http://www.thetruthwatch.org/2014/06/1688/?utm_source=The%20Truth%20Watch&utm_campaign=2f61dc670f-Join_The_Truth_Watch_II2_3_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_19f49c173d-2f61dc670f-95926781

Great fanfare was made about the recent release of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who has been held by the Taliban for several years, in conjunction with the release of what The Weekly Standard is describing as “five of the most dangerous Taliban commanders.”

You’ll forgive me if I don’t share the joy expressed by many at Sgt. Bergdahl’s release. I consider Sgt. Bergdahl a traitor. Harsh words? Perhaps, but allow the record to speak for itself.

I was contacted earlier this morning by a dear brother-in-Christ who’s son is an Army First Lieutenant. Read carefully his son’s words:

“Don’t believe any fanciful garbage you read about this deserter we just got from the Taliban. He was an enemy sympathizer that abandoned his men and his post and sought to join the Taliban. We just gave up 5 of the Taliban’s top guys so that we could get a traitor back. I was over there when he deserted and we stopped everything in order to find him. The entire country went on lockdown and countless assets were sent to find him. I know that several good men died trying to get him back. He told the Taliban everything they wanted, and then helped shoot their propaganda videos. This guy deserves a court martial. He’s a disgrace to the uniform.”

I confess that this was news to me, well because the mainstream media would never allow such news that would tarnish their King Obama’s lackluster foreign policy and diplomacy record. It’s all about the optics (I’ll address that in a bit).

After posting to my Facebook page that I had some explosive information on the prisoner exchange, I was sent this link from another soldier testifying that Sgt. Bergdahl is a deserter. While you will not find this information in the US media, the UK Mail Online is reporting that this make-believe hero could indeed be tried for desertion.

If all of this was not enough to raise the hackles on the back of your neck, then get a load of what Debbie Schlussel is reporting:

DISGUSTING: Bowe Bergdahl’s Dad Praises allah, Makes Islamic Declaration, Calls For Release of All Gitmo Terrorists; Did Bergdahl Convert to Islam?

Always remember that Obama is a master of distraction. One of his mentors is Saul Alinsky who wrote this in his book, “Rules for Radicals”:

The eighth rule: Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.

Barack Obama is keeping the pressure on while removing it from him. With the VA, IRS, and releasing of tens of thousands of illegal aliens scandals, the fanfare around Sgt. Bergdahl’s releases is a different tactic and action for the purpose of distracting the media from his ineptitude.

That won’t work here at The Truth Watch. We are ever vigilant.

Are you a member of The Truth Watch? Join today and get the power-packed The Truth Newsletter.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, guess what?  The cowardly Congress is whining again that Barack Obama has broken the law.  They say he has taken the action in the Bergdahl/Taliban swap without consulting Congress. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bergdahl-release-arrangement...

I'm sick of these whiners in Congress who go public pointing fingers at Obama...........Hey Congress look in the mirror?  You with the backbones of mush are the ones that are allowing Obama to violate any and every law he so decides.

So Congress, what are you going to do about it?  The same thing you've done about Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS scandals, NSA treachery, VA murders?  Nothing but whining??

Operation America Spring is screaming to the top of our lungs for America to stand up;  for Congress to stand up; for the church to stand up; but what do we get?   Congress closing the doors in our face; hiding behind closed doors when constituents want to speak with them.

Without "we the people" engaging D.C. in massive numbers at the appropriate time, it's over for America folks...we are the last line of resistance.

Operation American Spring is active in D.C. right now, every day, but only with a few committed patriots holding the line for all of America...what do you want America?

Are you waiting for God to do the work we are supposed to do?  He will not pull us out of the morass we have made of our nation....we either bite the bullet and get energized to stop Obama and his minions or prepare for the grim reaper.

Truth is truth.......there is no magic solution to revive America, it will take work, hard work and that means develop initiatives from top to bottom in displaying our determination to save our nation.

• Look at this by Walid Shoebat: "If you look up Robert Bowe Bergdahl on Intelius, it says that he worked for the Taliban"  As far as I know, this expression is a common phrase used every day to bless food or pray protection over anything or anyone, and has nothing to doe with war. In any event, we have all been scammed big time. 

http://shoebat.com/2014/06/02/father-soldier-obama-released-declare...

Father Of Soldier Who Obama Released, Declares Muslim Victory Call, And Obama Smiles As Soon As He…
      Obama releases major terrorists
    • I think they are either being blackmailed or they are under the illusion that to impeach Obama would cause a race war. I can say firsthand, at least in my part of the country African Americans hate him. They say openly he needs to go. They are very disappointed in him and angry at the harm that he and the liberals have done to the African American communities and the division he has caused within our country. These are registered Democrats, and they are talking about changing parties. Who knows he may be the best thing that has happened in a strange backwards way. He has caused a great deal of people to take notice and pay closer attention.
      • It is so sad they did not  see this pervert for what he is before the last election cycle. Many of us knew what was coming 6 years ago. Too late now. Even if he decides to  leave office in 2016 (which I  doubt), Clinton is next in line. I said after the 2012 election, you  will not  see a Republican in the White House for a generation, if ever again. How  can I say that.............THEY ARE RIGGED. The last one was. One last thought................Civil War is inevitable.  

• He keeps braking the law and he's still in the White House. I'm just waiting patiently for the day he is gone. Can you just imagine that this guy is released and is embarrassed to be an American? Well I'm embarrassed that he is back in America. He should have remained with the terrorists.

• Yep, he  just  keeps breaking the law and is  still in the WH. I hope you have a lot  of patience..............he  will not leave the WH  until he wants to. He feels he and his people  are above  the law and they cannot and will not be held accountable.

The Army  deserter  (I will not use its' name) should have  been double tapped by the Special  Forces sent to pick it up.

• I have e mailed my representatives and demanded that Obama be brought up on charges.

• Amen and Amen The Truth always comes out in the end

Wiley

THANKS

• Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl is a Traitor and  deserter......he   deserve   no  welcome home celebration........he was responsible  for many soldier being killed  why  searching  for  him........he was awol.not a pow,

His dad is working with the Talibans..they  are a disgrace to our country!

• My thoughts exactly. He left his post. He deserted. The Special Ops unit that went to get him should have double tapped him for desertion & treason. In time of war, deserters are summarily executed. Now the media and the libtards will fawn over him for months.

This reply was deleted.