont.

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The next volley of shots were when the usurper held meetings with the muslim brotherhood.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=258405

To repeat & expand on my earlier reply to Gary Kaalberg's post of one day ago ...

For the passed two plus years, our existing government has proven beyond 'ANY DOUBT' that the 'CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES' NO LONGER WORKS AND IS RAPIDLY ON ITS WAY TO TOTAL DESTRUCTION!!

Many, many years ago, the (our) 'REPUBLIC' form of government, created by the 'Founding fathers' of our great nation, was carefully, slowly and silently 'OVERTHROWN' by our own U.S. Government (the enemy within) and replaced with a 'DEMOCRACY' form of government, keeping capitalism in the mix, so as not to alert American citizens of the 'SLOW BUT SURE' COMMUNIST WAY OF transitioning from a 'REPUBLIC' to 'DEMOCRACY' TO 'COMMUNISM'!

The evil muslim communist USURPER, barack hussein obama, Robert gibbs, the 110th, 111th & 112th congress's, SCOTUS, federal judges and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are CONTINUING at a rapid pace, to lead us, the citizens of the United Sates of America, into the final phase of their dark & evil world of communism called the 'NEW WORLD ORDER' (NWO)!!

BE ADVISED ... We're on our own, you just don't know it or refuse to accept it! The 'DEMOCRACY/CAPITALISTIC' form of government phase has already been 'OVERTHROWN' by our own government 'THE ENEMY WITHIN', led by the communist 'PUPPET', the evil muslim communist USURPER, barack hussein obama, his 'GESTAPO' known as members of the 'NEW WORLD ORDER' (NWO)!

After more than two (2) years of this communist Bull Shit, the only solution left, like it or not, is "ARMED PATRIOTIC U.S. CITIZEN MILITIAS BOOTS ON THE GROUND" who are willing to fight to regain the "WE THE PEOPLE" Republic, we lost many years ago!! It's time to "get off our ass & on our feet, outa the shade and into the heat!!"

Any action taken by Patriotic U.S. Constitutionally minded American citizens to 'RESTORE' our 'REPUBLIC' form of government, governed by the 'CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES' can only be viewed as PATRIOTISM IN ACTION!!

NERO FIDDLED WHILE ROME BURNED & BURNED & BURNED & ....!!

'No man who refuses to bear arms in defense of his nation can give
A sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country!'
T. Roosevelt

For those who say that they are not willing to fire the first, second, third, fourth, fifth etc ... Shot ... I doubt that you'll be there to fire at all when the shit hits the fan! If the shoe fits wear it!!

Korean war Veteran
GySgt Bob Pinkstaff
USMC Retired
to explain my comment on not firing the first or second round. i will make sure thay any reaction of mine will not be in response to a false agent provacetuer. in the event that it would be a true event i will be in front leading. why dance when you can rock and roll. RANGERS LEAD THE WAY. HOOAH!!! NOT SO LEAN BUT DAMM SKIPPY JUST AS MEAN AS ANY MARINE,
There is a group of patriots, who are trying to gather militia and individuals together set up an information gathering and disimination group, that is intended to keep all on the same page. Its purpose is to be the muscel behind the constitution and the moral principles that made this country great. Talk only goes so far unless you are willing to back it up, if you are willing to join us, or just see what is going on go to www.PatriotResistance.com  We are not politicaly correct, we respect each other, trolls are not tolerated. Groups and individuals united in a common cause are more effective.  

First Off:  Fire your congressmen and senators before you even suggest any other type of firing.  Impeachment is carefully defined in the Constitution.  It is one way to get rid of activist Judges.  It was used on Federal Judges that committed Perjury as recently as 1987 and 1988 time frame.  Recent events that require impeachments:  (1)  Judges setting aside the will of the people that has been expressed through direct vote; (2)  If they try to negate the essential princile of a constitutional-republic (recent events of DENIED; no answer on an OBAMA issue - negates our constitutional government; impeach all of them.  The principle of our constitutional government being designed and developed on the principles of the 10 commandments negated by SCOTUS - bull crap - they are not the social engineers - they only sit as a judicial branch; and last (for the present) but not least is the Jury System (3)  modifying a jury verdict to suit their own personal desires - example; discovering an obscure international law  or a superfulous technicality by which they have an excuse to change a jury's verdict. 

