Army's JROTC to Change Policy to Allow Head Coverings for Muslims!

So much for uniformity and discipline in the armed forces. And these JROTC recruits are to become the leaders, the officers in our armed forces??? Next thing you know, we'll start seeing police officers wearing tutu's on patrol!
My friends, I'm afraid American morals have been so totally subverted that we are indeed witnessing the 'Fall of the Roman Empire' as the future evolves in America.
Throughout my life I have always been proud to be an American, but of late I'm getting very ashamed of what America is becoming, and the so-called 'leaders' we elected are propagating it! Our military, and the institutions set up to train young people for military officer candidacy, were the sacrosanct entities that were left as 'untouchable' in regards to immorality and professionalism. No longer!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I never thought I'd see this day Sting...

Well, at least they'll be easy to spot when the shootin' starts...

My, oh, my...

• Oh really? They called the shooting at forthood , basicaly a work place disgruntaled employee .

• As I have said before that the Gov is covering up the terrorist strikes on American soil to keep the people dumb so they will not know what really going on until they strike too take America over... In the mean time they are still attacking and the gov says its just bad maintance....

• LOL

• Stingray this is the rise of the new Roman Empire, In the end my brother no where in the tribulation period does Satin and his followers win we are at the end of the Church age and when the Father says its time Christ will appear and remove the Church then the Holy spirit will be pulled back and then Satin and his will do all they can to destroy all, in the tribulation period,  but all through Revelations he FAILS. The three GREATEST words ever spoken are with us today and forever "IT IS FINISHED".

To all put on the armor of GOD stand FIRM we are to continue the struggle and the FAITH GLORIOUS TIMES ARE AHEAD.

We have never met but I know you are a warrior, as are all of you.

GOD BLESS  

• Since Obama signed the detention law which kills the consitution, and now that muslims can go into the army and get armed you can expect to see the acts like Fort Hood being done all over for because in the white house eyes muslims can do what they want to any infidel for they are exempt from our laws as the white house say OK go for it....

• I am lost for words, this is beyond belief.

• Nothing is sacred any more. I guess I never paid attention to politics until about 2008, always trusted our leaders and now everywhere I turn I see corruption and the deliberate distruction of our country. When this all these muslims came into the US? They can't be all American born. When I hear about cities like Dearborn, I wonder, when all this had happened? Why do all the cities such as New York bend backwards for them?

And now the biggest question is: what can we do about it??????

• ''SHOCKED"..NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE SEEN OUR COUNTRY GOING DOWN...NOW THE ARMY IS CHANGING TO SUITE 'SPECIAL PEOPLE',  ITS ALWAYS ''THE SPECIAL PEOPLE''..... CAVE IN JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SAY NO.....THEY ONLY DO THIS TO SEE HOW FAR THEY CAN PUSH AMERICA...

GETTING TO THE POINT OF 'NO RETURN'.

• Dont forget that bho has signed a bill that lets the muslim army come to your home and haul you away never to be seen again  but like all muslim bho says he is working for America when in fact he is working to have the muslim take the country over and make it all muslim which means all infidels die...

This reply was deleted.