Constitutional Emergency

ABC 13

The sight of Army helicopters and the sound of gunfire created a lot of concern Monday afternoon in one Houston neighborhood.

We received a lot of phones calls, Tweets and Facebook posts from worried neighbors, wondering what was going on.

SkyEye 13 HD was over the south side where at first look, it appeared there was a massive SWAT scene happening.

With military helicopters flying above her southeast Houston neighborhood, Frances Jerrals didn't know what to think.

"When you see this, you think the worst. When you hear this, you think the worst," Jerrals said.

And so, she passed along her concern.

"She told me 'don't come home it sounds like we're in a war zone. Guns, shooting, helicopters flying around the house,'" Isaac Robertson Jr. said.

The U.S. Army along with other agencies took over the old Carnegie Vanguard High School near Scott and Airport. There were armed men in fatigues, plenty of weapons and what many thought were real live rounds

"I felt like I was in a warzone." Jerrals said. "It was nonstop. I was terrified."

Turns out, it was a multi-agency training drill that Jerrals wished would have come with warning.

"They could have done a better job in notifying the neighborhood," Jerrals said.

The Army did not give any details of what the training is for. Some people we spoke to needed no explanation.

"If it's to protect our kids, I'm all for it," neighbor Glenn DeWitt said.

Views: 499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Denise, that  is just some plant to put the idea out there for the idiots that may buy it. The "person" that made that comment was either not real or works for the gov. in some capacity.

u got that right!

"If it's to protect our kids, I'm all for it," neighbor Glenn DeWitt said.

\-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

If only they knew. It's discouraging to know that the vast majority of Americans have no clue as to what their government has been up to. We must do a better job of educating the public. Organization by a dedicated group could help in this area, but I don't see it happening anytime soon, or more to the point... happening at all!

I read something yesterday about military helicopters flying over Miami shooting live rounds...

Is there some type of URBAN WARFARE training going on in this country that nobody has told us about, and where can we find out? 

I would ask my congressman TODAY via phone call to see what the hell is going on.

One story on the net is just that; one story, but THIS is the second story, on the second day in a row and I think we need to be all over this one like white on rice...

I heard about the Miami activity on the radio... "Folks, if you see military helicopters, Humvees and soldiers doing stuff... don't worry, it's just a multi-jurisdictional training excercise.."  They might have said, "Don't worry, nothing to worry about... it's just our benevolent government practicing how to suppress an insurrection... errrmm ... I mean practicing to fight terrorists or mass shooters, or bank robbers, or the Easter Bunny gone mad."

Keep your powder dry my friends, there's a storm coming.

Urban warfare, we had better be on guard. This evil piece of crap thinks he can take over America by force.

Why do you think they are asking the "Generals", would you fire on Americans? The article stated that if they say no then that hurts their chances for promotion. I am telling you people this hussein is crazy with power. Anyone who thinks hussein is not involved in every aspect of OUR givernment has blinders on. Keep locked an loaded.

God save America.

The Agency in charge of the drill most likely informed local law enforcement, but that is as far as that went. Residents should have been advised of the activity. Anytime we do MSCA/DSCA drills in our locale, everyone is informed of what we are doing and some even volunteer to help out.

Twana, the easy answer, if there is such a thing, is that  you are right about conditioning of soldiers and citizens. The military has plenty of areas for training exercises. The U.S. military is not to be used within our borders....so why practice in any of our cities if there isn't some scheme in the works to impose martial law??? Bunch of junk ain't it! 

First Miami, now Houston?  What's really going on?  Are they practicing for war with American Patriots?  Why isn't this Nazi tactic being questioned?  Why is it that Obama and the whole kit and caboodle in the White House and Congress thrown out and tried as traitors?  Where are our heroes?  Where is our Washington, our Jefferson, our Adams? 

In 10 years in the Army, Infantry, only one time did we ever conduct operations in a residential area. That was in Australia and the neighborhood thought there was actually something happening. Several times we had to stop and inform them that we were just training. But State side, I never conducted Urban Ops, in real Urban area. We always had our own "Urban" area where we put actors in place... This is just them trying to get us ready for the real deal, but they hope we're dumb enough to think they're helping us, when in fact, they are actually coming to take over our neighborhoods and schools and such.... WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!! THEY ARE WATCHING US!!!
I have to admire some Egyptian patriots who have been protesting the Muslim Brotherhood and Morsi. We need to do the same before it's too late. I love the military and the young men and women who serve in it to protect us. Let's hope that there are no military personnel who are being brainwashed into firing at us. That could spell a real civil war and it would be awful. But I waton't forget Kent State University when the National Guard fired live rounds at the students and killed four students. It can happen again, but this time the populace will be armed. God, don't let it come to that. Let the military do a Seven Days In May and rid us of this would be dictator in the White House before it comes to Civil War.

And Twana, with 20% of our Military against us in a firefight, we had better have 2 to 3 times the fighters in position to overtake their positions, otherwise, it will be a slaughter..... One reason why, we need cooperations and force multiplying in preparation to move at a moments notice for this very reason.....

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service