Constitutional Emergency

ABC 13

The sight of Army helicopters and the sound of gunfire created a lot of concern Monday afternoon in one Houston neighborhood.

We received a lot of phones calls, Tweets and Facebook posts from worried neighbors, wondering what was going on.

SkyEye 13 HD was over the south side where at first look, it appeared there was a massive SWAT scene happening.

With military helicopters flying above her southeast Houston neighborhood, Frances Jerrals didn't know what to think.

"When you see this, you think the worst. When you hear this, you think the worst," Jerrals said.

And so, she passed along her concern.

"She told me 'don't come home it sounds like we're in a war zone. Guns, shooting, helicopters flying around the house,'" Isaac Robertson Jr. said.

The U.S. Army along with other agencies took over the old Carnegie Vanguard High School near Scott and Airport. There were armed men in fatigues, plenty of weapons and what many thought were real live rounds

"I felt like I was in a warzone." Jerrals said. "It was nonstop. I was terrified."

Turns out, it was a multi-agency training drill that Jerrals wished would have come with warning.

"They could have done a better job in notifying the neighborhood," Jerrals said.

The Army did not give any details of what the training is for. Some people we spoke to needed no explanation.

"If it's to protect our kids, I'm all for it," neighbor Glenn DeWitt said.

Views: 499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Miami, Houston, Feds buying 450 million rounds of ammo,Obama's "executive order" to enable him to totally eliminate our rights via martial law, Obama screening military leaders  by asking if they would be willing to shoot Americans. No, neighbor Glenn, it's not to protect your kids. The stupidest deaf ostrich can read the writing on the wall! We need to remove this maniac NOW!  He should have been locked up a year ago for fraud and treason!!!

First it was Miami and now Houston.  These people need to wake up, these are drills to find ways to round up American citizens for Hussein's fema camps!  Wake up, martial law will be imposed  to stop citizen resistance!

Obama just can't tolerate all those radical far-right notions and documents. LIKE THE CONSTITUTION!

Does anyone know what "fundamental change" is all about?  What did you expect?  This is nothing more than a conditioning process.  i.e. getting used to seeing more of the military on domestic duty.  More and more the means of production are falling under government jurisdiction and more and tighter controls on everything while inflation is riding a well primed helium balloon and electric prices "necessarily rising with the balloon."  

Too ARMS America sadly it looks like we must again fight for freedom on our soil :(

They should have given the locals notice. If they had done that here, they might have gotten shot at by our locals.

Pls send this video and the Miami video to your congressional rep.  Ask for an explanation.

http://conservativefiringline.com/video-captures-military-helicopters-firing-machine-guns-over-downtown-miami-in-drill/

Send them this video that gives a chilling message to we the people.  

http://rtr.org/vid/8341

What makes us think that congress knows what's going on since the very unAmerican paperboys and the white house cover up

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service