Dhimmi Chris Christie must be removed from his position!

Twana

Bare Naked Islam

chris-christie-171x300.jpg?width=171Now, an investigation has revealed that he appointed at least four radical Islamists to his ‘Muslim Outreach’ Committee which was formed after Attorney General Jeffrey Chiesa concluded in May that NYPD intelligence-gathering operations in New Jersey did not break any laws (not the conclusion Islamopanderer Christie was hoping for)

RadicalIslam.org  All of the information about the Islamist backgrounds of these four committee members is publicly available, yet the Christie Administration picked them to serve as liaisons to the Muslim community of the state. As a result, they are having private meetings with N.J.’s top security officials. This is just the latest example of Christie’s embrace of Islamists that should be shunned, not exalted.

The discovery that the Islamists were on the committee was made when RadicalIslam.org obtained a previously unreleased list of committee members present at a September 5, 2012 meeting at the Leroy Smith Building in Newark.

The four committee members of concern are:

• Imam Mohammad Qatanani, whose deportation is sought by the Department of Homeland Security for not disclosing on his green card application that he was arrested and convicted by Israel in 1993 for his involvement with Hamas;

• Ahmed Shedeed, a fervent supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood and President of the Islamic Center of Jersey City, a mosque with a history of Islamist leadership. Its website currently contains disturbing statements about jihad, the West, wife beating and polygamy;

• Mohammed Younes, the President of the American Muslim Union, a group with Islamist leadership and close ties to Qatanani’s mosque, which was founded by a Hamas fundraiser; and

• Imam Abdul Basit, of the New Brunswick Islamic Center, a mosque founded by a radical cleric. In July, it held a Brotherhood-linked seminar featuring multiple extremist speakers.

Read detailed profiles of these 4 radical Islamists HERE

Christie’s radical Islamopandering history, in brief:

• Christie thinks there is no threat to this country from sharia law and calls anyone who does ‘crazy.’

• Christie condemned the NYPD for investigating Muslim terrorists and mosques in NJ and tried (unsuccessfully) to stop them.

• Christie appointed a Muslim judge who, as a lawyer, specialized in defending Islamic terrorists like the Fort Dix Six and wanted the show ’24′ shut down because he said it put Muslims in danger.

• Christie doesn’t object to billboards on his state highways that promote sharia law.

• Christie agreed with the decision to fire NJ Transit Worker who burned pages from a quran at a Ground Zero 9/11 rally.

• Christie embraced and kissed Mohammed Qatanani, imam of the Islamic Center of Passaic County, who publicly ranted against Jews and supports the funding of Hamas.

• Christie supported the Ground Zero Victory Mosque.

• Christie is well-liked by Hamas-linked CAIR.

Chris Christie says, “This Sharia Law business is crap!”

More on Chris Christie’s disgraceful ISLAMOPANDERING

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That low-life back stabbing scum bag.  He has to be a DemoRat marching under the Republican Flag.  He needs to be kick out on his A$$.

• He makes me sick and he needs to go. I have never trusted him and ever since his bearhug to Obama I like him even less.
  • Well, he is from New Jersey

• This is very disturbing. Is there no one in government who has the ability to THINK rationally? Obama & Co. is doing their best to exonerate the Muslims from all wrongdoing. Who flew those planes into the World Trade towers - the Japanese? Too many of our "public servants" are pandering to the Muslims instead of viewing them with skepticism. The rule of thumb re: the Muslims and Islam is to "trust, but verify." Ronald Reagan said those words, and they're golden. Muslims do not belong in government as long as we are at war with them, period!

• I never liked or trusted Crispy Creme Christy. His love scene with the slimeball in chief post Sandy was absolutely revolting. His day is coming, he is a radical closet progressive liberal who looks like he's about to explode. Another narcissist who can't stop patting himself on the back. This islamo-facist love affair of his, is clearly an act of treason and sedition, a death penalty crime! They are the enemy!   

• Christie is soft on illegal immigration and foolishly stated in an interview in 2008 that it wasn't a crime to be in this country illegally. Some where I heard he's lawyer. If he believes something illegal isn't a crime, then he might be the guy to represent you the next time you commit one.

We have enough pro-amnesty liberals to deal with and promoting muslims within our government is the last draw. Under that elephant costume he wears there's nothing but a bleeding heart liberal. It's not too hard to distinguish an Elephant from a RINO.

• We are living in an age of deception and where soundness of mind is the exception rather than the rule.  For those who believe accumulations of money have a stronger pull than the madness for power need to be upgraded in their thinking.  It is always first - money, then power.  The thirst for power becomes a madness.  And - there is one who wants to rule the entire world.  And it will not matter to him how many millions have to be slaughtered to achieve his objective.  It is believed that before the "world planners"achieve their objective, about 4/5ths of the worlds population will be dead.  We are well along on that road.  For you who may think it is going to get better, remember this:  it will not get better until the "prince of peace" arrives.  It will appear for a time that Israel will not survive what is heading their way.  They will survive.  The end game appears to be moving into place.  It isn't strange to me that many who are in office are cooperating with what can only be described as a religion of death.  Will the send operation work after the above? We'll see.

• It is because of people just like Christie that I moved out of New Jersey over 30 years ago. Lucky for me I decided to move down South where back then a person could live the way they wanted to, without people getting in your business. Unfortunately, many Yankees have moved to the South also and brought a lot of their frigged-up ideas with them. It's getting harder and harder to find places in the South where you could be left alone. My solution was to move to the Blue Ridge mountains in western N.C., and I got as far away from people as I could. This has worked well for a time but now the younger generations are selling off their inherited land to pay for their drug habits and selling to real estate developers. For us the lousy economy was a blessing because it stopped all construction by developers, and it stopped all the nut-jobs from Atlanta coming into our area and buying their 3 acres of prime mountaintop dream site.

When Ann Coulter was wetting her panties for Christie I knew she had lost her mind, or had gone over to the other side. I knew from experience that in N.J. - the bigger the mouth, the more Psychological problems the person has. Christie is proving my theory for me.

• Ann was a huge supporter of Romney in the beginning and was telling everyone that he is the man! Well, now we have Romney/Mccain/Dole as the example of the Republican party getting it's way for the one to run for office and look what we got each time. Those last three guys we all had to hold our noses while in the voting booth. 

Chris was touted to be the one running with Romney and somehow he did not make the cut. He was disgusting when he was sucking up to Obama.

• Well oil me up in Cristy oil and roll me in flour. He has eaten himself stupid. I always thought there was something more to him then what meets the eye. I Know Islamic people in my field, it sure in the hell doesn't mean I'm going to trust. The Qur'an instructs the true believers (Allah & Mohammad) to gain the trust of the infidel and then Destroy them.  We have a Muslim president. Do you really need more proof. Cristy is putting these people in the position of a superior Judge! Now that's Crazy and pigheaded.   

This reply was deleted.