Constitutional Emergency

Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl's Release? I Have Many Unanswered Questions?

http://www.thetruthwatch.org/2014/06/1688/?utm_source=The%20Truth%2...

Great fanfare was made about the recent release of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who has been held by the Taliban for several years, in conjunction with the release of what The Weekly Standard is describing as “five of the most dangerous Taliban commanders.”

You’ll forgive me if I don’t share the joy expressed by many at Sgt. Bergdahl’s release. I consider Sgt. Bergdahl a traitor. Harsh words? Perhaps, but allow the record to speak for itself.

I was contacted earlier this morning by a dear brother-in-Christ who’s son is an Army First Lieutenant. Read carefully his son’s words:

“Don’t believe any fanciful garbage you read about this deserter we just got from the Taliban. He was an enemy sympathizer that abandoned his men and his post and sought to join the Taliban. We just gave up 5 of the Taliban’s top guys so that we could get a traitor back. I was over there when he deserted and we stopped everything in order to find him. The entire country went on lockdown and countless assets were sent to find him. I know that several good men died trying to get him back. He told the Taliban everything they wanted, and then helped shoot their propaganda videos. This guy deserves a court martial. He’s a disgrace to the uniform.”

I confess that this was news to me, well because the mainstream media would never allow such news that would tarnish their King Obama’s lackluster foreign policy and diplomacy record. It’s all about the optics (I’ll address that in a bit).

After posting to my Facebook page that I had some explosive information on the prisoner exchange, I was sent this link from another soldier testifying that Sgt. Bergdahl is a deserter. While you will not find this information in the US media, the UK Mail Online is reporting that this make-believe hero could indeed be tried for desertion.

If all of this was not enough to raise the hackles on the back of your neck, then get a load of what Debbie Schlussel is reporting:

DISGUSTING: Bowe Bergdahl’s Dad Praises allah, Makes Islamic Declar...

Always remember that Obama is a master of distraction. One of his mentors is Saul Alinsky who wrote this in his book, “Rules for Radicals”:

The eighth rule: Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.

Barack Obama is keeping the pressure on while removing it from him. With the VA, IRS, and releasing of tens of thousands of illegal aliens scandals, the fanfare around Sgt. Bergdahl’s releases is a different tactic and action for the purpose of distracting the media from his ineptitude.

That won’t work here at The Truth Watch. We are ever vigilant.

Are you a member of The Truth Watch? Join today and get the power-packed The Truth Newsletter.

Views: 2978

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I emailed Dianne Feinstein, and inquired of her, if all of the work they have done on this Committee, how did it feel to be completely ignored, bypassed and considered irrevelant?

This is part of Obama's excuse to why he can close Gitmo... if it is no longer housing the terrorists that are a danger to us Americans, they why keep it open? Its all false flag propaganda to put in effect some of the "change" he promised the idiots who voted for him.

My question is why haven't they just lined everyone of them up and shot them?       Why in the hell do we have to pay to keep them alive?        Would someone please look up the word "Terrorist" in the dictionary, for these Morons!

Let's start with the answer. Alter and/or abolish the current structure of government. A return to the original intent of the Constitution would most definitely alter and abolish what's being force fed to the hapless American Public. Return the original 13th Amendment and repeal everything after the second 13th Amendment which would now be the 14th.

It is quite a shame that so many have failed to come to terms with the fact that this country was conquered by stealth in 1933. Obama is doing legally everything people are whining about and you can thank FDR, by virtue of his never ending states of emergency, he gave every President since him the gift of Executive rule and NO President since him has allowed those powers to expire... NONE. In the span of one week he changed our system of money into a debtor based system. He pledged, as collateral, the people, the land and everything else of value for the 500 million borrowed to start the "New Deal" ( see his innaugural speech ). That's right, I said the people. He then reshuffled the Supreme court roster so that he could overturn a previous ruling that prohibited taxes on a mans labor and brought in the income tax. So, this foreign and alien form of government, which can be labeled as a Progressive, revolving Dictaorship knows the gig is up. Enough are now awake to insure the truth will surface in spite of the former MSM's attempts to kep it quiet.

When the rats get cornered as they appear now to be, the way out is as it always has been... WAR.

In conclusion I'd like to thank COl Harry Riley for is dediction and courage. When we surveyed the crowd on the 16th and 17th I could sense his disppointment but his steadfast resolve never waivored. God bless you Harry. 

When I seen this man released I didn't feel the joy like some other Americans did. I was thinking about Pastor Saeed who is a US citizen being held in prison in Iran for over a year. He landed in prison for trying to build an orphanage there and the main reason was because of his faith in God. Some of you may be familiar with this story.     Months ago our president went to that country for a meeting with their newly elected president. When he was there he had ever opportunity to ask for Pastor Saeed's release and he failed to do so. How discouraging is that, when your president of your country turns his back on you, leaving the pastor in the hands of barbaric people who have tortured him to the point of near death, also denying him medical treatment. Pastor Saeed has an American wife and two beautiful children who do not deserve to grow up without there father.  The  ACLJ, American Center for Law and Justice, is handling his case and other cases like his. The ACLJ also handles any issues that threaten our constitution rights and freedoms. Shame on our president. If Pastor Saeed was to not make it through his life threatening ordeal, Obama will have to answer to God himself for what he's not done.

Obama is not a christian so why would he care about one..He is an evil Alinsky follower and that puts him in the traitor category..All you have to do is just look at his record to know that he is a traitor to America..But yet he is still in office..What does that tell you about the rest of them..

And to whom is Saul Alinsky dedicated-satan himself!

The President's lack of working for the release of Pastor Saeed is neglect of his duty to protect American citizens. Barack Hussein Obama works in a very intentional well-planned manner. He is not a moron. He chooses to use his God-given intelligence for evil.

Called Sen nelson, Rubio, Rep Crenshaw-no one seems to care that the military members are upset and know Bergdahl is not a hero!

Did they care that Obama violated the laws by not getting

Congressional approval.?

No, just said 'I'll Pass on your concerns' NOT that they were concerned, my concerns. All RINOs and democrats have to go!

Debrajoe, Caring is one thing, doing anything about it, is entirely a different kettle of fish.     The History of inaction in the last six years, might give us an idea as to what will transpire.............a lot of Hot Air.      Blustering,  indignation, but no one with enough Manly Equipment to stand up, and demand Impeachment, and Nullification.  Besides, they are all on Vacation.....

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service