I often preach that when the Christians go to court their brief is that GOD has sent them to right all the wrongs of the world.  What they forget is in this first minute of discussion they have lost - you see the Judge thinks he is god; he has the hammer; and he will do what he things is right for society.  He shouts off all incoming sound (voices and opinions) at that time - YOU MISTER CHRISTIAN is guilty as hell in my court; forgetting that the court is the property of the SOVERIGNS.

In a nutshell; before firing - start impeaching.  Impeach OBAMA; Impeach all of the SCOTUS; impeach a lot of the Senators (starting with Dirty Harry); impeach a lot of the House; starting with Nancy Pelosi.

You will see immediate turn around in the attitude of the country were this to take place.

you are so correct. impeach convict and incarcerate. the people who worked for the likes of pelosi and the rest should be tried as co conspirators. those who have fleeced this country should be stripped of their ill gotten gains
I agree that not much is left but armed take over.  It is without a doubt the electorial system no longer works at least for the people who wantr to return to a constitutional republic.  In the revalutionary war a small amount of people faught that war and the majority stayed either out of it or sided with the British. All the patriots had to deal with was mostly the Brittish and some Indians but, now ypu have over half the American population, all of the peace officers, the military, the Reserves and the National Guard to fight.  Any attempt to RESTORE the government back to its roots would be considered aTAKEOVER of our government and would be be put down.  Patriots could not get organized with a leader and means to hold a bloodless coupe.  Any Militia that are orgaized at this point are made up of skin heads or neo-nazi's or racist groups.  People can not take them as a serious group of patriots wanting to go back to our constitutional values.  There goals are more white supremacy than constutional rebirth . All we have left to do is to arm our selves and then protect ourselves from the Illegles, the Muslim incursion and all of society's misfits who will continue to destroy our nation. Obama is but just one of the actors in the destruction of America.  It is the immral non patrriotic people that live here now that do vote that are the enemy to our constitution.

Know the truth, be prepared and keep a watchful eye on the Banksters as they will be the ones to initiate a confrontation. For those who know their history and have been paying attention the handwriting is on the wall. The dollar collapse will be the trigger event for riots in the streets. Food/gas prices will precede the collapse and if that doesn't get the majority of Government sucklers rioting, hyper-inflation will. All is planned but one sticky detail remains a thorn in the side of the NWO/Bankster elitist... A well armed America which we still are, for now.

No one wants the misery of war and most can agree on that but what peaceful measure of redress do we have left? Our Constitution has not been in full effect since before the Civil War. We have been living under Executive rule, bypassing the Constitution, since the days of Lincoln. We are so dumbed down and fractionalized that an event like the one in Egypt appears highly unlikely. Patriots are too few in numbers right now and I emphasize, right now. Maybe Harry's plan for an extended stay in DC will work but only if the numbers are overwhelming and the message is clear.

Maybe this will help to focus some more of you...

Colonel Edward Mandell House

is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 - 1921),

"Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that's you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency. 

Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the lawmerchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. 

After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call "Social Insurance." 

Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation ( USA ) to foment this plot against America ."

-Colonel Edward Mandell House

Do your own research, read the material and I'm certain you will never ever be the same.

To wonder who to collect intell on sounds quite CHILLING doesn't it? Most of us thought our nation would never come to this.

I believe the ones we need to be leery of are the ones who are collecting intell on us as we speak? The czars, the cabinet post'ers the regulars in the Nanny State gov. . Maybe not to collect intell on to be aware of who and what they are and to know exactly what they believe in regards to our Constitutional Republic. If they like BO believe that when the legislature disappoints them, they'll just have to get it done without the Legislature, then they believe in committing treason, and we need to know, if and when this potus leaves office, who can be trusted to actually and honestly investigate and prosecute any who've committed crimes. ANY CRIMES BEING TO FLAGRANTLY AND KNOWINGLY GO AGAINST OR UNDERMINE THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, O*R  TO PUT THE LAWS OF OTHER LANDS ON EQUAL FOOTING WITH IT!!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service